>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vEXlpG2_BJU&t=0s
theguardian.com/environment/2014/nov/14/barack-obama-to-pledge-at-least-25bn-to-help-poor-countries-fight-climate-change
archive.is/0x7Dq
youtube.com/watch?v=SfJ4-gd4c9Y
reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-missiles-bombers-idUSKBN19T06B
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MAGA

Druuuuuumpf !!!!!

How do I know she feels the same way I do?

Are we just going to ignore that Greg's stealing jokes on things that were all over Sup Forums this week?

Trump recently said that he's planning on giving over one half of a billion dollars to BASED AFRICANS.
This is fucking YUUUUGE, note only will the democrats have to work with him now, the media will be forced to cover him positively (and probs drop the Russia hoax)

I was a little worried. I used to be a berniebro (i know :P) and when I heard "America First" I thought that was a little problematic. There are a lot of good people in the world that are less privileged than us, so retreating from our role as caretaker of the world is a little racist.

But I'm pleased to know that America First means that the US will continue to take a leading role in creating a globalized and modern world

ok here is the "unreversed" version:

youtube.com/watch?v=vEXlpG2_BJU&t=0s

>WTF I love Trump now!

could this be used for an op pic please? I wanted to know if people like this potential edit or not.

THATS IT, IM NOW A #CRUZMISSILE

MORNING
>Two US bombers hold firing drills in NK
>G-20 continues in Hamburg, Germany
>Trump meets with President Joko Widodo of Indonesia
>Trump has meeting with Prime Minister Theresa May
>Trump announces $50 Million donation to Women's Entrepreneurship Program
>Hawaii renews bid to narrow Trump’s travel ban
>Shia LeBeouf gets arrested, again
AFTERNOON
>Hundreds un-register to vote following Trump's voter fraud info request
>Ivanka takes Trump’s seat in G-20 leader’s table
>Merkel defends Ivanka for this
>’G-19’ have joint statement on Climate Change
>Macron states that he will continue to ‘press’ Trump on Paris Climate Accord
>Trump to President Xi that NK’s nuclear threat will end 'one way or another'
>Putin states that Trump is different in person than he is on TV
>Trump tweets: “The #G20Summit was a wonderful success and carried out beautifully by Chancellor Angela Merkel. Thank you!”
>”Law enforcement & military did a spectacular job in Hamburg. Everybody felt totally safe despite the anarchists. @PolizeiHamburg #G20Summit”
>”Leaving Hamburg for Washington, D.C. and the WH. Just left China’s President Xi where we had an excellent meeting on trade & North Korea.”
>Report comes out that Donald Trump Jr. and Jared Kushner met with a Russian lawyer in 2016
EVENING
>Venezuela opposition leader, Leopoldo Lopez, is granted house arrested
>Leaders around the world, including Trump, had been pressing for Lopez’s full freedom
>Marine’s hat blows off when Trump is boarding Marine One
>Trump retrieves the hat and places it on the Marine’s head, but it blows off again

I guess you could say its a... Love-Hat relationship?

*BADUM TISSSSssss*

I guess its official.
No more posting good jokes or memes, or hacks like greg shitfield will steal them. ( he was never funny or cool)

who cares you fucking nigger. this isn't your blog or back page advice column

>Not realizing that Greg and Tucker are Sup Forums's loudspeaker for the normies

who gives a fuck hes red pilling normies

Holy shit that's so disrespectful...
You actually support this Muppet?

What do we do about Greg? It's obvious he browses here.

Trump displays classic signs of dementia. As you know, Alzheimer's is hereditary and his father suffered from it. Those signs are confusion, like not being able to find the limo and wondering off, forgetting to sign papers and leaving a room, angry spats of yelling, constant fatigue, use of smaller vocabulary and "word salad" sentences and reports of his mumbling incoherently and walking off before interviews or other meetings. He also displays anxiety, irrational fears like ones of inclines, stairs, paranoia, poor concentration and use of constant filler words in his speech like "very very very bad."

He is old, has a family history of dementia. He displays these visible and verbal signs-- and thats from only his public appearances.

The fact that there is even a hint of this should concern everyone when this is the man who commands our nuclear arsenal. Personally, I think every Trump should have to have an annual mental and physical exam.

Significantly less than Obama.
kys

is good pic ty

Can Trump actually do that to a Marine's hat?

>1/3 of what Obama gave
>and USA gets no refugees in return

he has to slowly give less money over time

if he cut it off completely, the left will use pics of the starving somalis and say trump is a genocidal racist

He can't even move to take his cover and shake the President's hand?

Love
Trump's
Hat

top notch

he's President, he can do wahtever the fuck he wants

he just did nigga

It's not against the law to be nice

discipline is one hell of a drug

I feel we could send this to CNN saying the original was doctored and they would air this.

>not having 15 official God Emperor throw pillows on your couch

/ptg/ is immunized against all dangers: one may call them newfags, reddit, shills, cucks, it all runs off them like water off a raincoat. But say you're baking and then not actually do it and you will be astonished at how they get confused, how retarded they are, how he suddenly sperg out: “I can't wait five minutes.”

oh no that sucks

CNN better be careful on how they report the hat vid

if they make fun of trump because the hat flew off again, thats gonna piss off alot of people who see the president as doing a very kind thing for a marine

and a black marine at that

ohhh no. trump promises to buy $640 million dollars worth of corn from american farmers.
thats terrible.

