Thoughts on Project Camelot Interviewed Robert Steel on 7/7. She asks him EVERYTHING

My main take away is that he says before 2018 the elite pedos will go down in scandal either by Pres Trump exposing them or by Putin exposing them. (Putin told Pres Trump that if he didn't then he would)

He also says there will be a market crash in Sept. He said it was going to happen either way with Hillary or with Donald, but they are going to blame Pres Trump anyway - (that's a no brainer)

He talks about the 1,000 overseas military bases and what they're used for

He says N Korea is not our concern

He says 9/11, Orlando, etc etc all inside jobs.

Pres Hoover who created the FBI was a pedophile who accepted children as gifts from the mafia.

He says Chem trails and nano is to depopulate and they're poisoning our food- I think that's what he said about food.

He refused to talk about alien life, but he said part of NASA is really bad.

Anyway, I thought y'all might be interested.

If anything he says is true, I hope it's that the pedos will be taken down b4 2018.

m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=7YQvY-bBSvg

Bump bump bump

Why Durant anyone care about the kids being raped?!

you know im at the point where, there's so many fucking conspiracies going on, and so many fucking asians coming into my country that it's starting to feel hopeless.

I just checked the statistics for the biggest university in NZ and it's almost 45% asian, 35% european, 10% Pacific Island and 10% other

I don't even want to save for a fucking house any more or save for retirement. You can't win.

Why are they poisoning our fucking food?.. Why are they trying to turn us gay, and stop us from having healthy sexual relationships? What the fuck is their problem.. im seriously losing it guys

You and your fellow nutters lost it long ago.

There is no hope in NZ. Everyone here is so apolitical that they don't know/care about what goes on.

NZers are the ultimate lax sheeple.

why aren't you mentioning how many niggers?

>more sheep than manpower
>surprised when the man becomes the sheep
like pottery t b h

He has also said there are child slave colonies in mars.

As an Aussie I feel like I have to make a sheep fucker joke here...

Right there with you! It's really quite depressing

>Why are they poisoning our fucking food?.. Why are they trying to turn us gay, and stop us from having healthy sexual relationships? What the fuck is their problem

(((They))) want to conquer you, kill you, steal your shit, and take your land.

Fucking DUH.

They just have to do it all sneaky like because western nations have the most powerful militaries on the planet.

I missed that!

as time goes on it seems more and more people are going crazy . More and more are turning gay or wanting to change their sex or just going plain crazy. it's probably the poison they are putting in our food and our air.

I think that it's so hard for us to understand because we aren't evil. I think they literally sell their souls to the devil. But I still wonder why don't they just leave us alone. They have money and jets and orgy islands. Leave us out of it and let us be.

And vaccines

yep.pretty much anything that the masses partake in

People like Robert David Steele and Steve Pieczenik are basically CIA disinfo shills. They will appear out of nowhere in your favorite media, tell you what you want to hear for 6-12 months to gain credibility and idiots who will defend them. They will not actually accomplish any of the goals they claim to be working towards, and once everyone see's them as a legitimate part of the anti-deep state resistance, they will detonate in a huge display of discredidation and disinformation, and take everyone who promoted or defends them with them in obscurity. Stop believing everything you HEAR just because it's what you WANT to hear. This is one of the jews most common weapons.

where do you get your (((news))) from?

Aliens. They want our planet, but don't want us. It's really that simple. Their genetic cyborg AI technology is so far ahead of us the MOST ECONOMICAL way to take over a pre-interstellar civilization is infiltration and internal sabotage. They've been studying us with their AI probes and whatnot for years, and now they're implementing the plan crafted with their findings. Involving psychology, physiology, sociology, and biology. They do it with a very few by promising the stoopid simian hoomans with fiat money that they literally print at will. CHEAPEST TAKEOVER EVER. Aliens work on a timescale and with patience you cannot comprehend or appreciate.

I thought of this, BUT some of them have to be telling the truth. I was more skeptical of him in other videos, but this one made me rethink him. I don't trust Webb but I'm starting to think Steve and Robert are legit. I don't trust Alex

and what's up with that victory of light group? They are now tweeting threats to NASA about telling the American people about aliens by Monday 10am PST. lol

all of this makes me think how America would be different if Germany didn't lose WW2

They tell lots of truth, thats the whole point. To build credibility. And then they SPEND that credibility to take down your movement. Just like MSM between election cycles reports plenty of truth. And then the burn that up telling lies when election time comes around to get their people into power. Duh.

