Why are there so many Christcucks on Sup Forums? What is it about Christianity that gets you guys so hard...

Why are there so many Christcucks on Sup Forums? What is it about Christianity that gets you guys so hard? Why do you choose to believe that faith and discredit all the others? I'm not an atheist, I believe in God, I just don't think humanity has ever gotten it right and that we aren't even capable of understanding what God is. I digress, why not believe in Allah, or the many deities in Hinduism, or much older pagan religions of which Abrahamic religions descended? Are you guys really good Christians, are you LARPing? Is this part of your desire for another Crusade?

Help me understand.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qVK1L-bXr1Q
youtu.be/kThUVIe704I?list=PL907mwCJrsZ21tpk3h0SxMnybWtXEXzJC
youtu.be/xGbW-tYn6ZA
youtu.be/Z_Ab6l0q784?list=PL907mwCJrsZ21tpk3h0SxMnybWtXEXzJC
youtu.be/_H4ntRloGWU
soundcloud.com/the-eric-metaxas-show/douglas-axe
youtu.be/Txxrvqui5xk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kill me.

Daily reminder that Pagans are just fedoras who don't want to be associated with the hat meme

Western civilization. That's the answer to all your questions. Paganism, other faiths, atheism, none of that built the west. Christianity is the faith which did. It civilized western men, instilled good morals, and all of that is regardless of whether or not you believe in the supernatural aspects. Christianity has acted as the cultural cornerstone of western civilization.

When christianity dies, so too will the west. People who don't understand this need to travel the world and see how different things could be.

Being Christian is edgy now that the majority of the first world has accepted atheism.

God has nothing to do with it. People here seem to think they have no control over their own actions and believe that the extreme moral policing and puritanism that Christianity offers will somehow save them from succumbing to degeneracy.

user, you don't get it because you don't read scriptures.. apparently.. of any religion. You believe in God but do you pray? Do you meditate? Do you fast? Do you tithe, invest your time and money into God? Do you treat your body as a temple so no drugs, no masturbation, no riotous living? Do you abstain from soda and fluoridated water so your pineal is clean?

We do. Lord Jehovah is merciful. If you love God as you say you do, you should love your brothers in Christ for they are spreading the word of God. You will see, user. You're on the right path, we believe in you.

Better answers than I was expecting. Thanks, anons. I can't disagree with any of that.

Last year, I made it a point to read the Bible. Mind you, I did not study it, I read it. Front to back over the course of about a month or two. It didn't do anything for me.

>discredit all the others?

Jesus is the only way. All others lead to a loss.

Then you know nothing and yet, you abuse the awakened. You don't have to lie to kick it, read other holy scriptures of other religions. If that "doesn't do anything for you", may God have mercy on your soul.

Also, it has been over 2000 years since the events of the Bible. Why won't God come back? Reveal himself and set humanity back on a righteous course? Why does he punish skeptics who are, in my opinion, rightly skeptical?

>he fell for the christ bait
No one here is unironically religious, is all memes and role playing. There are maybe a few rural and suburban retards that are really christian but they are few and far between.

These are people who drink the blood and eat the flesh of the eternal jew (Lord's Supper) in return for the promise of immortality. This has a deep and lasting effect on their minds, because it is literal brainwashing. Some of them will fight to the very death to defend Judaism and the slavery that jew worship brings. It's a very difficult system of conditioning to break, but it can and will be broken in the long run.

jesus named the jew which is why they killed him that automatically makes it superior to pagan larp, name one pagan god that explicitly named the jew proptip; you cant

Christianity is just another made up moral bully pulpit, similar to social justice. It's away for Meritless losers to try and exert some modicum of influence on their betters. Religion is and has always been an unneccesary power heirarchy for those who can't compete in the realms of politics, economics, or martial force. Basically for the thumb sucking faggots with no other meritable virtues.

I know what you mean. It's just another form of brainwashing and control. Despite being raised a Christian, half of it creeps me the fuck out.