>tooo bad the niggers in africa get to eat it. boy trump is such a cruel man.

Oh Nooooooo

That sucks

How is people unregestering to vote a bad thing?

this shitter shouldve been fired after the house nigger comment

What is Hawaii's problem? They're overdoing they overreaction to the travel ban

plz jpg the tweet some more

Hillary Clinton displays classic signs of dementia. As you know, Alzheimer's is hereditary and her mother suffered from it. Those signs are confusion, like not being able to find the limo and wondering off, forgetting to sign papers and leaving a room, angry spats of yelling, constant fatigue, use of smaller vocabulary and "word salad" sentences and reports of her mumbling incoherently and walking off before passing out at interviews or other meetings. She also displays anxiety, irrational fears like ones of emails, russia, paranoia, poor concentration and use of constant filler words in her speech like "I'm a woman vote for me."

She is old, has a family history of blood clots in the brain. She displays these visible and verbal signs-- and thats from only her public appearances.

The fact that there is even a hint of this should concern everyone when this is the blood gargling child killer who commands our nuclear arsenal. Personally, I think every Clinton should have to have an annual mental and physical exam.

>ohhh no. trump promises to buy $640 million dollars worth of corn from american farmers.
explain nigga

how did tyris score a /comfy/ chair?

Even less than 1/3, actually.

theguardian.com/environment/2014/nov/14/barack-obama-to-pledge-at-least-25bn-to-help-poor-countries-fight-climate-change

I fucking hate racists. Especially when they're kikes.

When's the next special election?

Encourage on air shitposting

Archive shills
archive.is/0x7Dq

Literally whinged about it and they got him one next week

welcome to a year ago

also gillian a cute!

>Breitbart poster behind Greg

from 25 billion to 600 million

do not also forget the money saved from killing tpp and the paris accord

Americans love Marines too. I mean we love all our armed forces but Marines hold a special place in our collective hearts due to their sharp uniforms and massive schlongs and potent seed

He's a fat fuck that complained about not getting arms in his chair.

wait, hold up.

>Two US bombers hold firing drills in NK
>IN NK

they were actually in North Korea!?

THAT'S IT, BGLUMPF
I'M NOW A #JIHADIJINDAL

Where do you think the food aid is coming from? American farms. It's basically just a farm subsidy, and we already subsidize farming in the tens of billions annually.

qt

I'm mocking someone else post, you faggot. Welcome 5 minutes ago when they posted.

kek give him a promotion

Yes

Funny how no one cares about the Norks but everyone lost their about Syria.

>this fat fuck
ss

shitskins in the royal bloodline soon

I love how the americucks keep smiling while their country is taken over by russia, and they don't even realize it. Or they ignore it. Fuck liberals, but not on the expense of losing your whole country.

This is perfect. The one democrat in the media that knows his party is dying and how to fix it is being eaten alive by his own

dis nigga lmao

>Jew
>Gets fired
They should call him out being a jew 2bh and how they keep getting away with it.

>discipline
>doesn't even salute

It isn't. I bet they illegally voted and now un-registered to make it appear that they never actually voted, but it could be a coincidence and I'm just speculating, but it's very odd to un-register, especially in the midst of this.

They don't see it, nor do they get any of these """immigrants""". Also, they're liberal.

NEVER
FUCKING
APOLOGIZE

WHEN WILL THEY LEARN

checked

S P A C E
P
A
C
E

C O R P S
O
R
P
S

holy fucking shit, isn't that like, straight up a declaration of war? I guess it's not as big a deal as I think it is if no one is talking about it...

lol underrated

not exactly
just south of the DMZ

>>Trump retrieves the hat and places it on the Marine’s head, but it blows off again
wtf I'm a Jeb!head again!

Putin is taking over America by having his primary export industry undercut, wow what a brilliant mastermind this man is.

Is this Rich five scoops Piana?

South. Typo. My bad.

reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-missiles-bombers-idUSKBN19T06B

Racists are actually OK, unless they are Jewish. In that case they are burned in an oven.

Post your political compass

He brought it on himself. One of the reason Maher triggers conservatives so much is that he's clearly smart enough to see through the bullshit, but after 5 minutes of being reasonable he goes back to shilling again

fox wants to make Sup Forums ideas mainstream among normie conservatives

he can do whatever the fuck he wants. he's the at the top of the executive branch. he is the supreme commander of the entire armed forces

they dropped dummy bombs just near the DMZ

And Trump is a descendant of Mohammed (sbuh)

>Pro alt right blog gateway pundit
>pro alt right
>blog
lmao

Fuck off. I did my service in the great meme war

Commander in Chief can do whatever he wants hypothetically. Pic related

WE

so this means american farmers get richer right ?

did obama do the same for the farmers when he gave his aids to the nigerians

This faggot apologizes while kikes like dont give any fucks.
Probably a plebbit user too.