Why

the fuck would anyone want this in their wallet?

Ay a twenty is a twenty nigga

If I wanted to buy something worth $12.

Only founding fathers will get this joke

Yeah retarded. Send all your $20's to me I'll dispose of them

To use as emergency toilet paper

b/c triggering trumpcucks is what I live for

Its a pro 2nd amendment republican black woman.

You literally have a 2nd amendment argument trump card in your pocket if someone brings up the gun debate.

Fucking kek'd

to force you to go full plastic.

Thats not real right?

>andrew jackson
>stonewall jackson
>beat a guy almost to death with his cane
>probably most badass president
>pro guns as everyone was back then
>NOT A NIGGER
>NOT A WOMAN

It will be soon goy

Cant wait for nigger to be scrawled over every bill you use.

Andrew Jackson and Stonewall Jackson were 2 different people

If they're still doing this I hope somebody makes some stickers or stamps of Jackson to put over it.

3/5 a person

Rather have this in my wallet desu

oh....uhhh....hmmm......

god i hope they dont actually do this...

Yes, but when you tell a leftist their gun control would would open prey like a woman or oppressed like a black person to predators their ideology of identity politics prevents them from pursuing an argument that would remove the underground railroads ability to defend itself.

I'm waiting for someone to shoop a twenty that has a picture of an inanimate object.

Who WOULDN'T want a wad of ZIP-A-DEE-DO-DOLLARS in their wallet?

$20 notes will become known as silverbacks and it will be hilarious.

I thought Trump kicked that nignog bill to the curb as his 1st executive order.

Enjoy your (you).

B b b b b but... o o o okie doke

In case a nigga needs quick $20

top heh

THIS

My fucking sides

You can always draw a banana on it
Quite easy

Would kek if we got the leader of JACKSON'S FOOT CAVALRY on our 20s instead of Harriet.

Fuck that probably would happen

Soon enough a $20 will be like a penny and no one will care. Everything free money?

When the switch happens, just request 2 x $10 anytime someone hands you one in change. If anyone has a problem, just tell them you need to it pay pocket money or some shit to your kids or nephews.

Or this. Just deface them

Vendors could decide the value of this "new" currency if they wanted.

> First black placed on US currency
> Population completes the move to cashless society.

Hol up, we not ancap yet

Who the fuck carries cash?

After all these years of making fun of other countries for having coloured money, it looks like the tables have turned in the worst possible way

also

Or anyone who's spent one day on the internet since the Tubman bill got first proposed.

He was also in over 100 pistol duels because he wasn't a beta faggot who was scared of getting shot

Don't really care that much since im not an alt right sjw. Feel free to send me all your twenties if you're so outraged by them user.

Also how about you go protest outside the federal reserve. Your chant can be "not our dollar bill!" Have fun good goyim.

what's that dude's name?

>user withdraws all his neetbux from the bank in $20s
>Spends his time drawing racist messages and caricatures all other them
>Walks into a store and gets something that costs $20 (Or $17.85, because Americans cannot into full price tags)
>Black person at the register
>C-c-can I pay by card?
>Account is empty
>Pay with defaced $20 whilst sweating profusely
>Store simply exchanges $20 at the bank for a fresh one
>Meanwhile the mint printed out 100 000 fresh bills in the time it took user to deface 1

I almost want it to happen because rappers that dont respect a single fucking thing will definitely have a line about it

I THREW TUBMANS ON THAT HOE,
THEN I TOOK HER TO MY TUB, MAYNE

>those fucking prices
wtf

Urban photo

I hope this is one of those things that doesnt happen and just gets swept under the rug and forgotten, just like the congressional lunchroom quietly changed "freedom fries" back to french fries and tried to forget people actually made a big stink over that just cuz france didnt want to go to iraq

>Knowing what you're talking about
>Using Sup Forums

he was a gud little kid who didindonuffin he was goin to college and dey murdered him cuz hes black

Imagine that a hero of niggerdom was immortalized on white money.

I just realized...
>most slaves took on the surnames of their masters because they didnt have any when they or their ancestors were brought over
>Harriet Tubman
>Tubman
>man- one n

Gee I wonder who was behind that slave

Is that the new cover art for the jimmies rustlin cereal primate?

putting that straight to the back of my wallet

Is that like tub girl, only with a man?

I can't wait to trade niggers again.

>tfw Australia has an abo on the $50 but our currency is so irrelevant no one on Sup Forums knows about it

BASED

So we can stop shitting on Andrew Jackson's grave. His primary accomplishment in life, the one thing he felt most proud of, was killing a central bank. To have his face printed on a Federal Reserve Note is an insult to his legacy. ANYONE else would be a better choice.

Trying to reduce money circulation

Overplayed joke but still funny

xDDD :))))!!!111

Dollar is monopoly money, i dunno?

> That face

I can't help but see pic related

>paying with the paper jew
>shiggydiggyjewdoo

I only use the finest of electronic jews

I started to not deal in cash DIRECTLY because if this.

>put new twenty in wallet
>go to store
>all your notes are gone

ayyyy

kek

>fAgpAYs
What did he mean by this?

Noone would, its whole purpose is to drive us to exclusively use (((credit cards)))

Fukkin shit looks like God damned planet of the apes. I prefer my nigs either in prison or swinging from a rope.

Absolute degeneracy.

Fuck Niggers

spbp

looks like im switching to debit for all my purchases

Unironically this. I refuse to use niggerbucks. I fucking hate blacks with a fiery passion. Over my dead body will I accept this currency.

Crack rocks cost $20. Coincidence?