Good Thoughts, Good Words, Good Deeds

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QyOEb9iZxAM
youtube.com/watch?v=i7XSBtWVyFs
edwardfeser.blogspot.ca/2016/10/how-to-go-to-hell_29.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Buddhas
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gautama_Buddha
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

well one of the tenants of Zoroastrianism is that people must be judged as individuals, not groups

so that rules out anyone from Sup Forums converting

My understanding is that Zoroastrians themselves say you can't convert, you have to be born into it.

Thats only one group of them

>Why aren't you converting to Zoroastrianism
cool with it but don't want to worship fire

At least fire is a real thing that actually does shit. Very useful shit at that. Beats worshipping a dead kike necromancer or a pedophile warlord.

No I've read Jung you practicing a form of escapism
Try reading the Shobogenzo by Dogen, it's closer to being True

I'm a Rosicrucian.

Wrong. All Jews are individually shifty kikes.

Nah but I like the idea of living to do good deeds and spread truth

They don't want converts to I guess they're willing to go extinct in the near future. Heard Kurds are converting back but unsure if that's true or not.
You wot. (And yes, I know what a Rosicrucian is)

Zorro's are pretty based

i've been considering it seriously but i can't find any good Avesta translation

>i've been considering it seriously
Your belief structure is so mutable that you can just convert to some random religion?

Cause I don't believe in incest.

The reason religions like Zoroastrianism, Jainism, Taoism, and ancient folk polytheism are and will forever remain so obscure relative to the Abrahamic religions, Hinduism, or Buddhism, is that they lack a strong theological foundation for belief. They never developed a rational framework, so there's little reason to follow them if you're not brought up with them.

Even Hinduism and Buddhism are on the way out because they are not satisfying the intellectual needs of an increasingly rationalistic "modern" world. The only religions that are really viable to persevere into the third millennia AD are Christianity, Islam, Talmudic Judaism, and Masonic Luciferianism. The ladder two will only be able to prevail under a world government controlled by kikes, the former two only if the kikes are removed from power. If it's a war between Christianity and Islam without the involvement of kikes, Christianity, revitalized and without Jewish cancer, will prevail and that will be the end of that.

Also fuck the Jews.

lel

I liked Zorro The Gay Blade!

In reality Hinduism is much more suited for modern world than chirstianity

>major religion that shaped history
>dead such that it isn't the slightest bit Sup Forums
Zoroastrianism is the official religion of /his/ for these reasons.

>flag
checks out

It's not because the theological basis for Hindu belief is like a scattered maze of shapeshifting puzzle pieces that can never come together because they are not bound by a common prophetic framework or a rational objective. Hinduism is essentially onlyv aluable for its mystical aspects at this point because those who taught it for the purpose of forming a civilization are long dead and there exists no cannon of literature to reflect their objectives in a way that suits the modern world. There are holy books for Hinduism, but they aren't fitted together like the Bible so trying to follow them all would be highly schizophrenic if you could even manage to discern an objective from them, and then there's no solid tradition by which to interpret those writings. It has the same problem Protestants have with relativism combined with the lack of organized theological framework of folk paganism - worst of both worlds.

Keep your elephant gods to yourself, Rajiv. And stay in your shit country too.

Yeah we have a quite a lot of books, the Vedas the upnishads, the Geeta etc the list is quite long user and it all points towards the same thing and preserved in the original language which isn't the case with Christianity

Yeah and keep your kike on a stick away from my country

Ha, fucking gladly Rajiv. Now go shit in the Ganges and drink it.

This, polytheism is the future

I have Zero knowledge on that
give me a brief summary
sounds interesting

I already acknowledged that you have a lot of books, but they aren't canonized into a coherent theological framework with a clear goal for its followers to fulfill. This is why Hinduism is not dominating the Eastern world, but Islam is. If Hinduism were as strong as Christianity, India would not have lost >300,000 square miles of territory to the invading Muslims and experience occupation by the Greeks and the British.

Compared to the Jew inspired Bible compiled at the council of Nicea by a group of scholars looking to maintain political control?

The bible is a shitty colouring book compared to the religious tomes of the East.

Monotheists are atheists by comparison.

Hinduism doesn't look to convert people at the risk of being under the blade, nor does it coax poor people to convert under the guise of giving them charity.

There are a lot of problems in Hinduism but comparing it to a simple minded and cucked religion like Christianity is blasphemy.

>Monotheistic

That depends on interpretation famalam, and even in the so called "monotheistic" versions there were still lesser gods.