Christianity was good enough to fool people long ago. Now we request evidence

Realizing that Christianity is some magical bearded man in the sky that watches you masturbate is level 1 of the redpill. Of course it's a scam. Of course it's a myth. And you see thousands of charlatans using it to get rich or fuck little boys.

But when you dig deeper you realize that without moral guidance most people will do the most selfish destructive things possible or dive into insane superstition. The Bible is a guidebook to a functional civilization.

You shall have no other gods before Me.

>constant religious wars are bad

You shall not make idols.

>worshiping retarded objects is well, retarded

You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain.

>cursing god is a convenient way to not deal with your own problems

Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy.

>take a day to remember this shit plebs

Honor your father and your mother.

>societies will instantly crumble without a functional family structure. See niggers for example

You shall not murder.

>society cannot function without constant murder. See niggers for example

You shall not commit adultery.

>family structure is important. See niggers for example

You shall not steal.

>you cannot have a functioning market/economy without respecting property rights

You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.

>you cannot have a functional legal system/government without some form of objective truth

You shall not covet.

>constantly sitting there wanting something doesn't get it for you

All those deities are real, but God is above all of them and they suck compared to his glories.

God brought kek back JUST to weaponize his chaos against his enemies and humiliate them

This is a good post.

God loves war and stoning fags like you.
fisher price interpretation the post

But isn't Christianity what got you into this mess in the first place?

>without moral guidance most people will do the most selfish destructive things

Who gives a shit about self destruction. What matters is destroying others. Look at niggers. They're religious and superstitious as fuck, yet if there were a god, not a single one of those shits would be getting into heaven.

>implying the Bible wasn't written for simple people in a more simple time

>covet
No. Not at all. This is the word of God after all.

You think adulery means cheating in this context, thats already covered in covet.

Adultery is dilution of bloodline, race mixing.

Successful like South America, the consistently most religious country in the world?

And to say that Christianity caused all civilized progress and then say that it hasn't caused the current political situation of the west is fucking retarded. You don't get to pick and choose parts of society you like and say "Christianity did this" then look at the bad parts and say "this has nothing to do with Christianity". Nor can you pick countries you like and say they're good because of Christianity and look at those you don't like and ignore that they're Christian.

If Christianity is the reason we have physics because of some logic that says it ultimately influenced it in some way or made the environment that it could flourish in then that same logic can be used to say the west today is because of Christianity. You will deny this because you're a fucking idiot. You just want your little belief to be the real good one that's caused everything good. Just ignore the foundation of the west that wasn't Christian and ignore that India and China are going to overtake the west in terms of civil "progress".

Christianity is the primary reason we have this dogmatic, delusional obsession with equality in the western world.

you're not hearing from the silent, non-religious, majority.
grats on being a case study in confirmation bias.

as an aside, dae get pissed off when the captcha is picking the roads? i fuckin' hate roads!

>Durhur why dont you believe in every other or all religions?

For the same reason that you trust chemotherapy over leeches for cancer treatment, dumbass. Christianity has been under near constant attack for close to 500 years from all sides by some of the greatest minds in the world, and yet it's still growing. It's also one of the few belief systems that:

A.) Endorses free market principles
B.) Openly advocates for the separation of church and state
C.) Teaches people to be loving and merciful above all else
D.) Is actually verified to be true by more sources than "this one guy said so"

>Country
Continent. Whatever.

Or for fun we can look at the most religious countries in the world like Rwanda or Ugands. It's sure going to be the epicentre of scientific intelligence and power in the future by Christian logic. The power of JESUS

>But isn't Christianity what got you into this mess in the first place?

No. The west isn't being cucked by christianity, it's being cucked by all the non-western ideologies, including cultureless atheism.

We have millions of people now who have no guiding social and political philosophy in life. Our education system is too shitty to provide anything either (except to demonize our history), so the only thing people are instinctively hostile to is their own heritage. Thus they accept anything else, like braindead lemmings.

This is how the west will die.

>blaming the failures of niggers on Christianity
pathetic

>Implying the land of protestants couldn't conquer, bankrupt, or destroy the rest of the world if it wanted to.

