RACIST TRUMP BULLIES BLACK MARINE

APOLOGIZE FOR THIS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vEXlpG2_BJU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Breaking: trump doesn't think negros are educated enough to put on hats, does it for them.

>CNN BREAKING NEWS
>TRUMP STANDS ON APPLE CRATE TO DISRESPECTFULLY REMOVE CAP FROM MARINE

why the black marine doesn't salute The president?

What the hell happened there?

The Marines cap flew off because of the wind. Trump picked it up and put it back on his head, which then blew off again as he got on the helicopter.

Doesn't the cap have a strap?

I'm sorry.

This isnt Britain you faggot

IMPEACH 45

IMPEACH 45

Wrong.

Yes, but the Marines typically wear it during color guards. Not this duty.

Nice

When does Lord Trump order the mass killings?

Kek

Why was he teasing the nigger? You can see he says fetch the hat boy, knowing that his hat is going to get blown away by the aeroplane of spinning wings design.

>stop culturally appropriating whites

what are the requirements for being in the presidents personal guard anyways? do you have to have voted for him to start with?

If he had just put a little velcro on the inside of his cap he would have been golden

imbeach borty bibe!

antifa, truly the biggest crybabies in global history. and it's only been 5 months!

go break into another immigrant shopping center kiddo

youtube.com/watch?v=vEXlpG2_BJU

>trump claps before picking the hat up
>american clapping meme isnt just a meme

SO PATRONIZING

WE DONT NEED YOU WHITE SAVIOR!!!!!!

that's and edited video, you played in rewind. trump picked the hat up an put it on his head

he whispered "not my president" exasperatedly under his breath when trump walked by

little did he know trump has the hearing of a 10 year old

Shhh

Marines don't salute unless wearing a cover. It blew off, thus no salute.

WHAT? NO WAY! WHO WOULD HAVE GUESSED?

Normally only for color guards

Nice to all all anti-trump rhetoric is still based on lies. Keep it up, retards.

I saw this live on TV. Poor Trump - was just trying to be a nice guy...ends up looking like a schmuck.

The weekends always feel so long and empty without Tucker.

... nice to know... got a double all there for some reason.

he looks pretty colored to me

A very, VERY deep background check, and 5.0(4.0) personnel file

this one will be especially useful for false flagging CNN

Fucking burgers

Um, sorry sweetie, but it's the original.

Zlurmpf can't hide the fact he's a fat orange nazi bigot anymore. Everybody knows it.

The idea of Trump playing tricks on marines is so fucking funny
>"Hey there son, thank you for serving our coun-WHOOP GOT YOUR HAT! Hah, that was a joke, but seriously tha-HA GOT IT AGAIN!"

Please dont tell me the media is going to bitch and moan over Trump trying to be respectful. Please tell me I'm not going to hear for three straight days how this connects Trump with Russia.

So CNN has decided to report the truth now, just crazy.

Trump specifically requested only whites for his details, and upon seeing what Trump called an "uppity nigger," he threw the marine's hat to the ground and began berating him for "corrupting America with his ghetto thug music."

>breaking: fascist orange clown robs black man of his clothes while mocking him. Fin out more on CNN

DRUMPH MANSPLAINS HATS TO AN MINORITY

do you have to love the president though? did that marine brag to all of his friends later that the president touched his hat?

Funny, during the original clip the "reporter " blabbing about something to do with Russia.

He was a...colored guard? idfk. Good on Trump for putting the cover back.

>the aeroplane of spinning wings design

Why is redit humor so terrible?

>what are the requirements for being in the presidents personal guard anyways
That's not what these guys are. The president's "personal guard" is the Secret Service, these guys are basically just there for show (excluding the actual pilots obviously).

so if your lid blows off you just stand there until a superior gets it for you?

or was he just in a fucked up situation and didn't know what to do?

