What will/are the 2000s remembered for?

What will/are the 2000s remembered for?

That time I blew my load in your mom.

Idk but chzeck em

9/11

9/11 and It Turns Out History Isn't Over After All.

/thread

This

Tamagotchi.

9/11

Early internet

Infancy of social media

middle east wars

mmos and 4chinz

bush

growth of cell phone industry

Your birth

Computers transitioning from a niche hobby into a world wide phenomena and also 9/11

digital clocks and good video games

Nice get,

Being fucking not there at all.

degradation

y2k bug that killed millions

hacky sacks
cable modems
sirius radio

idk but 2008 was the last time I was happy

What happened user?

Obama

economic collapses. ipods/mp3 players. gameboy advance.

>sirius radio

>shade 45
>the jason ellis show before it tanked

take me back

The decade that marked the decline for the West

>9/11
>Mass surveillance everywhere
>Iraq War
>Constant paranoia due to 24/7 news cycle
>Social media
>Birth of the SJW movement
>Smartphones
>Worst economic downfall since the Depression
>Obama

2016 however marked the beginning of a new era

The birth of youtube, social media and web 2.0. The internet (and hence the world) was a *very* different place before those arrived.

I'm not sure the Y2K bug will be well remembered. In this age of climate profiteering they don't want to remind people that widely reported expert predictions of global catastrophe can be 100% wrong. But at the time, the Y2K bug was pushed with all the authority and seriousness of the current climate hoax. That's why deniers/skeptics tend to be older; they've seen it all before.

Music and cinema were both at very low points, so neither of those. Mp3s were a big deal, but that was late 90s.

bless youtube and the people who upload material near daily of the good old howard days

facebook use to be decent

Malcolm in the Middle, second season of Spongebob, Boomtown,

I wish I could find the Bean, Bean and Bean sketch from the ellis show. shit was classic

Bridge To Terabithia

- shitty reality TV
- terrorism
- cell phones

>birth of the SJW movement
How young are you? That shit has fluctuated on and off for decades but it's been a constant thorn in society's side since the 1950s at least, arguably sooner.

Emos
Jackass
Iraq War
Black Eyed Peas
Kanye West
YouTube
Gen Y techies
Harry Potter
Lord of the Rings
The Dark Knight
Kill Bill
MySpace
Facebook
Newgrounds
Ron Paul
Obama
The Daily Show
The Sopranos
Spongebob Squarepants
Girls Gone Wild
BRAZZERS
midriffs
9/11

the facebook

don't forget the chappelle show

This thought always brightens my day. Also, Czech'd.

great list, great add.

the surge of niggers sipping lean
abusing your mums prescriptions

drugs changed up. we still have junkies but theres been a whole new batch of shit you can fuck your brain on.

society almost embraces drug use now, safe injection spots are less taboo, the weed march etc

Nothing. The 2000s were absolutely forgettable. The only reason people are nostalgic for the 00s is because of how quickly SJWs turned everything to shit in the last couple years

the beginning of the end

This friendly guy

internet normiedom

I don't get it, can you give me a quick rundown?

Dunno. the 2000's has just begun. Hopefully, the beginning of a new golden age. and hopefully, my name will be remembered too.

Beginning of a new age though, hopefully. Still remember that some thought the world would end once it was 2000.

Are you doing something to go down in history?

u need a bog pill

The last period of relative prosperity in the West before it all went irreversibly downhill.

The demographic process that caused the death of the west

Hey, same here.

hollister/abercrombie
ringtones
three 6 mafia/50 cent/little wayne
CKY
battlefield 1942
GTA III

Fpbp
Underrated

The war on terror and the normalization of computer technology.

Not to the extent people were hypothesising. But certainly ectremely influential.

Maybe the refugee/ shitskin crisis ranks up there, but that has the grubby paws of jews all over it. They had to get millions killed for one fucking oil pipeline.

GamerGate was a mild happening. It set in motion the collapse of the higher education bubble and set a good chunk of people against cultural marxism before they had the chance to indoctrinate them.

2008 showed us just how thin the pillar holding up western civilisation really is. And they didn't fucking fix anything. Only made it worse for when the pillar really collapses. Capitalism is dead. The world is borderline Communist now and they want to blame it all on Capitalism.