So you're basically a Kabbalist who feels the need to use Christian imagery to avoid persecution in a day and age where literally nobody gives a shit? How unique.

t. former Rosicrucian.

That's why the religious tomes of the East were the center of theological and philosophical debate in the most advanced civilization ever for over 1500 years right? Oh wait, they weren't. They were only debated regionally and did nothing to help their respective countries when the Muslims or the Huns or the Mongols came rushing into their lands to slaughter them and destroy their places of worship.

The Bible was equally inspired by the Hellenic world; the same world that conquered Persia and India in the 3rd century BC. The same world that gave us Plato, Aristotle, and ultimately Rome. No other religion has as much power and intelligence behind it as Christianity.

>nor does it coax poor people to convert under the guise of giving them charity

Who does this? Are you saying Christians do this?

>Hinduism and Buddhism are on the way out because they are not satisfying the intellectual needs of an increasingly rationalistic "modern" world. The only religions that are really viable to persevere into the third millennia AD are Christianity, Islam, Talmudic Judaism, and Masonic Luciferianism.
>It's not because the theological basis for Hindu belief is like a scattered maze of shapeshifting puzzle pieces that can never come together because they are not bound by a common prophetic framework or a rational objective. Hinduism is essentially onlyv aluable for its mystical aspects at this point because those who taught it for the purpose of forming a civilization are long dead and there exists no cannon of literature to reflect their objectives in a way that suits the modern world. There are holy books for Hinduism, but they aren't fitted together like the Bible so trying to follow them all would be highly schizophrenic if you could even manage to discern an objective from them, and then there's no solid tradition by which to interpret those writings.
you're just to stupid to understand anything, christkike
you can't even comprehend karma
you're only fit for being written about in the history books about the filthy disgusting uncivilised behaviour humanity once believed before the final war that ended human misery

>you're just to stupid to understand anything, christkike

Great argument.

it's not an argument, christkike
I'm not arguing with you
I'm telling you that you are too stupid to be able to comprehend any dharmic religion
it's factual that you are unable to comprehend karma or dharma

Karma and Dharma are not holistic teachings.

Start listening to Persian music.

youtube.com/watch?v=QyOEb9iZxAM

>Karma and Dharma are not holistic teachings.
because all you are able to comprehend is jesus
you're like a one-trick pony
a lame one at that

sounds like celtic or medieval music

karma is the same as sin.
dharma is the same as the teachings of christ.
christianity belongs to the buddah system.
there are only two systems that belong in this universe.
the tao and the buddah schools.
but christianity is not buddhism. it is its own system but still belongs to the buddah school. i.e. it emphasises compassion whereas taoism and confusianism emphasise truth.

>karma is the same as sin.
no it isn't
>dharma is the same as the teachings of christ that's absurd
>christianity belongs to the buddah system.
jesus is not buddha
>there are only two systems that belong in this universe.
>the tao and the buddah schools.
>but christianity is not buddhism. it is its own system but still belongs to the buddah school.
you are a moron

Aryan qts coming through.

youtube.com/watch?v=i7XSBtWVyFs

I know you think you're aryan
but you're not

Why do the Hindus let Muslims fuck them over? Didn't Krishna say to not be afraid to fight since in the end everyone dies and he is the true destroyer?

>he doesn't know about divine simplicity

>that pic
It sure was a different time...

>They never developed a rational framework
>God is all powerful but needs to have a son to sacrifice so he can forgive people
>God is omnibenevolent but sends people to hell for not believing in him
>Logical framework
The reason Zoroastrianism and the like are obscure is because they aren't obsessed with proselytizing like Christians and Muslims.

>karma is the same as sin.
explain the difference then.

>jesus is not buddha
i didnt say he was.
but in the east they have many buddahs and they see jesus as a buddah for westerners.
jesus is the god for westerners.

>You shall have no other gods before Me.
this might mean that other gods exist, but we as humans are only meant to follow and choose one god.
i.e. we are not meant to mix religions.

>>karma is the same as sin.
>explain the difference then.

You can't continue to sin and balance it out by doing good things, sin is just bad, and you're supposed to live free of it as much as possible and go to confession if you fail to do so.

they have to trust their own belief
>explain the difference then.
sin is doing wrong by god
karma is action performed by your self
>in the east they have many buddahs and they see jesus as a buddah for westerners.
there is only one buddha in existence: gautama buddha

>Zoroastrianism
Was the inspiration that created Christianity.

but they believe in a bad ass killing machine who told them to not be shy away from being like him.

