Why did Hillary lose?

Why did Hillary lose?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-Z4Humb7ARc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the jews wanted (((trump))) to win

It wasnt her turn.

This outfit was such a shit choice for Lady Gaga that I almost think it was her making a statement against Hilldawg.

The better question is at what moment she lost. Deplorables?

>Why did Hillary lose?
Excesive feminist and SJWs if you ask me

Most people hate the new wave of feminism and sjw'sism

Killing Hillary was a way to kill that toxic feminism

>but hillary is still alive

SHIT! ABORT! ABORT! ABORT!

She never was going to win. She MIGHT could have at the height of that shit with the Khan family. Trump really was making a bad decision to keep talking on that point. Besides that, there was really no point at which she would have beaten Trump.

Probably when she declared war on a cartoon frog whose entire shtick is to freely express emotions.

She and the DNC with help from the Obama administration cheated.
It was revealed Seth rich was murdered
People from all over the country switched votes

She lost during the convention, when she brought out this parade of bizarre degenerate speakers including a self-identified illegal immigrant who delivered her remarks entirely in Spanish.

I had never voted for a Republican until this election, but seeing that convention made me realize that she had to be stopped.

election fraud

youtu.be/-Z4Humb7ARc

Trump came to play this debate and destroyed Hillary with this.

Haven't you heard? Russia hacked the election. No one actually voted for Trump.

Democratic party implosion.

Pushing too hard for left wing extreamists and too hard on the same topics that they alienated their core audience of moderate Democrats.

nah it was obviously their attempt at appealing to the "edgy youths that like nazis" without a shred of comprehension as to why it's happening in the first place, perhaps wilfully

Because she was a corrupt candidate put forth by a party embodying globalist ideals which have fallen out of favor with most of the population due to poor socioeconomic advancement.

no real platform because shes a corporate shill
and the dnc rigged their primary

also I like how democrats whine about Hillary winning the popular vote but their super delegate primary process is completely undemocratic

P E P E
the "cough drop" phlegm drop
the "I've either just shit myself or am in the midst of a a seizure" shuffle
>old woman yells at frog
DONT LET YOUR MEMES BE DREAMS

it was a spectacular failure and I weep for nothing will come close to being as entertaining for quite a while yet

Because God said NO

People got woke.

Did they shop at the same store, or are all popstars really into nazi-inspired fashion

Because the mainstream media told Dems they could win without even having to bother voting.

She believed that millenials were the best way to get elected, so she showed them preferential treatment and told the blue collar workers of the Midwest/Rust Belt to fuck off.

A terrible campaign, without super delegates she wouldn't even be in the presidential race.

Whats so bad about wearing an SS uniform the night before the election on stage with a candidate.

>Donald Trump won the election

umm, no sweetie. Hillary WON the popular vote by 3 million votes. So, as a democratic nation, we should respect the results that Drumpfy lost by 4 million votes. we can't let the 5 million votes against Zlompf go to waste. if you're perfectly fine with a candidate being president even though he lost by 6 million votes, then honestly you're a racist, sexist, homophobic, islamaphobic, rapist, child molesting, misogynist inbred piece of shit

>hillary won the election by 10 million votes
>stumpf only won because of russian hacking and fake news
>badumpf is the most unpopular president of all time
>hillary is running again in 2020

SAY IT WITH ME Sup Forums,

MADAME PRESIDENT!

>Why did Hillary lose?
Those of us who remember her corruption as far back as Whitewater aren't dead yet

>Liar, calls people deplorables, patronizes black people.
>Media unfairly portrays her as the best candidate even after all she has said and done.
>Asks "At this point what difference does it make" in reference to Benghazi where people died under her watch.
>Doesn't go to prison for something that any other citizen of the United States would go to prison for.
>Doesn't release e-mails instead deletes them after subpoena is handed over, so wikileaks releases e-mails of sketchy pedoshit.
>Has people killed over sketchy emails that are leaked, fucks over bernie, hardly makes a showing for swing states.
>Is a woman.

because the wealthy elites, the billionaires and the globalists didn't want their taxes raised

>Why did Hillary lose?
She paraded the mother of a drug dealer who tried to kill a cop on stage like a hero

From our perspective, nothing. I would imagine that Lady Gaga thinks Nazi's are bad people though and by dressing like a Wolfenstein rendition of a Nazi to get on stage, it's as though she was speaking out against it as subtly as possible so as to not upset the Jewish overlords she absolutely knows exist. It plays it safe. She can just pretend that its her usual quirky outfit choice if she's given flack about it but still perhaps be offputting to someone who is on the fence the night before the election.

>Pizzagate meme
You can't be this retarded.

