CHINA HATE THREAD

china hate thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RxfwmI7PZyQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Im speechless

Chinks are truly soulless.

Also someone post the info about how there are 0 chinese left and that.modern chinks are mongrels.

I fucking hate the chinese. Fucking greedy retards.
They truly make low caste pajeets look like honest salesmen.

It's videos like this that convince me it has to be staged.

looks fake to me

The truth about the Chinese "race".

Why do the Chinese love getting conquered so much?

dumping a favorite chinese pastime

didn't mean to quote

Why do the Chinese love dying so much?

its okay user

>michael bei
kek

but seriously why are chink intersections and road laws (or maybe it's just the drivers) so seemingly bad

EXPLAIN

youtube.com/watch?v=RxfwmI7PZyQ

good trips

Why do the Chinese love suffering so much?

probably repairs because they're too retarded to build something to last

and they build bridges and buildings using literal garbage and trash

i dont have a pic for it but everlast punching bags used to be filled with used chinese underwear

God FUCK OFF
No fun

wew

>Japanese news featuring a china hate segment
Well done, Japan.

im never going to china

>the other cars dont even slow down or stop with the hazard

>go to china
>get hit by car
>in your house

GUTTER OIL

worse then Indians man, although I bet Indians do this as well

I spend a little time in Beijing and surrounding parts of China once, and all I have to say is:

People who complain about shit like capitalist and uncaring culture, and pollution in the US don't know how fucking good they have it -- they need to walk down a city street with their eyes and nose burning, the whole while having hawkers trying to scam them every 5 fucking feet.

It appears as if they don't have the concept of defensive driving

That's true but you still need to poo in loo.

Aussie bantz are getting weaker what the fuck

Gutter oil consumption is 10% of all "cooking oils" in China, a country of 1.6 billion people.

>file name
m8, could you just dump all of the series?

You can find all of them here

thank friend, have a pepe

>goes running directly into forest
fucking kek

Chinks have no souls. i tell everyone I'm close with this.

True.

*Gasp*

Why do Chinese people (and a lot of Asians in general) behave like this in traffic? Its like they expect everyone to get the fuck out of their paths by the time they're centimeters before colliding - even if theres a slowly moving truck like vid related.

wew

Holy fucking shit, OP. That sounds horrible. We should have never traded any technology with them. Cars, specifically.

Chinese are such shit drivers... I don't even... I can't... I.... I can't...

chinks are subhumans

WTF

This thread is nightmare fuel. And to think, China is owning BC through holding its capital, Vancouver. Fuck... Why the fuck did the Allies ever help these fucking subhumans in WW2. WHY GOD! WHY!

>China has 100 million inhabitants, manchus 1 million
>lost war and got ruled by them
Goddamn

I hope there is a war in the South China Sea soon. I want to turn on the news and see all of the Chinese in Australia crying. I want to see their authoritarian regime collapse because it built itself on the china stronk meme.

I want Hong Kong and Taiwan to be free.

can someone post the webm with the chinese guy near the hole, and it explodes cause he smoked a cig sending him flying and his body hits the concrete near the door.

I'm not lying, I really do hate them. Waiting for the day of war so I can contribute to pakistan and china's destruction.

At least Indians have designated shitting streets. The Chinese still shit all over the place but nothing is designated.

Thank you, original Aryan brother.

Oh look, its this thread again for the 10th time this week. Oh look the exact same webms too.

Is this a roastie upset her mindgames lead the man she """"loved"""" into the arms of a Chinese woman? Is this a faggot hapa? Either way, this shit is old.

KUNG

POO!

Sup, Chang.

fucking love these threads
Bumping

See! I told you all BUT YOU WOULDN"T LISTEN! THE WORLD IS GOING MAD I TELLS YOU! MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!

It never gets old. Chinese are confirmed arguably worse than niggers.

That's communism, not Chinese people in General. Look at Taiwan faggot. It's literally nothing like Communist China.

>Th-that's communism!

>C-communism ruined China!

>cousin married a Chinese national
>having wedding in China in a large city off the tourist trail
>they've invited my mum and grandmother
>mum is too nice and will probably get ripped off by anyone and everyone
>grandma is too frail and will probably trip on an exploding gas main and get crushed by a truck tipping on its side and spilling a load of gravel
How do I convince them not to go?

>23 million in Taiwan
>1,371 million in Communist China
#NotAllChinks?

Both bother with the kraut
Probably part of the "muh based black man; they're different compared to niggers" crowd

I really doubt the bulk of chink migrants in australia are from china desu
Most should be from malaysia and indonesia

Show them this.

NIGGA NO

Well yeah.

So many ways to put that thing out of its misery and they choose to let it sit there and suffer. Just take it to an escalator or summon a gravel truck.

How the fuck does it happen IN THE SAME EXACT WAY??

Hey there smoothskin, take a little advice from *hack* old Harold *cough* *hack*

>Be Chinese
>Die

You know that dude was just out doing some super innocent china man shit. probably fetching ingredients for a noodle dish in his little scooter thing.

Chinese have shit eyesight I guess. No one knows why.

I'll be back

how about I stay in my country and they stay in theirs and we just visit each other?

Godamnit nigga... I live in Romania and if someone dies horribly in a car crash it's news worthy. There it's just part of everyday life.

A little late for that. Canada is swarming with the insects.

Daily reminder that China's murder and crime rate per capita is much lower than a large majority of white countries.

Take everything you see in this thread with a grain of salt, especially the videos, in a country that is 4x higher in population than the U.S. you will see fucked up shit.

Holy shit , no words

Daily reminder that in every single video, a dozen people on average walk past without giving a shit.
The Chinese aren't people, they are insects. They don't have morals, ethics or standards.

Chinese are a selfish slave population. They don't care about anything. Just look how they treat animals. Complete unnecessary cruelty and lack of compassion.

don't worry, china is coming to you