Everything you mentioned has been thoroughly explained. Here's an example for the hell thing:

edwardfeser.blogspot.ca/2016/10/how-to-go-to-hell_29.html

You do realize they glorified brother sister marriage right?

They don't take converts

>You can't continue to sin and balance it out by doing good things, sin is just bad, and you're supposed to live free of it as much as possible and go to confession if you fail to do so.

i agree, but jesus said we were born of sin.
so one theory is we fell from heaven because we sinned and were born here on earth to live one life and the only way back is to belive in jesus and confess our sins.

or the other theory is we fell here from heaven, and live more than one life through reincarnation where we accumulate karma, which we can eliminate through enduring suffering and doing good deeds until we have the opportunity to acheive enlightment.

buddhists practice meditation and sometimes chant whilst preserving their virtues.
christians dont meditate but pray?confess instead and also preserve their virtues.

both methods help achieve spiritual perfection.

Who didn't?

they are afraid of creating bad karma because they have not been given the clear opportunity to eliminate the problem faiths

No, because buddhism is oriented towards the annihilation of the self while Christianity is oriented towards the highest good (God)

Ah yes the great mystic jew.

top kek

>Why aren't you converting

I already ditched christianity and ruled out changing to the other major religions, why would I convert to a minor superstition?

False there are many Buddha's en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Buddhas

> religion
Fuck logic, let's defer to nonexistent entity's imaginary wishes which by and large conveniently are what benefits the group of people spreading them. Totally not a scam.

We don't need religion. We need to just pass on and understand history, and make good laws and rules for reality, based in reality.

>understand history
>without understanding religion

you really have no idea what the fuck you are talking about

but only one, gautama buddha, is the existential buddha in this reality

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gautama_Buddha

Um excuse me, but medpack here is literally smarter than every single generation that existed before him on the subject of religion (even though he never gave a serious effort to understand it (that's how smart he is)) so yeah

You wish. Polytheism is dying, along with Christianity and Atheism. Unfortuntely in the next 50 years or so, the world will be majority islamic and there is nothing we can do about it unless, we either genocide the islamic hordes or forcibly convert them. Either way, polytheism will sadly never prevail in any of these scenarios.

Buddhism and Hinduism will be around for a while.

Hinduism is actually really solid, but it requires a ton of study. It's only going to thrive if India gets itself back to being a 1st world country.

Zoroastrianism was just wiped out by Muslims. The thing about Abrahamic religions is they exterminate opposing religions, such that the only alternative that remains is Atheism.

Gautama Buddha got the title Buddha something that pre-dated him becoming a Buddha. If that don't make it easier for you I don't know what will.

You have to fuck your sister to keep the dynasty pure in Crusader Kings. No thanks.

Buddhism was founded by Gautama Buddha

>Juche religion
What

No the teachings that compress down into modern Buddhaism came from him even Gautama your "The Buddha" lists 24 other Buddha's before himself. Hell it's right there in that wiki article you keep posting retard

you are stupid
you are a filthy christkike
buddha is buddha

>ca
>blogspot
HAhHAHAHAHAH
fucking go kill yourself

Can't except the reality of the world because it's an illusion that contradicts your own view point some people mainly Buddhist praise that sorta thing because reality is an illusion yadda yadda yadda but the real truth is your just an autistic cuck who can't accept that his highschool crush sucked a lot of cock

It's a confucian ancestor cult centered on the Kim family

Well I mean he references Aquinas and church teaching and everything to back up his well-made explanation, but OMG BLOGSPOT AMIRITE LE REDDIT

I can barely read your post, can you please go to school?

Athiesm is just a meme bro

you're a dirty christkike

There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum. It's breathtaking. I suggest you try it.

It is a book written in ... i dunno ... 1300-something !? It's THE work you read and contemplate when you're aspiring to practice Zen Buddhism. But beware, it's not something you read twice and know fully what's going on. People read it over and over again throughout their lives and didn't grasp the meaning of it.

And also notice that you need to practice Zazen in order to even be able to grasp it some day. If you don't practice, the whole thing is just worthless letters

Cause im an exmuslim senpai

religion is for retards

>exmuslim
how did that occur?

There's only two religions in the world. Worship of the Lord Jesus and worship of the Devil.

Muslims are too shitty to be the 'chosen people'. Also muh personal life circumstances

I can respect it but anyone converting would just be larping

Checked. Facts. Those who aspire for the Heavens or Those who aspire for the World. Doing unto others as you would have them do unto yourself or Doing what thou wilt. The selfless or The selfish. The Soul or the Body.
The Above or Below.