>Be Tunisian
>26
>Aerospace Engineering degree ,master's
>Atheist
>Unemployed
>French is Second Language
>190cm , 95 kg,physicly active due to construction jobs
>Broke as fuck

I think about applying for the FFL , But since Tunisia was invaded the FFL to become a french colony , would that make me a traitor ?

Throw away your ego and accept you're a French subject. Not much you can do.

French citizenship within 4 years ,that's fucking beautiful , but if my family know about my intention they would prbly disown me , lol

Elaborate user

Don't join the legion if you have any shred of intelligence or independence.

I thought I could stand it because I wanted to do PMC work after and figured the Legion would give me decent qualifications on the resume, but after I talked to Legionnaires and Caporaux about what my life would look like for the next 5 years, I asked to go civil after the farm.

Worked out in the end, I'm making plenty of money as a tradesman and I don't have some Sergeant telling me what to do every minute.

did you go through the preliminary tests ?

Obviously, if I made it to the farm. Stuck around for a week at Aubagne after I passed final selection ("rouge"), and then another week at Castel before doing a month at the farm. Then when I asked to go civil, it was another two weeks back at Castel, one week at Aubagne in the out-processing unit, and finally got released.

Altogether around 2.5 months in the Legion, so I'm hardly an expert (there's a polish former Legionnaire on /k/, and some Australian guy who is still in), but I learned enough to realize I wouldn't be able to stand the idiocy for 5 years.

Also, remember the first part of the Code of Honor:
>Legionnaire, tu es un volontaire servant la France avec balai et serpillere

Man, how there is no jobs in aerospace eng?

Those kind of jobs would be in the regular French army.

the idea was to work in the aircraft maintenace and acquire precious experience + the citizenship benefits. i'm not sure if the legion has it's own planes or just works with the airforce , but i know they have 2ème régiment : les para

typical submissive roach. kys beta ass faggot

I worked as a assisrant prodution manager for a french company based in Tunisia , Airbus Harnesses manufacturing , 400 euros/month , fucking slavery , gotta change the country man

Fucking roaches , they shitstained my whole region with islam , my ancestors fought off the arabs and their shitty culture but the otthmanians brought it back, someone plz nuke the fuckers ...

Honestly , i wouldn't ming some killing ...

Well, there is a shitload of you north Africans in the Legion, but also tons in France. Can't you immigrate, with your qualifications?

And I wasn't aware that the Legion did their own maintenance on their cargo planes, I thought the French air force or army did it. The doctors they use during selection are all French Army regulars, not Legion staff.

>honestly, I wouldn't mind some sweeping
Ftfy

If you like picking up cigarette butts and earning ~40 Euros per day, the legion in the place for you.

the army or infantry is really the last job you should consider, try something else before this, especially if all you will end up being for a few years is below officier

>for a few years is below officier
or even as a carreer, since I think that there is an age limit to go beyond sous-officier

If he is only doing it for a single contract, he'll be a Caporal at best. Basically at the stage where he would have enough responsibility to get constantly shit on by the Sergeants and up, but not enough rank to avoid doing all the bullshit work the rest of the Legionnaires are doing.

It is not a place for intelligent people.

i'm trying come to go to Canada as a phd student , if that doesn''t work , i'll be left with 2 optionn : marrying some ssome unwanted euro hag or the legion , i'm a kind of a self made man, Tunisia , the education is free and decent but the economy is in deep shit , this why we immigrate , but i'll be productive where i go , not like the niggers and arab war deserters

the 5 years will end my engagement , i'mm still inquiring about the possibilities

what's the going civil thing , tell me about it

You're not a traitor, you're a mercenary. Also you get a new identity and French citizenship if you serve 5 years.

kys traitor
we fought together against france and this is how you repay us
t. algerian

I know ya l5ou ... but i'm out of ansswers , i need to build a life ... besides , its another whole world now

