This is the new generation growing up right now...

This is the new generation growing up right now. These are the people who are college aged and within a decade will be running the country.

How do we fix this new generation?

GDQ is a speedrunning marathon that benefits charities but they've gone full SJW and snowflake pandering.

They're banning all chat emotes that trigger snowflakes such as WutFace and DansGame because people were spamming them when half-assed crossdressers were on stream.

Just keep misgendering them. I heard one of them say that's why their offing themselves.

2 years requirement in the military. It would toughen them up.

>how do we fix it?
prepare for societal collapse and pray that it happens. if and when tshtf, these sjw fucks will be among the first to perish.

Start gathering all of your right-of-center family and friends together. Talk about global and local politics. Find out when your city has meetings and attend them. Know when city, county, and state voting is. Step up and run for something if you can't find a candidate to support

>that pic

I doubt it. I joined the Army in 06 and even then a lot of people said we had it way too easy.

Today, people in basic have stress cards and some basics give people their own dorm rooms. Instructors or Drill Sergeants can't go Full Metal Jacket or they'll lose their ranks/dishonorable. We had one DS lose a rank because a private complained he was being picked one.

The Private in question was a massive fuckhead and a danger to anyone around him. He shouldn't have been allowed to go through.

The female boot camps are even worse. It's a literal safe space now days.

It's 2017. The days of mentally ill people attempting to look passable are gone. Now any mentally ill person can put on a dress, call themselves Sally and be considered a female by the left. AGDQ (All Games Done Quick) is pandering hard to them this year. The event used to be watchable.

Confirmed for noserve.

The stress cards are a myth as old as time and the rest is absolute bullshit.

EVERYTHING OFFENDS MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>The stress cards are a myth as old as time and the rest is absolute bullshit.
If you say so. I can only speak from 06 but I know people who have gone to boot since then. It's not the toughen up experience that it used to be by a long shot.

I was '10 and believed the stress card thing for a while, until I realized it was just a joke. Maybe they were gotten rid of since the rumor was always they were going to be implemented in the NEXT batch of boots.

Training was definitely neutered though. Did you have all of the respect women and diversity mass powerpoint trainings back then too?

Looks like Ted Cruz with tits and purple hair.

kill every single degenerate

>How do we fix this new generation?

Solutions come in many different calibers

The real question is why so there are so many trannies in video games? It is especially prevalent among those who are obsessed with video games to the point where they do speedruns and Twitch streams.

Every time your child or someone you know says stupid shot, force them to do calculus for 5 hours straight. It works for the Asian kids.

It fucking does holy shit

cannot unsee

imagine the type of autist that does speedrunning

Is it transphobic because the emote looks more feminine than Zxchir?

> give me the pronouns Donald

>speedrunning
So basically a race?

wait... how is a cartoon of himself with huge tits transphobic?

its *technically* not a race. All it is is who can beat the game the fastest, i.e the person autistic enough to memorize how to do every skip and do things perfectly

underrated

Let reality catch up to them.

>ban the only actually funny streamer, Bonesaw, for making fun of Owen Wilson and harassing the airline he flew with
>allow this instead

>feeling cute

Islam