youtube.com/watch?v=YgGzAKP_HuM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Napoleon_complex
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_during_the_occupation_of_Japan
enrs.eu/articles/240:the-ukrainian-famine-of-1932-1933
holodomorct.org/history.html
historyplace.com/worldhistory/genocide/stalin.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_during_the_occupation_of_Germany
twitter.com/realJuniorPardo/status/883421595657801729
express.co.uk/news/world/422860/D-Day-GIs-raped-and-killed-their-French-allies-while-US-army-generals-turned-a-blind-eye
henrymakow.com/001836.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DELET THIS

D e l e t n i g g e r
e
l
e
t

That guy is awesome

>who was Napoleon Bonaparte?

He was a normal height.

>who was adolf hitler

WE fucking hate this manlet. Praying for him to die in agony

Both those guys invaded Russia and lost...

Both those guys got their capital cities sacked by the Russians...

>Stalin? 5' 4"

Only because the average was brought down by a multitude of malnourished poor people. Compared to the people he surrounded himself with, well-fed aristocrats, he was short.

Not being brainwashed by degenerate hedonistic Hollywood culture helps.

And he was not an aristocrat, he came from humble means. So really, the whole height debacle was unfair.

>How can Russians take Putin seriously?

Manletism is Sup Forums meme. Most people in the world don't browse (or know of) Sup Forums.

He's a manlet but in all fairness melania is an unusually tall woman

The only difference between the common stock and the aristocrats is that the latter suffers from inbreeding.

>Putin manages to become one of the most influential political figures in Russian history
>"Kek, look how tall he is"

Thats about the average insight about a guy like him from a preteen girl. You should consider snorting whatever combo of cleaners you have under the kitchen sink.

Trump is huge, Melania is freakishly tall, and Barron is going through puberty and you fuckers wonder why he's so awkward looking

>mfw I'm the same height as Stalin

Vlad putin has senator armstrong level strength don't underestimate him.

>preteen

American women's brains don't develop past 10.

that's incorrect. his parents were Italian nobles.

Some of the meanest motherfuckers I've known over the years have been manlets.

Sup Forums turks wish their bodies didn't either

>Used to play "Dodge drunken babas empty vodki bottles" in da Kremlin
>Nanomachines comrade

youtube.com/watch?v=YgGzAKP_HuM

um, do yourself a favor and um, delet this

Hello JIDF

Still upset that your puppet putin bit back? how he kicked out the jewish oligarchs?

Haha, you fucking kikes make me sick

Is government fucking basketball?

Are there any self hating russians or slavs in general?

No

today leaf was based

DELET

Well it's either you take him seriously or he has you killed.

Cause he could whip your ass and fuck your wife at the same time

>implying OP has or will ever have a wife

So russians find no moral trouble with the rape of berlin and the atrocities against german civilians after ww2?

"We" as in young ignorant unbridled brainwashed wastrels, liberals, hamsters supporting western stooges like Navalny, and of course people outside of Russia wanting to see a regime change, because they are jealous of Putin's competence.

kek

minor nobles who lived by modest means apparently.

Shit happens.

A. nyet
B. soviets and russians are virtually mutually exclusive
3. are germans not ok with the atrocities they commited?

Both are correct. He came from Corsican nobility which definitely helped him in securing a good French education. He was, however, in incredible debt that he inherited from his father (father was a bad business man). He had to live meagerly for a while to pay off his debt and stave off his family from ruin.

You bombed their cities, killing the said civilians, nuked Japan, killing thousands of innocents, all while none of US cities were born. You took former Nazies and gave them jobs, didn't prosecute japanese involving in horrific human experiments in exchange for them providing results. How many US civilians died? How many that of USSR, most of which were Russian?

D E L E T
E
L
E
T N O W

Allies raped and killed german civvies after the war as well, don't act like our side is innocent.

>soviets and Russians are mutally exclusive
nice meme

I'm not saying the allies are innocent either, but if you want to measure atrocities look what Stalin did to his own people or what the japs did to the chinese.

Nope, why should we care about a nation that wants to kill us?
We are not """democracy fighters""" like you.

It doesn't help that his suit is very poorly tailored.

How tall was Obama?
And how did the last 8 years work out?

This "little" dude has turned Russia from the economic equivalent of Somalia in 2000 to a global leader in geopolitics and military defence.
STFU.

>$0.05

He only kicked out few kikes desu. Russia has still plenty of Jews with power and lots of money running things. Russian TV is full of Jews too.

pic related very popular dual citizen tv host from their federal channel

You guys underestimate the power of manlet rage. Tall people already have a nice life so they don't have anything to prove, meanwhile manlets have an inferiority complex and are driven to justify their existence to the world so they end up autistically taking over the planet.

Have a (you).

You are fooling nobody here

Are you implying that his suit isn't too big? It makes him look smaller than he really is.

>war is already over
>nazis lost
>"better mass rape, torture, and kill innocent germans and children"
>the average Russian sees nothing wrong with this
>they won't even question the morality of it but instead be proud of those atrocities their ancestors committed
Wow. Today I found out that russains are lower than dogs.

Exactly. The poor were short because they ate nothing. Napoleon wasn't malnourished so he was genetically short.

I said "virtually" mutually exclusive
since the soviet leadership throughout the 70 year history mainly consisted of jews, ukrainian jews that is
and before stalin (who was georgian and genocided mostly not his people) lenin, trotsky and them literally wanted to genocide russians and their culture off the face of the earth
are the russians innocent? nah, just as innocent as anglos, germs, and francs
what they definitely are is victims and targets of the jew

How did people take Bruce Lee seriously ?

