Question to Americans

Question to Americans

Just watched Spiderman

Are demographics that bad now? From the movie it looks like the US is 20% white. Seriously, I see more white people in mexican movies these days

Zendaya is fucking qt tho

capeshit movies are for global audiences, so diversity is played up a bunch in them

In cities it is a shit show.

thank you retard, you can close your pants now

Believe me, no one wants to see niggers or too brown skintones

Everyone started murmuring when it is revealed that the black protagonist had a white father. We barely have niggers here

Spiderman's set in a NY slum, but yeah, our cities are lost, except maybe Seattle, Anchorage, and Portland. Countryside is almost wholly white tho

I'm confused, are they rebooting spiderman for the third time?

well idk what to tell you.
capeshit movies are like purestrain liberal retarded propaganda. it's also geared toward the dumbest people on the entire planet(like the rising population of chinese peasants coming into money).

There are probably a total of six niggers in my zip code, feels good man.

Seriously though, how was it? Worth the jew race mixing propaganda?

>Europeans watch American movie
>think it accurately depicts American life

Spiderman is set in NYC, white people who still live in NYC are Trump and Jews

Yes

Same, I only saw two until college. Sadly, my town is now in imminent danger of hb1 pajeets and chinese, since it's near the city

If you can manage to turn the respilled part of your brain off for an hour or 2 its pretty fun. I found it a very comfy movie.

>Trump and Jews
but you repeat yourself

Hollywood is infested with SJWS that shove the niggers in everything

Yes it's that bad.

I can't even look at that actress. She just has this snobbish look to her that really puts me off.
Does anybody else know what I'm talking about?
Like this very passive agressive sjw demeanor, like "yea im oppressed and you better apologize. deal with it".

Is there a name for this phenomenon? Help me out.

>paying money to see Jewish capeshit movies in theaters

you have to go back to rebbit

Literally everyone in it is black though. Luckily mostly spic-ish rather than full african. I'm surprised they didn't do miles morales although theyre setting him up as well.

Why don't you look up some statistics?

Race and Ethnicity: 2016B
% American Indian or Alaska Native Population 0.6%
% Asian Population 25.2%
% Black Population 18.6%
% Hawaiian or Pacific Islander Population 0.0%
% Multirace Population 4.9%
% Other Race Population 13.2%
% White Population 37.2%
% Hispanic Population 28.2%
% Non Hispanic Population 71.7%

the major states are like 20% white yes, but the smaller states are white and nice

In cities you can go entire weeks without seeing a single white (non Hispanic) person.

Country side youll only see the slave descendents.

Today I saw at least as many Asians as whites , and almost as many Hispanics

I only noticed 2 blacks though

I've also noticed that look, pretty common in fat apologist activists

PS this is the current demographics for queens new york.

Site is: Demographics Now

In cities in many places, yes. Though whites are still majorities in most. It's not less than 50% except in a couple total nigger cities and in Southern California, where it's mexicans instead.

Country is almost all whites. And the Pacific Northwest through the great lakes is in particular extremely white. Including all the major cities in between.

smug cunt face

Posting this again:

Spider is from queens new York.here is the current demographics according to demographic now (website)

Why don't you look up some statistics?

Race and Ethnicity: 2016B
% American Indian or Alaska Native Population 0.6%
% Asian Population 25.2%
% Black Population 18.6%
% Hawaiian or Pacific Islander Population 0.0%
% Multirace Population 4.9%
% Other Race Population 13.2%
% White Population 37.2%
% Hispanic Population 28.2%
% Non Hispanic Population 71.7%

I was about to say. There's nowhere near a 25% population of Asians in most places. That's way too high.

yep, I can unironically go a month without seeing a white person. I work from home but still, go out to eat, see friends, buy groceries, get a car wash etc..

It's something to do with the smug smile, the squinting eyes, and the slightly arched eyebrows. It makes me grind my teeth everytime I see it.
Most common in leftists who want you to make you think they have a chip on their shoulder or something

>Countryside is almost wholly white tho

Holy shit you're funny. Plenty of black people live in the Deep South out in the sticks and any rural community that has a bunch of farms always has Mexicans at least part time.

I guess what you say is true deep in middle America but for large parts of our countryside it isn't true

It's correct data.

i live in the south and when i visited the midwest i was literally shocked at how many white people were there.
so i think yall are both right

Resting bitch face?

Although I don't recognize it at least in OP image, we need a name for that expression. I assume you mean that "defiant" look that they always use. It's just very hostile, when I was a kid I remember multicultural propaganda always having smiling minorities, now it's this. Like mattress girl or the wall street girl statue. Fierce?

It would seem so

No.

Our commercials are a trillion times worse. You would think America is half nigger with all the shit on TV now. The forced diversity is part of a conditioning tactic to have whites think the norm of your society is mongrels and niggers so when they import them people don't talk about it. Though I think they secretly brought in more then government census lead to believe over the Onigger years, that or am just more aware of the amount of niggers are roaming around neighborhoods. We are on the right path now though. Spics out, get the law rock hard again to fuck niggers for doing crime and shame them back to their ghettos. Jews of course still need to be dislodged from pumping money into politics and more importantly media.

Thank God for the internet or we would really be in trouble.

people need to remember that populations like niggers, or gays, or whatever are small percentages of the total population. They just gather up together and make lots of noise to seem larger than they are.

in NYC the only aryans are the rich elite competing with the kikes.

If you give Marvel your money, you're a fucking retard.
It's SJW propaganda for children.

/thread

Gays are small, sure, but niggers are like 10% of the population. That's one in every 10 American being a worthless shit.

It's cause the lefties think that if we pretend there's more black people there will be more black people

It's just agenda pushing like "goy look at this why can't you be like this?"
Like with that smart nigger in the academic club. Did nigger demographics change and suddenly they're smart, or is it just WEWUZ.

Stop watching Jeweywood.

Don't be hating on Zenyatta, fucker.

Yes, but this time by Marvel Studios. So the expectation is it will fit in with the Marvel Movieverse.

There's cities in Orange County, California where the Asian pop is quite high.

between chicago and saint louis is 367 miles of whites. shits good