How did you get good at captcha?

> run through three screens every time
> do they mean just the part of the street sign they arbitrarily pick?

Whom can I contact about captchas?

You're training one of Google's neural networks. Usually one is a known solution and one is an unknown. When it says to click all squares with a sign, you click all squares containing a portion of the sign. Its not hard.

Enable legacy captcha in the settings

That doesn't actually work every time. How would i go about reporting captcha inconsistencies?

4chanx, old capcha. type in one word and then nigger

fuck the picture shit.

What does that do?

If enough people fail the same way at the captcha it will adjust as it learns, there is no reporting as far as I'm aware. Just loads of data. Make sure you're actually doing what the promt asks or buy a Sup Forums pass.

>being so new that you don't use legacy captcha and outing yourself as a newfag

You think the Sup Forums pass shows up on your statement? I don't know if I could get away with getting one of those.

It is learning well took me three tries to post this

>not buying a pass with virtual shekels

>not browsing in incognito so that you don't have a browsing history stored locally

>needing to browse incognito
Time to move out of mommies house user

>make sure
I just blow through em. Fuck self driving cars anyways

Do we select just the sign, or the sign pole too? I've seriously stressed over this multiple times.

Ya who does this faggot think he is. Incognito? I don't care about posting here I just don't want my bankers to judge me. I talk sports with one of them fairly frequently.

>leaving a trail of evidence in your browsing history for anyone to find ever

m8..

log into youtube then come to Sup Forums. never bother with captchas again assuming you dont clean cookies or sing out of your google+ account

>Implying incognito mode is actually leaving no trail of your browsing history

I only use my phone. Computers are too nerdy where I live

They used to have a button at the bottom to report captchas but it was removed like a year ago. Now if a captcha is bad I just reload a new one.

>Buying a Hiro pass when he didn't even give you any 4th of July music or animated backrounds like moot used to

The absolute state of you lad, the absolute state of Sup Forums

What are you going on about?

OT: how did you feel about your government banning you rapey Swedish men from music festivals?

lots of practice

>Do we select just the sign, or the sign pole too? I've seriously stressed over this multiple times.
Asking the important questions user, I wonder about this also, and is furniture designated as 'cat furniture' just because a cat happens to be sitting on it or is there something inherent in the furniture itself which is cat like, would it still be cat furniture if a dog were sitting on it ?

What I hate is the ones that trip you up.

Picture is of a bunch of cars. Ok. Select all the cars. NOPE.

Select all the MOUNTAINS. If there are non, click SKIP.

It's like they're teasing me.

I use anti-captcha.