Why are Nazi's always the ones being beat up at these protests? Aren't you tough macho guys?

Why are Nazi's always the ones being beat up at these protests? Aren't you tough macho guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/l000b47sfO4
hooktube.com/l000b47sfO4
youtube.com/watch?v=lBvBUy0sYrU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They are all pussies.

>implying ANY college fag isn't a pussy

Haven't they won most of the fights? I remember twenty beating a large bunch of anti-fa that started shit with them during the election.

Antifa gets their fair share. My ultimate goal as an American citizen is to LARP as a Nazi and Antifa and get scars from both sides of the protest and the police, though I don't want to get arrested, so I have to figure out how to accidentally eat a nightstick or rubber bullet or something.

>Expection

it's 2017 , there no more nazis ...all is left is a few delusional lower class ,uneducated white trash ... they are same the demographic toiletpaper in every white country ... they'll be wiped of the exponential globalism . and yes , i wrote all that with 3rd world education and while not being "master race" member.

youtu.be/l000b47sfO4
What about the memes

>expection
>not "expectation"
I thought libtards were supposed to be college educated

Nazism is a failed ideology for beta cuck losers

>linking Jason Unruhe
Use hooktube so they don't get views

hooktube.com/l000b47sfO4

epbp

Leaf detected.

>Expection

Fair enough.
Don't want to pay for any more of his red ties.

Well, the truth of the matter is that most of us are normal human beings to a great extent. While we are more aware of the social upheaval in our society, generally we have a more fundamental difference in how we approach it. Quite honestly, we have been more successful taking advantage of technology to legitimize our beliefs and our movement is far more advanced than theirs. We are activists of the Internet age, taking advantage of the the tools given us. Street battles used to work, they used to make the government take notice and it used to get results... Clearly it doesn't anymore, because we are ruled by an international elite that is willing to take casualties and have developed tactics to cope with that.

What we are doing is fighting a battle for the minds of the fence sitters. The total normie. The average uninformed person is being forced fed the truth about what we are giving them every time they watch maniacal leftists trash a city. They are shooting themselves in the foot. We are simply letting this shit happen and then commenting on it. This is the most effective way to go about it.

Normal people think nothing of this shit. But if i had to pick a side it would be Antifa every time. Shit at least with them if you don't do anything stupid your life isn't ruined by being associated with Supremecists

Neo nazis will forever be the lowest of the low

PACIFIST RIGHT WING PEACE GROUPS
the crusade is in our hearts

Because we purposely get beat up to helo further our cause
Go read a book pussy.
I bet you cant even take a punch to the face like a man

Modern white men are pathetic pussies and complete losers who have failed to learn, adapt, and evolve to the modern political climate.

It's honestly like white men are incapable of absorbing new information and adapting..White men have been getting the shit beat out of them for nearly six years now, and none of you faggots bother to lift weights and take MMA? You just wade out into the middle of a conflict with you fat, skinny/fat, gross physique and total lack of hand to hand combat experience, and think you'll be okay because you're wearing a MAGA hat?

It's as if modern white men have become collectively retarded.

I'm a Nazi, Have a good job with a house, 2 cars and a wife.

Go ahead faggot, come wipe me out.

Courage doesn't come from fighting when you know you can win.
Courage is fighting when you know you will lose.
Also most people are pussies who don't know how to fight, at least this guy tried.

You can't hide from me, Turk.

From what I can gather they get swarmed by leftards with sticks.

That's why always carry a baton and pepper spray.
I'd rather go to jail for manslaughter than let my self be humiliated by useless leftist cunts.

Communism failed with the shit Soviet Union.

Your ideology killed more people than any military action ever did.

Are they?

I don't think you've been paying attention, friendo.

youtube.com/watch?v=lBvBUy0sYrU

And remember, the libfags hugely outnumbered the people in this video.

you forgot to change your falseflag flag flagfag

He was talking about the Antifa.

I like memes but I'm way too self-conscious to wear them in public. Imagine how embarrassed he is to be getting help from a rapefugee

>Quite honestly, we have been more successful taking advantage of technology to legitimize our beliefs and our movement is far more advanced than theirs.

Have you lost your mind? The right has lost control of nearly every major piece of technology on the planet from social media, video hosting, mass media, and news. Every major piece of tech is owned by the left and Jews.

You have the Chans, Voat, and some fucking shitty Wordpress blogs that look like they were designed by a 12 year old. ...Real technological titans you fags are.

Ummm try again sweetie

But if the Nazis are such violent, racist, bigoted morons why haven't they started rounding up cucks and niggers and started to execute them yet?