But you guys are attacking a strawman. You've taken the Marxist Jewpill and you have a deep prejudice that wants to blame Christianity for all of the Western world's ills.

Christianity is the foundation of western society. If you build a shitty marxist atheist cuckshed on that foundation you don't get to blame Christianity.

This.

Say goys, how many Muslims penetrated fortress America when the white Christian man was calling the shots? Oh, close to zero?

The blame lies with cultural marxists, atheists, and broads. Your hedonism and self destructive tendencies are destroying us, and Christian theology is the only thing with enough righteous power to salvage what we have left.

Retard.

>gets exposed for not knowing a passage against race mixing
>calls ME the marxist jew pill
no user u

I don't know how I can explain the logic you use any simpler.
>If Christianity is the reason we have physics because of some logic that says it ultimately influenced it in some way or made the environment that it could flourish in then that same logic can be used to say the west today is because of Christianity.

The cuck shed exists in western civilization because of Christianity as much as physics and electricity exists because of Christianity.

>We have millions of people now who have no guiding social and political philosophy in life.

And thus their driving animus becomes mindless hedonism or self-destruction. They go from contributing members of society to degenerates.

>What is it about Christianity that gets you guys so hard?
It enrages kikes like you.

cry moar fedora

50%
PERCENT
WHITE

This is precisely the problem. The Christians love to import foreigners as long as they're stupid enough to believe in their garbage religion.

America, as a Christian country, loves non-whites as long as they're Christian.

>You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain.
>>cursing god is a convenient way to not deal with your own problems
Not quite. This one refers to swearing an oath in the name of God and then lying. You burn for this. Kikes and libtards are going to find that out.

We like truth.

What appeals to me personally about Christianity is sucking on all those big nigger toes. Don't knock it before you try it.

But you're not explaining anything. You're trying to correlate two different things.

>The Christians love to import foreigners as long as they're stupid enough to believe in their garbage religion.
Sure, sure, it was CHRISTIANS who started driving non-white immigration. Yeah, that totally makes sense, you faggot.

>You will deny this because you're a fucking idiot. You just want your little belief to be the real good one that's caused everything good.

First of all, your argument isn't impressive enough to be calling other people stupid.

Secondly, Christianity has been on the decline for decades while the nation gradually becomes more and more cucked. Just a coincidence?

This is like blaming white people for the fall of detroit after all the white people left, then saying white people had nothing to do with that city's success. It's fucking illogical.

And I never claimed christianity to be the cause of everything good in the west, I merely stated the fact that judeo-christian values and culture have guided western philosophy and morality for centuries. Of course there are other things at play, like enlightenment philosophy which greatly impacted what type of country America was founded into. There are secular philosophers outside of religion who have had enormous impacts. But to act like Christianity doesn't factor into anything is retarded. That's like saying Islam has nothing to do with the state of the middle east, or terrorism.

The point is all of these things which traditionally guided western society is being abandoned as western people are brainwashed into hating their heritage and instead following inferior beliefs from other parts of the world. This is precisely how the west is being cucked.

>Secondly, Christianity has been on the decline for decades while the nation gradually becomes more and more cucked. Just a coincidence?
>This is like blaming white people for the fall of detroit after all the white people left, then saying white people had nothing to do with that city's success. It's fucking illogical.
This!

You're right charity and human kindness is for fags, we should all just be amoral atheistic ant people like the Chinese.

Were they importing foreigners in the name of Christ or were they virtue signalling for status and pleasing their own sense of self-righteousness?

People will often say they are doing things in the name of the Lord and are just using it to justify self-serving behavior.

Muh evidence!

Yeah if you want to get down to the literal interpretation. Commonly people consider saying "goddammit" taking the lords name in vain.

The more atheist countries(Sweden) import the most while the most christian countries import the least. Don't be a faggot always remember

This is your country high on God

This is your country high on atheism

You spread deception and are contributing to the weakening of the Word.

>let's get into a huge purity spiral

Another way to take the Lord's name in vain is begging Him for money.