Can somebody edit the gif/webm so that the hat blows off and he puts a MAGA hat on him, I have no talent.

great idea. idk how to do it either. i should learn though.

you suggest it yourself, it's just a lid
you just ignore it and stand there unphased

right. well that's a fun rule.

i like all the little strange rules the military has.

i would think they give them some sort of chin strap or double sided stick tape though.

i mean your standing under a chopper for Christs sake. these things are bound to happen.

Trump thought Hamburg was in Britain and thought the Marine was a Royal Guard and started messing with him knowing they won't react.

the "chin strap" would only be for officers traditionally, the rest just have it over their lips as they need not speak

that clip is playing backwards... He picks the hat up off the ground first, then puts it on the guys head, not the other way around you stupid fucking dicknugget asswipe, learn to be skeptic you retarded cuntnigger.

its real

It's sad that it blew straight back off.

Sweetieposting is a patrician meme

oh yeah. i guess i have seen those short chin straps that kinda go on their lower lip region.

i always thought "god damn buddy. get a longer chin strap". but i guess thats another strange little thing.

seems kinda fucked up though. i mean hell why shit on the enlisted like that aye?

ive always found the division between enlisted and officers to be a bit much.

like why cant an E6 just promote to O2 after awhile? and ive never understood warrant officers.

i always thought about joining after college but said fuck it. i couldnt stand basically being a slave to a "superior". and i know its not like that exactly but. god damn i like to know if my boss is nuts I can leave ya know?

holy shit if you cant immediately tell when a video is being played backwards you have discovered a new level of faggotry

JOKEFLYINGOVERHEAD.GIF

Sam Raimi is behind this

Neither. Let it fly and get it later. Not breaking attention is discipline. Marines love shit like that. I was in a formation one time and saw someone pass out and fall forward. No one moved an inch.

He respectfully picked it up for the marine, prick.

SAGE!

>reddit spacing

OH MY GOD HE DOES???

The hollywood director? I thought he was busy filming season 3 of Ash Vs. the Evil Dead.

wow americans really are that retarded, who would've guessed

Shouldn't he have been able to tuck it under his arm esp. when handed back to him by CinC? I've seen Marines at attention that way?

>We will never have another president like him
I hope these next 8 years go as slowly as possibly, I really am not looking forward to having another self centered globalist faggot as a president.

>8 years
Oh, sweet delusion.

Emperor after 6 or 7 years

Right? How could he forget Don Jr.'s two terms right after Don's?

oh come on now

everyone has always wanted to bully those guard guys who are ordered to not move at all

marines are a bunch of crayon eating retards.

Welcome newfriend

>So CNN has decided to report the truth now, just

They "didn't" report the truth faggot. Do more research before acting like CNN cuck.

what really happened. Fag
> youtube.com/watch?v=vEXlpG2_BJU

kys my man

i like

typing like this

and i dont have a

reddit account

hey faggot stop spread fake news cuck. you are like CNN. This is what happened,

>
>So CNN has decided to report the truth now, just

They "didn't" report the truth faggot. Do more research before acting like CNN cuck.

> youtube.com/watch?v=vEXlpG2_BJU

> Kys faggot

4 more years! Let's goooo

formatting post like that is a cheap attention grab and looks like fucking shit
lurk more or pic related

what's the point of having velcrro hair if it doesn't keep your hat stuck to your head

posts like this make me ashamed of my flag

Ironically CNN actually praised him for this.

T H I C C

good idea

Do you have to volunteer for this kind of work or do you get picked for it? Because if I had an option I wouldn't volunteer.

If you're in the military you will be someone else's slave. At least the marine corps. Warrant officer generally don't take shit from nobody after they reach cwo 4

Get this to CNN.
Do it.
Please, I need to see them run it.

Of course. Race baiting is more important than trump-hating for them and all liberal media.

WE HEBREW NOW!

>takes his hat
>places it on the ground away from him

kek I wish this was real and not played in reverse

I second this. If cnn falls for this bait they're doomed

WTF, THIS IS THE GUY YOU GAVE THE NUCLEAR CODES TO? HAHAHAHAH stupid burgers congratulations at voting a racist, bigoted bully for president.

Schon drollig, oder?