Remember when antifa got run out of Berkeley?

stop watching hollywood movies about neo nazis

Because if you punch a "nazi" it is you being a righteous fighter and being empowered.
If a "nazi" defends themselves then it is a lethal assault, a hate crime, and suppression of free speech by a hateful bigot and the police tackle you within .5 seconds of it happening.
Most of those punched know not to strike back. It will only fuck them over by being tossed in jail and being taken to court by a landwhale.

>everyone against the establishment Democrat agenda is a nazi fascist
Go back to your cubicle shill. Noam Chomsky is the one who pointed out that we may have a democratic government but we have a totalitarian society. This leftist extremism is definitely evident of that. What timeline is this?

Donald Trump won a presidential campaign against the most well-oiled political machine in history with a twitter account and some punchy debate showings.

Conservative media draws more viewers than liberal media does fairly consistently.

Texas - a conservative state - essentially controls the textbook market.

The left has lost on messaging for a long, long time.

100 PUSH UPS
100 SITUPS
100 SQUATS
FOLLOWED BY A 10KM RUN
EVERYDAY

Because The left and blacks just attack any whites that are vulnerable and not in their group and post hock call them Nazis.

Richard Spencer? Nazi.
Laura Southern? Nazi
Gavin? Nazi
Milo the gay racemixing Jew? Def a Nazi
Alt right? All Nazis
Trump? Hitler obviously

Don't forget they called Romney a Nazi too, and Bush, and Regan and literally every republican leader and all their supporters.

>take MMA
kek, you sound like a faggot. I never "took MMA." I wrestled and trained judo, BJJ, and Muay Thai, which I used to actually compete in MMA. Are you a numale faggot that goes to a shitty gym with other numales looking to defend themselves? Nigger, I'm a fucking white man. I fought because punching people in the face is fun, but getting punched in the face is more fun.

of course you do , all the lower class in germany can afford +2 cars , it's not really a thing to brag about.

we don't wipe people off , we're not nazzis , but what's for sure , we would've done a better job at wiping the Jews , stfu useless mayo . also , your women fuck niggers .

Listen here you stupid fuck: the point of my comment wasn't an attempt to argue about which version of martial arts is best. It was to make the point that white men need to get fit and learn to fight before getting in the shit with the left.

Are you truly that fucking dumb? Go get punched in the face some more.

The point of my comment was anybody who says "take MMA" isn't actually training in martial arts because people who train don't say "take MMA" like its fucking ballet lessons.

you forgot Luke Redowski who actually calls out globalist personally. they called him a nazi and chased after him

>fails to adapt say the man who cannot adapt to the enviorment he's lived in for tens of thousands of years so he has to move to the 3000~ish year old land white people adapted to and adapted to themselves or the less then 300 year old white country+canada

They bashed the fash real good, amirite?

Stagged image.
Typical of libshits, they have to set-up so they can give the appearance mudshits have empathy.

No idea, fake confederate.

Keep larping faggot

Oooo Cor blimey look at the smug on this one! 10/10, swiping right.

You are falling for leftist propaganda.

That's why their women rather fuck niggers ...take beer

as attacking someone's grammar instead of argument is a mark of poor intellect or little of interest to say.

great, lets glorify the death of someone. Tard

because real men are humble

Great idea, have 5 more

Someone doesn't know the germany I know.

The cost of life, housing aside, is pretty low in Germany because of the government subsidies on food etc. However, people make shit salaries. Germany has a lower class and a high class, middle class was always threading towards one or the other. I can't think of a lower class being able to afford 2 cars, let alone one in good ol' vaterland. Aber bitte, bitte erläutern, ich bin neugierig.

>That flag

Yeah, okay, thanks to Molotov-Ribbentrop, tell me won against the Commies as a necessary "evil" against Russia and actually won with terribly minimal Kraut support?

>tell me WHO won against the Commies

I seriously need to read my posts more for Grammar before I post them

It's bad branding for right-wingers to be physically violent. Lefties get a free pass because no one really feels threatened by them in that way.

I love it when easily impressionable brainwashed retards take memes too seriously and form groups and create a shitty cringeworthy movement.
Case in point:Anonymous,Alt-Right,Kekistani.
They forget that it was merely for the lulz, and if hillary had greater meme lulz potential we'd be supporting her instead

reminder that real nazis beat the shit out of antifa while cuckservatives and trumptards watch passively, disavow, and take the credit because of media lies

Honestly, though, Antifa and Antiantifa need to just make out already. The tension is building way too much.