Yes.

This.
The decline of the western world started with the decline of chrsitian values. You don't need to be a christian to appreciate them but christian values and traditions improved all 1st world countries and might end up giving the chinese their souls (not literally) back.

Summary of thread:

>fedoras attempt to strawman Christianity and throw out false accusations
>Christians point out flaws in logic

Game goes to Christians. Thanks for playing guys! You are looking for faith even if you can't articulate it. The very fact you're choosing to challenge Christianity or repeat smears against it shows there's a spiritual void you wish to fill.

It's not too late to take the real redpill.

Lately I've been thinking it's the final red pill. But I'm not sure if I can take it. Blood is the only answer. You have to equip the cops with military weapons and have them clean the streets of bums, degenerates, and all else that is a drain on society. Police APCs, Humvees, and attack helicopters.

The Communist 10 Commandments

Thou shalt not be racist.

Thou shalt not be sexist.

Thou shalt not be homophobic.

Thou shalt not be anti-semitic.

Thou shalt not be islamophobic.

Thou shalt not be transphobic.

Thou shalt not be pedophobic.

Thou shalt not be xenophobic.

Thou shalt not be classist.

Thou shalt not be age-ist.

I'm sorry that you feel this way. Please, continue to think relative morality is the answer. Please, continue to judge what you don't understand.. judge your neighbors like you do. Hate the sin and not the sinners. Call it a "bully pulpit" for attempting to free your mind and soul from that dark cage you're trapped in. All religious teaching is a release from this world, it's a power you will never know and I feel so sorry for you. You think yourself equal to God but you know not what you do.

The rise and fall of Rome clearly demonstrates the reality of christianity.

Imagine a tapeworm forcing its putrid writhing head out of your ass and telling you that tapeworms are the bedrock of a healthy digestive system.

That is christianity.

It's a religion that was completely ahead of its time in terms of morality. It's intrinsically tied to all of European greatness (except for the Greeks, of course). It's anti-degeneracy, and unlike the Old Testament all of the lessons of the NT apply to today.

For me personally, I come from a line of Iraqi Christians. My people predate the Arabs in the Middle East, and our religion was the major unifying factor which kept our culture separate from the Muslim majority for over a thousand years. I think the concept of the afterlife is silly and I don't take most of the Bible literally, but I will be a cultural Christian forever and pass it down to my kids.

One of the hardest things to do in life is to actually be a practicing Christian. There are many Christian denominations. The Catholic Church for one - The Catholic Doctrine has NEVER changed since the beginning of the first Church. Disciplines and other traditions/certain rules changed over time but the Doctrine has never changed. EMPIRES have fallen all around the Catholic Church and yet it still stands today. That says a lot. It takes a lot of will and discipline to become a Christian.
I am not a Christian but I always find it funny when Militant Atheist attacks Christians as weak because they follow a book. Really – You know how hard it is to try to live like a true Christian. It’s easy to steal, hire hookers and treat them like dirt, molest Children, lie about everything, murder, etc… Yes you don’t need to be a Christian to not do these things but Christianity helped bring some light to these dark actions and also helped build the West.
Christians get a bad rap now; I was one of those militant Atheists that belittle Christians any chance I can get. Towards the end of finishing grad school I realized that all the stereotypes from the militant atheist (primarily the leftist) are not remotely true and was manufactured by the leftist. One of the biggest realizations is how diverse in thought the Christians are. So many different Christian factions are still debating on the interpretations of the Bible. They also debate about Science, Philosophy, Society, etc… I was “trained” to think all bible thumpers are the same.
I’m an agnostic now but I am starting to defend the Christians a lot more recently. If a new Crusade would come, I would join them in arms to wipe out the enemies. If there is no Christian God, who cares, what’s wrong with a community getting together every Sunday and conversing on life? Yeah, those southern Baptist are really dangerous people, give me a break. All the Sup Forums Christians here, I’m with you guys all the way.

