WHY DO ISRAELI SOLDIERS GET AWAY WITH KILLING REPORTERS

Why do these IDF Israeli soldiers always get away when killing and shooting innocent pro Palestine reporters , can someone hold them responsible ?

Other urls found in this thread:

hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/stream/vh2xm56t3fc53kmiwjqs6mmkkae?hl=en&authuser=0
youtube.com/watch?v=-lfCqisw8uQ
rescuechristians.org/christians-in-gaza-have-faced-increasing-persecution-since-hamas-wrested-control/
youtube.com/watch?v=9kQOifAWAAE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the room im in discussing this topic hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/stream/vh2xm56t3fc53kmiwjqs6mmkkae?hl=en&authuser=0

Jews own the media so they never report on their crimes.
Pretty simple really. There's only outrage if people can hear about it.

Wake me up when it's CNN (((reporters))) being offed.

WHATS UR SOLUTION SMARTASS

Solution is alternative media to sidestep the Jews.
Also preventing Jews from enacting censorship laws like what's being done to Facebook, so people can hear about the crimes.

You guys are making it really tought to hate Putin and the Jews with all these stories.

HEY WEIRDO IM IN THE ROOM TALKING ABOUT IT, WHY DONT U JOIN , IM BENI
hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/stream/vh2xm56t3fc53kmiwjqs6mmkkae?hl=en&authuser=0

To be fair, Palestinians are trash.

> kike detected

youtube.com/watch?v=-lfCqisw8uQ

HEY CHECK THE LINK I POSTED

>ay nigga lemme dox u

I really do not care.

Auschwitz grand reopening

YOUR LIFE IS BORING ANYWAY WHY DONT U JOIN IN THE CHAT ROOM

>join mah chat room goy
>no dox I promise :^)
>join it! join it!
You're not convincing anyone here other than newfags

DUDE ITS A GOOGLE HANGOUT , I M NOT A HACKER, WE ARE 6 PEOPLE IN IT. DO U WANT ME TO GIVE U A YOU TUBE LINK FOR IT TO SEE ?

>For it to see
What did Mr Kikey mean by this

I MEAN I CAN CONVINCE U BY GIVING U THE STREAM LINK BEFORE U CAN JOIN THE HANGOUT U PARANOID WEIRDO

Couldn't be any worse than when Apache crews btfo a bunch of retards in the press who were interviewing jihadists in Iraq and forgot to wear their RFID transponder tags so that FLIR wouldn't target them

make our own news organization that's fact checked and broadcasted like those old anonymous videos.

problem being you can't verify they're real since
larpers upload their own

HEY , U SEEM TO KNOW STUFF, JOIN THIS HANGOUT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THIS TOPIC

>innocent
>pro palestine
Kikes disgust me but I really don't give a fuck if some muzzie scum gets wasted.

HEY JOIN THE CHAT ROOM , IM IN IT WE CAN TALK ABOUT IT

Isn't it funny how all those alt light/ alt right internet celebritys or left/right media never say a bad word about israel, never mention the human rights violations or that it is an apartheidsstate?

De-jew the media of course but thats impossible due to muh holocaust white cucks that allow jews to do anything.

YES YES VERY FUNNY, NOW JOIN THE ROOM LETS TALK ABOUT IT WITH MY FRIENDS

OK COMUNIST SCUMBAG JOIN THIS GOOGLE HANGOUT IM IN

>WHATS UR SOLUTION SMARTASS
arm the reporters and put a variety of other-nations soldiers there to protect them.

> be dumbfuck redneck of middle east
> try to get away with murder on reporter
> win a stupid prize for playing a stupid game with someone harder than you

Why choose? Palestinians killed all the Christians in Lebanon why can't we kill them all or just leave and let them kill each other? rescuechristians.org/christians-in-gaza-have-faced-increasing-persecution-since-hamas-wrested-control/

>HEY CHECK THE LINK I POSTED
weak dox attempt

DUDE STOP YAPPING AND JOIN THIS HANG IM IN, ITS HOSTED BY A CANADIAN LIKE U

I think this gypsy is trying to scam you with his gyppo ways looks how desperate he is. They only time they ever have any energy is when they're conning someone.

DUDE I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT DOXING IS, CHECK THE STREAM

I AINT TRYNA SCAM ANYONE U RACIST

post it on twitter you dumbass

I DID, AND THAT DUDE FROM THE ''HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US REEEE'' VIDEO JOINED . U MISSED IT BUT U CAN STILL JOIN

If they are punished it's an admission that their military did something wrong which they want to avoid.

SHUT UP AND JOIN THE DISCUSSION IN THIS HANGOUT ROOM

Keep your links to yourself gypsy

RACIST BITCH WHY U BEING PARANOID

I havent seen the video youre talking about, but im sure it was taken out of context.

>innocent
>pro Palestine

pick one.

I hate the jews as much as any proper Sup Forumsack but if I had to pick one, I would pick jews over mudslimes 100%

ITS A FREAKIN HANGOUT ROOM, WE TALKING ABOUT THIS TOPIC U CAN JOIN TOO

Is there a single ME "reporter" that isn't a mudslime or libshit shill? Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

can u jon this hangout room

do not join this if you want to be doxxed.

what are you? some kindda lazy ass antifa trying to dox /ourguys/?

I generally avoid external sites. What's wrong with this one, a big honeypot?

something something holocaust

Feel free to answer too, Count Dracula.

>cyber gypsy tries to dox people

BITCH ITS A HARMLESS GOOGLE HANGOUT