>>Atheist

>Join FFL
>Get citizenship
>Move to Paris
>Get murdered by subsaharan niggers for the money in your wallet

*FOGHORN MUSIC WHAMMY*

i thought niggers and north africans were cool , SHEIIIT

Fact : grandfather and his brother were in tthe legion , indonesia and central africa

>engineering masters degree
>going to ffl
you dumb

this :

so go to australia or one of those rich arab countries to make money, you wont get rich in france especially in their shitty meatgrinder

Nope, subsaharans Africans hate your guts. North Africans are often seen as Toureg and other Bedouin slavers, who... you guessed it, one of the first to enslave subsuharan Africans.

Australia sounds nice , i stand the heat but not the sight of bearded muslims everywhere

how good is your vision?

as for joining ffl. the pay at the foreign theater is the highest but since French pilled out of Afghanistan , not a lot of good places left

but the civil thing is interesting, dunno much about it though

>from a shithole Tunisian university

It's funny to me that you think your 'degree' is worth anything, you literal nigger.

You do realise we send the foreign Legion do the dirty job in Africa right? It's not a regular infantry unit be prepared for nasty stuff.
Also if you ever come through the recruitment process and serves long enough you will be granted French nationality indeed but as a shit skin in France you will not get a job either

i thought the entire point of the french foreign legion was getting colonials to join the french army

>>FFL don't simply just accept anyone
>>If you do get in, you'll be treated worst than a minimum wage job
>>You'll leave with broken body and nothing to show for it
>>go to Australia

Fuck off we're full cunt!!!, We don't want anymore of you brown cunts strutting around like you own the place.

>join FFL
>get stationed in Mali
>surrender
>die in Africa
KYS frog

Kek,
useless degree, even in the US. and I live 5 miles from a Boeing factory.

Most "Aerospace" jobs, are taken up by mechanics, graphic designers, and electricians/electrical engineers.

I can't imagine how useless that degree would but, in a non industrial country like France, let a lone a degree from a sand nigger university.
Move to france, but at least admit its because of gibs me dats from federal assistance.
Best job you'll get is working at a warehouse, construction, or at a Kebab shop.

>i dont want to see bearded muslims
>goes to france

This is one of the few instances where I recommend reddit. Just have a read of the FFL sub, should help you with your decision.

>I think about applying for the FFL , But since Tunisia was invaded the FFL to become a french colony , would that make me a traitor ?
For fuck's sake just get yourself a job.
Also, political scenarios are shuffled every 7 years or so... One day you are allies. The other days you are not.
Flags change sides at the whims of powerful people.

Just ask yourself: am I ready to become a weapon in the hands or a capitalist and imperialist power?

A yes answer is not necessarily bad. Just be aware you'll become a tool for the next 5 years of your life.

That should work, especially if you have education already. Your written English is fine, and Trudeau loves brown folks.

It's the process of quitting the Legion before your contract is up. Used to be that when you join, the only way to get out early was to run away (thereby becoming a wanted criminal in France) or to die. Now, they let you leave at any stage of your contract. They bitch about it, especially if you leave as early as I did, and they make you do plenty of cleaning while your "papers are being processed", but they won't keep you if you don't want to be there.

>get a new identity and French citizenship if you serve 5 years.
You don't quite get a new identity anymore. If you have a wife or children, you still get signed on under a new identity (and in the case of native Frenchmen, a new nationality). But if you want to deploy to an overseas regiment or to any operations outside of France, you have to "reclaim" your identity. Same as when you apply for citizenship.

I think it was like a 1 in 12 chance of getting accepted in 2013 or something. It's probably a lot more difficult now for brown skins to get accepted because of the refugee crisis. That means greater chances for 1st world fucks like myself to get in. Good luck.

OP, you Berber? If you are you are decended from shitskin romans, you are simply rejecting the kebeb's memes tricking north africs into thinking it is, and should be """"arab"""" and rejoining your long lost latin cousins.