>Haven't you heard? Russia hacked the election. No one actually voted for Trump.
Dobryy den'. I am Putin, Vlad Putin. I personally voted for the Trumpski tens of millions of times. She was great candidate, not war-mongering antiwhite cuntski. All Americans wanted her, but I made the Trumpski win. Blah-kha-kha-kha-kha!

>Why did Hillary lose?
She wasn't as qualified for the job as an un-experienced tv reality host

She lost cause she threw the traditional democratic base under the bus for her new base :

>SJW cringelords
>hollywood celebs who have no sense of reality
>racist loudmouth minorities
>feminazis

All while pissing on the rest of the country. I mean, i believe to this day the fbi shit was not the thing that killer her, it was the "Deplorables" line.

Thats why.

Anthony Wiener and James Comey were the proverbial straws, as if the general public needed any more of a reason to not let that bitch sit in the white house as the President and not her husband's attack dog when he stuck his dick in something he shouldn't have for the 20th time.

Her personal feud with the NRA and wearing their poor rating of her "policies" was retarded on her part too, but not nearly as bad as talking about suing gun manufacturers for gun deaths. Let's just sue Toyota every time one of their cars kills someone and it has nothing to do with a malfunction. In reference to DC V. Heller, Clinton said that the "Supreme Court is wrong on the Second Amendment". Of course she didn't want to personally confiscate guns, she wanted to appoint more turbo Bergs to do it for her.

Her foreign meddling in Libya showed what she was really like. I'm not talking about muh Benghazi either, "we came, we saw, he died *cackles*" was odious insight to her nature. She's a warmonger and she has no place being the commander in chief.

Of course she didn't have any substantial positive policies. She didn't need them. She had corporate support, media support and of course it was her turn. Not this time cunt, not ever. She's gonna die knowing she was never anything more than slick willies' wife and an attorney that laughs about keeping rapists out of prison.

Worst candidate ever, even worse than the cheeto we have now. Having cunt, a billion ameribux to blow and dead people voting for her just wasn't enough.

The Liberals always have a nice song to sing. Then the working people look at their pay checks, after taxes, health care, whatever and come to our senses !!

really nobody is Trump showed how bad our political base is

She never won an election in her life and you're surprised she lost the one for the WH?

So it was an SS pedofile uniform, you can't make this shit up

1. she's a raving lunatic.
2. she.

this

If Trump didnt deliver, his campaign would've died. That was the most epic comeback of all time.

Because nobody cares what women think

well she's not a particularly talented politician, and her campaign placed too much emphasis on data analytics and bureaucratic 'efficiency', which against a definite movement (the Trump campaign and nationalism) meant that she would always be handicapped and trailing in momentum.

Then there were her gaffes (les deprorables) and her popular reputation as a shonky longterm insider (Benghazi, emails etc) as well as doubts concerning her health after she collapsed at the memorial.

Bear in mind she still did get millions of more votes, but these votes were concentrated around coastal metropolitan centres. She was unable to build a 'national' majority, and that's why she lost.

The did win the election for New York senator, but she had to kill JFK Jr to accomplish it.

She's a liar. She offered to eliminate taxes for anyone making less than a quarter mill and no one bought. Rather humorous.

We're a republic, asshole

>Then there were her gaffes

Trump literally had so many, but it never seemed to take him down. Why? Because he never apologized?

I thought the second debate was a masterpiece start to finish, I get an adrenaline rush any time I start to watch it, goosebumps thinking about how much was riding on it. It was a slaughter, but it probably was just this stupid-ass meme that most people reacted to.
Most people I know who dislike him never bothered to watch one speech of his.

>the jews wanted (((trump))) to win
Kill yourself, faggot.

I actually think this is the most correct answer. Literally everyone who spoke was either black, Latino, gay, a women, etc.

It was way too obvious who their target audience was and I think most normal people (and even a lot of the people in those groups) were turned off by that

She didn't sacrifice enough refugee children after phallating them.

Also Mark Geist's NRA ad where he shows a cemetery full of gravestones and reveals himself to be a Benghazi Soldier who has friends that can't vote because they "didn't make it."

The elite never wanted her to win. It was all a show.

She ran a propaganda campaign instead of a campaign...

Why is she wearing a Michael Jackson outfit?

this photo actually made me think.
(they) act like they're doing something rebellious, but aren't. but if they did something like your actual photo it would make people think differently today.
I can't help but feel we're in an actual culture war and the most propaganda or truth will win.

Turns out when you base your political platform on "fuck white people" in a majority white country, most white people aren't going to vote for you.

to intelligent

She had an out-of-touch paedophile running one of the most transparently corrupt campaigns in American history.

