PedoGAF

How has NeoGAF not been shut down yet? It truly seems to be a den for pedophiles.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/O4dzI
movseday.site
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw cant tell if real or not

I'm afraid it's real.

archive.is/O4dzI

it's believable, which is the most important thing.

There is literally nothing wrong with being sexually attracted to children if you don't touch them.

Just like how you are a desperate straight virgin but there's nothing immoral about that unless you choose to rape.

I guess pedos not acting on it is realistically all we can ask for, but they're sick and should still feel bad about finding children sexually attractive.

>feeling bad about something you can't help

That's a false equivalence. Men are supposed to want to fuck women. Rape is just a bad way of doing a natural thing. There's nothing natural about wanting to put your dick into something that can't make a baby.

Who's that fugly dude people keep posting?

Post this on voat's neofag please!

Yes sir. I mean, what's the alternative? Allowing them to openly discuss their desires? Allowing them to fuck children without shame once they're socially accepted? There's no good endgame for pedophiles.

except a bullet

>There's nothing natural about wanting to put your dick into something that can't make a baby.
Things in nature do that all the time though. However, something being "natural" doesn't make it good anyway.

If a kid at your child's school expresses a desire to 'kill everyone in this place', and has the means to do so, would you be alright with leaving him alone because he's never acted on it?

I think an adult who clearly wants to fuck children should be treated like someone who clearly wants to commit mass murder, has the means to do so, and has expressed that desire through action.

Someone give this guy a quick rundown.

Better question, how has
movseday.site
Not bean shut down yet?

Fucking this and only this.

Libs want whites to feel bad for being white but we can't expect pedos to feel bad for wanting to fuck children

You're basically advocating for thoughcrime. If a guy has a built in desire to commit mass murder, but never expresses it publicly and makes no attempt at actually doing it, they're just an edgy harmless kid. For a lot of pedos, thats basically how far it goes for them. Wanting to have mass punishment for all pedos is like saying that a mass shooting justifies banning guns; its more nuanced.

For Neogaf, absolutely.

Those defending the idea of pedofagia are obviously antifag shills. Most of them are queers anyway and it comes as no surprise that most want to bang children. Pizza Lover Spotted

How are those antifa marches going fag?

never been to one, how's rebbit?

This is fucking disgusting. That place has always been a teeming hive of pedos and sex offenders.

>it's a redditor sails in on a pedohysteria wind episode

Pedos should not be given more rights. They can fap to loli or kill themselves.

>anarchocapitalist
Of course you're a pedophile

>archive.is/O4dzI

Nigger fuck cock faggot you'll never trace this I'm being 7878768756 fucking VPN you FAGGOT GOD DAMN NIGGER CUNT FUCK FUCK CUNT GAFFJDSOFDHLFG

Better question, how do you know about that site?

>Considered weird and creepy for watching anime.
>Have a desire to fuck 3d children
>"It's okay! Don't be such a bigot!"

Never argued they should be given more rights, but the vibe I got from your post was more "They should be jailed/killed for having a given desire". Pedos shouldn't fuck kids.

>Purely coincidence.

>murderers are worse than pedos

Depends entirely who they are murdering - not matter what you're fucking a child

If a fellow coworker says to you "wow, I'd like to have sex with her" in regards to a another employee at your company you should report him because he's literally a tape about to happen.

All males are essentially rapists just waiting to pounce.

>How has NeoGAF not been shut down yet?

hmmmmmm

Hey, idiot. I may be new here and from Reddit but we're taking over and there won't be any fucking loser anime pedophiles around any more

Praise God Emporer Trump!

We don't like any of you fucking antifa shariablue shills in here, paid for by Soros!

Always nice to see a fellow pede amongst the fray.

We should avoid using the word "pede" because it's eerily similar to "pedo". This can be uncomfortable for many of the survivors of rape among our community and may makes us look worse!

Please upvote this or screencap and share!

>defending pedos

child fuckers like you need to be publically executed

I don't think even Soros is for pedophealia, which is saying something.

I think it's time NeoGAF's advertisers were notified.

get out of my head charles
you can't punish me for being born this way