Reminder to White Supremicists

You are outnumbered. By a lot.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N8i5NLyXZdc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Aren't the good guys always outnumbered?

So were Trump supporters apparently.

Literally every KKK rally

Probably because the klan is a meme at this point, and 60-80% of the members are CIA/journalists LARPing undercover for an easy story

wow, a bunch of CIA agents/informants being yelled at by a bunch of cucks. ironic. the kkk stopped existing for real in the 60's, it's run by the feds now.

So was Harry Potter at the battle of Hogwarts. So was Aragorn at the gates of Mordor.

You all know how that ended :3

fpbp

Not really. The silent majority are white supremacists without ever partaking in or caring about politics. If they were to be pushed to the edge, they'd go out and kill niggers without hesitation. The right-wing has no "take to the streets", revolutionary culture. The whole point about the left-wing is to fight "oppression" with violence. They're kids, mad at their parents.

Good thing those KKK members were FBI agents or that could've gotten ugly

The modern KKK is literally just a FBI honeypot

They were in Greensboro too

>muh appeal to popularity

You sound like someone who unironically would die for democracy.

ya but dey hold us darkies back.... those 50 showed up but da 500 billion were too busy suppressing meey....

You realize it actually isn't through right? My uncle is in it. I've visited. They're all just dumb hillbillies who live in the country. They never let outsiders join so FBI can't join.

The post immediately following the OP post seems to, regularly, be the highest quality post.

Legitimate white supremicists were also outnumbered in Weimar Republic. Look what happened.

Rise of white supremacy is never about how good arguments they can bring forth it's always about leftist scum driving ordinary people to them for protection.

You don't have to be Noam Chumsky to realize that if these people are the violent racists thugs you claim they are opening the door to political violence is opening the door for them to do what they do best. Punching a nazi now makes sure you will only get new Führer in the future.

People who think every white person is better then every black or Asian are dillusional.

Number of people willing to wear magicians robes and go out in public: Few

Number of whites who would prefer to live in a white majority nation and know that whites are superior race: ~75%

White supremacists are going extinct. Sup Forums is the where they keep the survivors

White supremacists are pretty popular.
I see lots of them in colleges all over the country.
If you believe in white privilege you're a white supremacist by definition.

>Tries to provide an example of white supremacists dying out
>Uses the KKK

But we're not the KKK.
Nor are we white supremacists.

We're just counter-semites.

an excellent and very Valid Distinction!

Fpbp

>6,000,000

KKK are a bunch of idiots...
The real master race is everywhere, We are your leaders, your builders, your mailmen, your grocer, your police, the cfdc, the biochemists quietly working out a virus that will wipe the niggers off the planet.... if you feel we have wronged you, feel lucky to still be alive!

oh really?

Base pole

>6 mil

HOLY FUCK BATMAN

Based Polandball

Reminder that the KKK limits themselves by pushing out a shitton of people. Not all Sup Forumsocks would be welcome. I bet less than 1% of us are in the KKK.

Strawman. And we don't care whether we're better, we just don't want the others around.
Get your own fucking country.
Oh you've got one already, get to it.

Americucks sure do love niggers

This

Bitch, we all know you fuckers ship people in : its obvious.

Those arent whtie supremacists. Those are gay polacks

The KKK is an absolute fucking joke. Nobody's afraid of them, they do absolutely nothing noteworthy, they're just a bunch of LARPing boogeymen that provide negative stereotypes of white people.

Pretty much

and to think, liberals want to ban all public KKK rallies because hate speech will spread like a virus. The white supremacists make asses of themselves every time and only energize people to be even more anti-racist. They confirm liberal fears and act as a reminder that hoods still exist, even as a shadow of their former selves

This.

White Nationalism >>> White Supremecy

It's like saying a white trash highschool dropout is superior to Chang with a PhD. It's ridiculous.

when OP is a faggot but first post is there to bring you back

I'd go as far to say KKK rallies are actually leftist rallies; but the KKK are too stupid to realize it.

>White nationalism
In America

>Ethnic nationalism
In Europe

brass balls needed to be a klan member in public these days

SAGE

>counter-semites
I like the sound of this

>The Nazi party started off small

True. I'd rather be poor in a white France than rich with these browns around me.

This... The KKK is a boogieman, controlled opposition by the liberal authoritarian agenda.

> FBI

FBI doesn't do this shit you fuckin shill.

Go back to your pedo irc chatrooms you fuckin faggot.

>massacre
>5 people dead

I unironically agree with this

Pic related.
Someone sterilize this nigger lover.

Im sure many do. Al tho /nupol/ is more a civic race mixing nationalist board now

They prefer the term "little people".

Every. fucking. time.these people have to be made from some fucking machine that just carbon copies and recycles the same 2 dozen look a likes and Just barely changes their features.

KKK are not white supremacists. They are retarded trolls paid off by the CIA to revalidate the BLM terrorists. Controlled opposition just to piss people off.
You put it a good way too. I like your explanation.

This. The KKK is actually a fucking joke and a honey pot. It doesn't matter anymore.

fpbp

KKK is a giant fucking honeypot. No one with an IQ over 80 is going to join at this point.

There are plenty of racists in the US. It's just that the KKK is a completely broken and infiltrated org.

First post best post.

KKK is outnumbered, nobody is even in the KKK, media purposely covers that dead "organization" to slide inconvenient occurences out of the news. Been that way for literally decades.

Or how liberals cite the under 100 members of Westboro a valid reason to discriminate against 25% of the world.

Stioc. Honorable. Heroes.

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=N8i5NLyXZdc

Explain this. Hint: You can't.

Looks to me like border jumping leafs are smarter and whiter than you Americans

When the initial digital imprint of an opinion is superior to any other presented.

Statistically your shit's all retarded

>taking the RACIAL percentages
>uses Hispanic as a race

That's not how it fucking works

They're always outnumbered and they'll always prevail.

>FBI doesn't do this shit

You are right and wrong. Actual white supremacists are far an few between. Because anyone who disagrees with you is labeled as a white supremacist though..... We are the majority.

This KKK group is a fake. Only started a couple months ago.
So far it has only done outrageous shit that will get the left positive media attention

Oh you sweet summer child. Niggers like you need to off Sup Forums