77 MORE DAYS

Praise God!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vPEt7FYenVc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I dont wanna die, I just wanna right my motorcy

Fuck off with your pseudo science you fucktard. No one can predict the worlds end

No one is predicting anything user. It is what the Bible says.

Have we learned nothing from 2012 and Harold Campings interpretation of the biblical end of the world?

S E P T E M B E R

Ignoring for a moment that this is astrological hoodoo, how do you explain the black sackcloth sun and red moon if the Great Eclipse comes over a month before the Feast of Trumpets?

Not this shit again.

Praise be to Nurgle (pbuh).

As all life is born to die, so all men are born to decay. There can be no succour in this world. As the centuries drag past our cultures will fade, just as our bodies waste and our passions cool as the winter of life approaches.

In time our mightiest cities shall crack and crumble, and our lofty ideals shall grow weary and jaded. For what are our achievements if not the follies of pride and ignorance?

All shall be forgotten with the passing of years. There will be no exceptions.

For who amongst us can escape the predations of time? Whom amongst us is beyond the inevitability of decay? That which is young can only grow old. That which is whole and sweet can only shrivel and sour. Nothing is permanent and nothing may remain without blemish. It is the fate of all things that they are bound to time, and time is the twin of decay.

So bend a knee, all of this world. Bend a knee all who would embrace their fate and thereby rise above it. Rise up, give in, surrender yourselves to the master of this world.

Father Nurgle (pbuh) is our sovereign and lord, and whether it be sooner or whether it be later, he will claim all in time.

It is not a question of if, but when.

mod get? seems too perfect. calling bullshit

Even /x/ doesn't buy this shit.

the worst part is getting ill but it's worth it

Books of Blood 5 - Clive Barker

Includes Kek story: Babel's Children

>They ruled the world?'

>'After a fashion,' Klein replied.

>'What do you mean: after a fashion?'

>Klein looked at the screens. His eyes seemed to be on the verge of spilling tears.

>'Didn't he explain,? They played games, Mrs Jape. When they became bored with sweet reason and the sound of their own voices, they gave up debate and took to flipping coins.'

>'No.'

>'And racing frogs of course. That was always a favourite.'

>'But the governments - ' she protested,' - surely they didn't just accept -'

>'You think they care?' Klein said, 'As long as they're in the public eye what does it matter to them what verbiage they're spouting, or how it was arrived at?'

>Her head spun. 'All chance?' she said.

>'Why not? It has a very respectable tradition. Nations have fallen on decisions divined from the entrails of sheep.'

>A large frog jumped into Vanessa's path. The movement caught Goldberg's eye.

>'Who is it?' he said.

>The creature regarded Vanessa's foot balefully. 'Just a frog,' she replied.

>'What does it look like?'

>'It's fat,' she said. 'With three red dots on its back.'

>'That's (((Israel))),' he told her. 'Don't tread on him.'

>Goldberg had begun to make a sound in his throat -

'kek-kek-kek'

>-imitating the voice of a frog.

>Only tragedy demanded laughter; and that, with the aid of the frogs, they might yet prevent.

let the digits confirm

So what's supposed to happen? What's the big deal?

I dont want no pickle..... :^(

Barker is well read on the occult obviously so him mentioning Kek isn't terribly surprising, but the political nature of the story is what's most compelling. The obvious take-away being that it's all chaos and chance beneath the fragile veneer of order. Fate of the world determined by the racing of frogs, despite the efforts of the best and brightest humanity has to offer to control it. Unsurprisingly however, Israel remains untouchable/protected in the end. Don't think anyone has to spell out why Barker ended on that note.

The story starts on pg83 if any other anons are interested. It's a quick read. You really should.

>Mark 13:32

fill me in

How many times have we done this predict the end shit now? Like 23?

TAKE MY ENERGY

LET THIS HAPPEN

It'll be THIS SEPTEMBER FOR SURE I swear... anons... it's really happening... heh... trust me.

tfw september 23rd is my birthday

youtube.com/watch?v=vPEt7FYenVc

Wat dis

>claiming the great prostitute from revelations astronomical sighs old be Virgo, the VIRGIN.
Do you see a proble, with this idea?

Shadilay

What about yesterday's fake 7/7/17 'happening?'

hmm lets see
>riots at hamburg g20
>trump and putin meeting
yea...

also
might wanna check the upload date for shadilay live
the date

april 7 2017

now..

he's in italy

so….

what maybe april 7 to me may actually be april 8th

HIS BIRTHDAY

Upload Time (UTC): 12:43:14

utc +1 is italy time

1:43:14 pm italy time

so 13:43:14

1+3+4+3+1+4=16

1+6=7

3+4=7

3+4=7

1+1=2

2 7's

13+43+14=70

7+0=7

OH SHIT PRAISE KEK!!!

Though skeptical, I have a faint hope growing inside me making me think that this might actually be the end. I sure hope it is.

It's not the worlds end

It's not the end if the world or the rapture. It may be the start of the tribulation though.

i just found out.
If you notice, there are a set of 4's, 3's and 1's
>44
>33
>11
The upload time consists of 3 sets.
>44+33+11=88
>8+8=16
>1+6=7