Are all Muslims bad?

Are all Muslims bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AuRS07c9T3Y
youtu.be/jSjFbKZKX4s
globalnews.ca/news/3575407/city-of-saskatoon-anti-racism-billboard/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes

of course they are... they want to make the world entirely Islamic and subjugate the Jews and Christians to jizya/law, killing everyone else.

>subjugate the Jews and Christians
youtube.com/watch?v=AuRS07c9T3Y

No, Not at all. It's a Jewish trick

Jewish trick. These people obviously don't look like "bad people"

youtu.be/jSjFbKZKX4s

Not all of anybody is bad.

It's the doctrine that's bad.

Nah because i'm good guy

>Not all of anybody is bad.

What about all baby rapists?

Some of us make up for it in other ways.

>they want to make the world entirely Islamic

This is deceptive. Of course they want everybody to be Muslim. Here's the thought process:

>it's a good thing to be a Muslim
>I'm a good person
>therefore I'm a Muslim
>it would be good if other people were Muslim too
>wtf muslims want world domination

This. Ban the "religion", let the adherents choose to stay or go.

Some of them are OK.

can someone provide appropriate context for this post? then i'll post a legitimate reply in this thread

only the live ones.

I was walking through a park looking pissed and shitty after my work shift ended and a Tunisian couple took me home to smoke weed with them, so muslims are good

>I'm a good person
>therefore I'm a Muslim

There's the fallacy right there. So that, combined with reduced IQ from inbreeding, reduced knowledge because no debate and the many references to non muslims being lesser and worthy of death, and look what you get!

If they are female and cute, they are okay in my book.

One post by OP. I should have checked. Slide thread

I don't want them here, but if they breathe, eat and live Islam in their own countries, then that is okay.

I'm not saying it's correct or incorrect. That's how it's seen.

Are you asking if they're unpleasant dirty neighbors, beat women daily, gang rape children, behave like they're invaders and terrorize thousands in our own lands all while worshiping a pedophile murderer and lying about the nature of their religion? Yes.

>baby eats spicy food
>baby's mouth on fire
>parent drowns that shit out to cleanse it in sink
>other parent takes pic

Yes, next thread please.

Islam's core problem is they believe the Koran and the Prophet Mohammed are perfect and something perfect is impervious to reform.

As with any group of people, those who take their position too seriously are cancer to those that are part of the group de facto

If you have a bag of 100 M&Ms and 10 of them had a lethal dose of cyanide does that mean the entire bag is dangerous?

Is it strange that I get an erection when seeing dead sand nigglets? Asking for a friend...

Actual Muslim here..
No, we know Prophet Muhammad was not perfect (a human). That differentiates us from Christianity who, in violation of the Ten Commandments, associates Jesus with God.

Hadith (observed actions of Prophet Muhammad) should be taken with a grain of salt, given that, but unfortunately it's being relied on too much for jurisprudence. The most asinine parts of Shariah are derived from Hadith.

You contradict yourself when you say Muhammed wasn't perfect but the majority of Muslims still follow his example by writ of law.

And I noticed you didn't comment on how Muslims treat the Koran as the infallible word of God.

that kid isn't dead

My member has become even more engorged thinking of his suffering.

Duh? If you wanted to be a smart ass you could try eating 9 and throwing the rest away. You sure as hell wouldn't be able to eat the entire bag.

/Thread

Your entire political ideology is based on your scrotum sack. Please hide in a vacuumed plastic bad till you see a white light.

Thanks for the idea, OP! I'm submitting this to Alex Jones for sure

Yes

Please tell me this is fake.

Final version

We follow his message, which was coincidentally the same as Jesus's message before it was corrupted. That's part of the problem.. some Muslims take Muhammad's alleged actions to be on par with God's word, which is a major problem in the religion. God even warned against this,

If Muslims are bad, why do Americans arm them in the Middle East?

Would this not mean that Americans are a lot worse than Muslims?

Really, its only Sunni Islam. Sufi are cool mystics, Ibadi I've never heard an unkind word about and there only country is like the best Islamic one, even Shi'ia, while it has problems, is as bad as it is because of centuries of dealing with Sunnis.

>there instead of their

Fucking end me.

globalnews.ca/news/3575407/city-of-saskatoon-anti-racism-billboard/

Yes.

t. Dearbornstani.