The Dems have gone so far to the left that they pushed the center-left into the Republican camp. That is why places like Wisconsin and rest of the mid-west went red.

Stralia, we know you're professional shitposters, but damn.

She made race a serious issue... Obama, made race an issue. The Democratic party is so regressive... sad that we have to vote between a giant douche and a turd sandwich

i dont know jen

i hacked the election i think

Funny, because a lot of poor white folk in the south and Rust Belt liked what Bernie had to say...and he was waaay to the left of Hillary.

2 things. 1, stop LARPing. 2, We are a Republic not a true Democracy.

>Ran an out of touch, cringeworthy campaign that even the MSM couldn't salvage
>Pandered to BLM and SJWs, 2 groups most of the country had grown fucking tired of
>Spent most of her time attacking Trump instead of talking about the real issues
>Didn't campaign in the Rust Belt because she assumed the "blue wall" would be safe
And most importantly she completely alienated the working class when she decided to pander to out of touch celebs and college Marxists.

To be fair it was made by Hugo Boss

I love the "May" loophole. Even the author knew it was bullshit.

Perfectly summarized

Get a load of these pseudo-intellectuals. Everyone knows democracy commonly refers to any form of government heavily reliant on the citizenry voting. But here you faggots are strutting about correcting people talking about cats saying they should be calling it felus catus.

My jaw was on the floor when she said that. I told my girlfriend that she just lost the election. My girlfriend didn't believe me. Kek

The dnc just needs to run her again in 2020

This! This! This! This! This! This!

> that face
Like she personally crashed the plane just so she could watch the carnage from the front seat.

Hillary stunk and nobody on the left/DNC had the balls to tell her she stunk, or they lacked a sense of smell, or they knew and just didn't want her to win.

Think about it.

(((pic related)))

there weren't enough non-whites in the country yet

She was fake and had a poorly managed campaign.

she's always been a crook and anybody who lived through the Clinton administration knows that.

young people have no perspective

>proof that females are the inferior gender
>proof that non-whites are inferior
>all in one pic

She lost because she ignored Wisconsin and Michigan after the primary. She lost because she surrounded herself with people as slimy as she is. She lost because she didn't condemn wasserman-shultz but rather hired her onto her campaign alienating Sanders supporters.

pretty much, even though white women are based if they live in based areas

and it's not even as simple as divide and conquer identity politics, separate polls show non-whites and women don't buy into free speech or the second amendment. civic nationalism is a joke and so is assimilation

undeniable

Forcibly removing leftist fixes everyone's problems. This is why libertarians and natsoc oddly find themselves as allies these days.

No estrogen. Those fucking pantsuits! Her husband loves any pussy but hers. Thought she was entitled because of that bone dry beef curtain and fallopian tubes!

People know she's a scumbag, her only voters who don't know about her past are SJWs who look at her and only see a vagina, all of the other voters were holding their noses because they wanted a democrat to win.

But let's not forget that she ran a terrible campaign. She was incredibly smug and disingenuous. She acted like she had already won and everyone owed her something instead of acting like a public servant. She had a big head because the traditional media was totally in her corner and the Democratic Party propped her up. She, like a lot of leftists, lives in a bubble and was probably shocked to hear she lost.

They will
see it as whites are the problem.

Kek

Because she beat Bernie Sanders. So a huge chunk of his autistic working class voters in Wisconsin and Pennsylvania voted for Trump. And if Bernie had been the nominee then all those upper middle class whites that voted for Hillary in Philadelphia and NOVA would have voted for Trump.

There simply wasn't a way for Democrats to win because workers fucking hate Hillary but niggers don't care about Bernie and upper middle class white people hated Bernie. They were destined to lose either way because both of their candidates were divisive and retarded.

Deplorables for Hillary was equivalent to "muh 53% of taxpayers" for Romney. She said "only half" of Trump's base were deplorable but the reality is that she said 46% of Americans were deplorable, losing her the possibility of ever appealing to any of those people.

She thought she could divide and conquer but without a specific target it just turns into blanket hate on a huge part of the population.

The thing liberals never understand is that Trump never attacked Americans. They love to call him divisive and hateful but non-citizen illegals and Muslims just aren't voters. But working class white people are voters. The Democrats repeatedly shit on actual voters while Trump only shit on non-citizen foreigners.

yes they really do

It's as simple as this. She was unelectable.

>"WHY AM I NOT 50 POINTS AHEAD!?!? REEEEE!"

I feel that both Obama and Bill were wise enough to know she was in a bubble and pop it.

That is, if they really wanted her to win.

Too

If worse comes to worse, us white males should just all get up and leave for a few years (go help South Africa or something).They will be begging for us to come back just what happened in Zimbabwe.

Because you have to be 18 to vote.