I know Jesus is real. I used to be a hardcore atheist, but I was shown a sign one day. Changed my life forever. Sounds crazy, and I think of myself as very rational and logical. But it's true. As for being good Christians, well, I don't think anybody is perfect. We all fall short of the glory of God.

Another crusade would be good, but it's not very likely. Most countries no longer answer to the Vatican, especially since a lot of us aren't Catholic. Europe isn't what it once was hundreds of years ago.

Personally, I believe that the Jew is evil. But ultimately, this is a much bigger battlefield that involves more than men.

Take the Middle East, for example. Most of us know that the Jew is responsible, and all these wars are for the benefit of Israel. But it's deeper than that. It's a war on God's faithful. Out of any group in the ME, the Christians face the worst of it all. It's much more than Jews.

Christianity would be fine without the Bible. It's just some dude in a robe with a machinegun, trolling people online into coming to his house and murdering him just so he can go to heaven.

>Why are there so many Christcucks on Sup Forums?

There is a MAJOR overlap between authoritarianism and being religious.

Jesus is real. He walked on this earth. All real historians would never dispute that. The big questions is if he was sent here by a god, divine being.

youtu.be/qVK1L-bXr1Q

Can you get any more patronizing than this?

Why are there so many edgefags on Sup Forums who are triggered little pussies over Christianity?

youtu.be/kThUVIe704I?list=PL907mwCJrsZ21tpk3h0SxMnybWtXEXzJC

youtu.be/xGbW-tYn6ZA

I think JBP swayed a lot of young people towards sympathizing with Christianity

youtu.be/Z_Ab6l0q784?list=PL907mwCJrsZ21tpk3h0SxMnybWtXEXzJC

Here is another video.

Dont let the secular Jews in the U.S rule the world. Christians are very diverse in thought, they are not all a bunch of dumb hicks.

I'm gonna guess you got here during the election

>authoritarianism
>right-wing

The more secular Christianity got the better and freer it became. One of the biggest ways Western civilization advanced was the Enlightenment. Governments formed instead of kingdoms and peasants.

But I agree Christianity is the carpenter of Europe. It built the house of which we center our values around today. But the government and the church are separate entities and it should always be that way.

>we should all just be amoral atheistic
but why you just asume that atheist are amoral, cause some dumb faggots on in the internet saying stupid shit?

youtu.be/_H4ntRloGWU

soundcloud.com/the-eric-metaxas-show/douglas-axe

youtu.be/Txxrvqui5xk

Jesus Christ has power over all flesh apparently heh
John 17:2

Christianity has electrolytes, just like Brawndo

The real question is what did Christianity did to you to make you so mad about it?
Why do the new atheists always want to throw everything away?

>Being Christian is edgy now that the majority of the first world has accepted atheism.

please cite your sources for this bullshit.

oy vavoy! I actually don't the answer to that question...

I'm Buddha, ama

It's honestly so funny to realize hardcore right wingers on Sup Forums are just the same type of religious fucks that have existed for generations.
Oh yeah and Jesus was a big brown man

My soul is eternally damned to hell and the fear is real but I don't know if god is!

>Romanian fag
>Didn't even read the Bible
>That shit makes no sense it was written by desert goat herders less than 2000 years ago

>I'm agnostic
> If a new Crusade would come, I would join them in arms to wipe out the enemies
If a new crusade came you'd still be shitposting on Sup Forums about how Jews are ruining your pathetic life

literally just because it's edgy to be christian because most people online now adays are atheist

the millisecond Trump chokes on a pretzel and Mike Pence because president Sup Forums will become turbo atheist because the mainstream will become more christian

> Secondly, Christianity has been on the decline for decades while the nation gradually becomes more and more cucked. Just a coincidence?
Fucking Ford mustang sales have been on the decline for decades, does that mean they have anything to do with our morals?
Correlation doesn't equal causation.
Also you do have a point in that judeo-christian values have good ideas for civilization, but this is basic shit you see across cultures (generally not being an asshole)

Christianity is code word for egalitarianism
now open them borders up in the name of (((Yahweh))) like a good goy