Trust me, none of this is anything I WANT to hear - except the pedo take down part

Everything else was pretty doomsday

Kek

Thats a rare flag for an alien AI shillbot to route through.

Yeh. So the truth he's telling is stil truth. I don't believe his Donald trump is blackmailed or bribed stuff. I think that's BS

The truth he tells, he tells so you don't investigate his claims when he makes assertions without evidence.

FBI user was legit. Dr Steve pezcenick's videos pre election panned out too. Gunderson has been telling the truth about pedos all this time too

Watch this one. We talking about you aliens

No. I've been investigating mainly pedo stuff for 9 months and it's real. 9/11 was definitely planned by Cheney et al. Chemtrails are real. There's a video of a Presevtstion on it in front of congress and the presenter saying how it's bad. I watched it. I researched vaccines and there's some truth to them being bad but the catch is that to not get immunized is bad too. Cancer rises lead me to believe the poisoning our food claims. If the market crashes in September and or if the pedos are taken out b4 2018 then we will know he was legit just like fbi user

>But I still wonder why don't they just leave us alone.

Because they see you as a POTENTIAL threat.

You have the intelligence to see through their deception, and eventually oppose them, ending their quest for universal dominance.

They are "Taking you out of the picture" so it's easier for them to conquer the world.

no loose ends, so to speak.

Something is going to happen in September, the world will end or the stock market will crash

You make good points :(

>You make good points :(

If it makes you feel any better, I AM tired of being right all of the time.

The world won't end. There will be a crash and or some cosmic event MAYBE with crown on the virgin's head and a planet in her womb with the moon at her feet on sept 23rd.

Nope. Don't feel better. You should feel bad about being right about such depressing stuff.

Nothing can explain their raping and murdering of children though. Nothing except evil

There's a new pizzagate card "game" that's quite informative

>You should feel bad about being right about such depressing stuff.

OR, you could just be ignorant of your future, painful death.... instead of me giving you a warning and chance to escape from it?

>Nothing can explain their raping and murdering of children though. Nothing except evil

Satanism is about completely surrendering to instincts and emotions, and disregarding intellect except as a means of achieving those things.

(((They))) are a lineage of genetic psychopaths, hell bent on conquering the planet which they see as "Their Birthright", and all of the goyim as their slaves.

They don't want you reproducing, and they want to reduce your numbers... yes?

Okay, does the whole ritual child abuse/sacrifice angle make a bit more sense in this context?

No. I'm not saying that you should feel bad in that way. I mean that being right about their global depopulation agenda should make you feel bed because it's a depressing thing. I get why you're tired of being right.

>(((They))) are a lineage of genetic psychopaths, hell bent on conquering the planet which they see as "Their Birthright", and all of the goyim as their slaves.

PIC

Yes. I see. It's just so horrible though

I do understand their not wanting us to reproduce thus their gay agenda and destruction of family and their pushing such a degenerate death culture.

Do you think POTUS and Putin discussed the pedos in that long meeting ?

>Do you think POTUS and Putin discussed the pedos in that long meeting ?

I don't know.

a cousin killed her self. Tomorrow we are going to church to ask for her soul

first trip to church, seems like will be something common from sep onwards

Perhaps. They probably talked in code.

Homosexuality isn't a big problem giving the population boom, so it's more common. However, the Jew preys on low self esteem, so many people think turning trans or being gay (mostly disenfranchised men) will be the end all to their self-esteem issues.

Pesticides and GMO are just the consequence of needing to feed a large population.

bump

last night i watched King Arthur and fucking loved it

Gm will be used to control the food supply. And to sterilse people. They already developed wheat that can sterilize men

Whose fault is it then? We can grow gardens and eat local.

adrenochrome and meat

They've developed terminator seeds that won't produce fertile seeds of their own. Theyre busy trying to push these so we cant just grow our own.
Theyre literally evil and the future is going to suck. But they'll have a captive market and total control if the population

Only if you let it happen. Keep redpilling people and realize the power of the individual.

September will be the beginning of a new world, the elites game is coming to an end and people will start to awaken in mass