I fucking love living in California

youtube.com/watch?v=2aZ8ZTdp8TA

You spineless pussies love to rant and rave about how anti establishment you are and here is a women of color actually standing up to the authoritarian power for the proletariat in an act of civil disobedience.

I think cant wait until we secede

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy.com/news/2016/05/california-voter-suppression-election-fraud-primary-lawsuit-examples-photos-registration-changes/
observer.com/2016/07/california-calls-fraud-demands-dnc-investigation/
inquisitr.com/3207171/election-fraud-study-points-to-rigged-democratic-primary-against-bernie-sanders-video/
heavy
archive.is/FxmYm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Saged. Please, fuck off

it seems our superiority has caused some controversy

(((132957716))) no (you) for you today. Someone who talks so entitled must have all forms of cognitive dissonance, so, I'm not going to engage in bantz.

Go home

get fucked

>(((132957716)))

Back to The_Donald newfaggot

>>(((132957986)))

I hope y'all secede. Just guarantees Right Wing presidents till the end of time, losing all 55 EV. Sage

Go home, Alvarez

Hillary would have won without California retard

There's an implication that she won. Did she? Hell, I must've been high the past 8 months or something, cause right now Trumps the president.

Face it- democrats need California cause California's a guaranteed democrat vote. Unless y'all form the western secessionist States, californias only gonna hurt you.

>here is a women of color

Fucking racist!

just another daily morning drive in LA...

What will the country formerly known as California use for money?

>the USD is for the USA.

Yes please explain how you will compete in a world market

Found another one of those "Strong Women" for you poncho...

Wow, what a nice sneak attack against a woman

What a badass!

Our USD is the fifth highest across the world

Madame president!
California is too good for scum like you.

If California became its own country then it would not be allowed to use the USD.

It would need to create Cali-doos and trade them for USD

Of course that would need to be arranged through the central bank most likely through the sales if California's Vast natural rescources

Any FEDERAL land that is inside Cali would need to be purchased from the USA.
And of course all imports and exports would need trade agreements.

California imports the vast majority of its power and water from surrounding states so expect to see a HUGE price jump.

California imports nearly all if it's food so again expect a huge price jump.

California imports its fuel so expect a huge price jump.

Industry's would be forced to move away.
Chimpouts will become an every day occurrence and prisons will burst at the seams.

>sneak attack
What?

Love to see you guys try

She made that cop look like a bitch, I do say.

who pays for that wall?

on what fucking planet?

They'd lose all military assistance, crisis relief.

Shit, if they left, we could just go to war with California and take it back over.

I'd be afraid too if that american woman tried to sit on me.

I can't wait for the next Bush war to happen in your shitty Communist state.

Bernie would have won California if the DNC hadn't fucked over the vote for Hillary, faggot. Did you forget already?

heavy.com/news/2016/05/california-voter-suppression-election-fraud-primary-lawsuit-examples-photos-registration-changes/

observer.com/2016/07/california-calls-fraud-demands-dnc-investigation/

inquisitr.com/3207171/election-fraud-study-points-to-rigged-democratic-primary-against-bernie-sanders-video/

>heavy com/news/2016/05/california-voter-suppression-election-fraud-primary-lawsuit-examples-photos-registration-changes
archive.is/FxmYm

Sexy.

She had a shank and a wine bottle with her, and posted about collecting Nazi scalps, and was in a fistfight. I'm not sure what you want.