What are heels?

Afaik his french was really terrible.

>grow up in communist Russia
>communism, so no food
>malnourished and don't grow very tall
>become leader of your country anyway
>someone on a Laotian flower weaving website makes fun of your height
>mfw

>Ukranian jews leading the soviets
So what about the the forced ukranian famine at the hands of Stalin? Are you saying ukranian jews willingly had hundreds of thousands of their own countrymen killed as a precursor for communism?

She's a tranny right. There's some freakishly big hands for a woman going around with these first ladies

The unedited pic.

Russia 1990s

Long before the modern Russia of Vladimir Putin, there was something called the 1990s.
In Russia the 1990s was living hell due to social, political, geo-political and economic collapse fomented by a combination of traitorous domestic politicians and interference by the United States deep state and its so-called NGOs.

>and boom goes the dynamite

Sure you do...

>countrymen
their countrymen were other soviets, and prior to that other subjects of the empire
ukranian unique identity is a 21st century thing
as far as the jewish leadership was concerned, they were killing russians
besides didn't that famine happen due to something about the soil or a fuck up with crops, or something like that?
ukraine has the most fertile soil in all of europe, to the point when nazis would shovel it into dump trucks and ship it off to the fatherland

I work at CNN is it your picture can I use it for my article? I'm writing a story about Putins and Trumps shared disrepect for tall women.

Rape pillage murder is are winner right by the law of the strong.
And that rape of berlin meme are just bullshit.

Lenin and Trotsky were also manlets

guess its not a big deal in Russia

Stop proxying it's pathetic. Display your Russian flag proudly you fucking shill.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Napoleon_complex

The rage comes from seeing tall betas squander their genetics.

Mass rape by US occupying forces. Japan.

Just one account: ......
Marching south, men of the 4th Marines passed a group of some 10 American soldiers bunched together in a tight circle next to the road. They were 'quite animated', noted a corporal who assumed they were playing a game of craps. 'Then as we passed them', said the shocked marine, 'I could see they were taking turns raping an oriental woman. I was furious, but our outfit kept marching by as though nothing unusual was going on'.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_during_the_occupation_of_Japan

damn i think theyre in love

Melania гoвopить пo-pyccки?

Show tiddies or kill self

Dam nigga

melania never wears high heels

enrs.eu/articles/240:the-ukrainian-famine-of-1932-1933

holodomorct.org/history.html

historyplace.com/worldhistory/genocide/stalin.htm

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_during_the_occupation_of_Germany

>In Taken by Force, J. Robert Lilly estimates the number of rapes committed by U.S. servicemen in Germany to be 11,000.[53][54] As in the case of the American occupation of France after the D-Day invasion, many of the American rapes in Germany in 1945 were gang rapes committed by armed soldiers at gunpoin

ARGH YOULL BE PIRFICT FOR ME CROWS NEST

Come on man... you're better than that.
Oh wait.
>Sweden
nevermind

twitter.com/realJuniorPardo/status/883421595657801729

US soldiers rape their way through France 1944.
US rape and murder during D-Day 1944

Prof Roberts' book What Soldiers Do, charts a darker side of events after the landings on June 6, 1944.

The all-conquering GI was soon viewed with suspicion in France after US forces were accused of thousands of rapes, intimidation and having sex in daylight in parks, cemeteries and among the rubble of destroyed houses.

"With the Germans, the men had to camouflage themselves but when the Americans arrived, we had to hide the women."
Armed with an abundance of cigarettes, food and money, the GI could buy what he wanted and prostitution became rife.
Some did not want to pay and the rape statistics grew while commanders turned a blind eye.

D-Day GIs 'raped and killed their French allies while US army generals turned a blind eye'
express.co.uk/news/world/422860/D-Day-GIs-raped-and-killed-their-French-allies-while-US-army-generals-turned-a-blind-eye

The American obsession with height is completely foreign to me. What's more, when I was on vacation in the US - I did a road trip through several states - I realized that Americans are fucking short. 5'10" average? You wish. It's more like 5'8".

Being tall is a staple girl fetish

yep, its the jooz

>calling it rape because all of your grandmas were prostitutes

All very well deserved, but no Ukrainian identity was never a thing. I know the USA loves to press fake nations like Ukraine and FYROM though, must be because they find that they have no history or culture of their own, much like the US themselves.

How much u sell r ass 4?
Or u just give away free?

Every major war for the past 200 years has been funded on both sides by jewish global elites. The jews also experimented with biological terror weapons on American people and soldiers.

henrymakow.com/001836.html

>Ukrainian people deserved to die at the hands of a ruthless dictator because I say so
>also Ukraine doesn't exist because I say so
At what age do you get drafted into the communist sleeper agent program in russia?

>well deserved
said the jew while rubbing his hands

Fuck off navalny bot

Germans killed a lot more "Ukrainians" than Russians ever did. And of course its deserved, those fags burned THEIR OWN CROPS just so the "ebul commies" wouldn't get to them, then they wonder why they starved.

> Putin looks like Maher

americans and their height fetish

Stalin also imposed the Soviet system of land management known as collectivization. This resulted in the seizure of all privately owned farmlands and livestock, in a country where 80 percent of the people were traditional village farmers. Among those farmers, were a class of people called Kulaks by the Communists. They were formerly wealthy farmers that had owned 24 or more acres, or had employed farm workers. Stalin believed any future insurrection would be led by the Kulaks, thus he proclaimed a policy aimed at "liquidating the Kulaks as a class."

Declared "enemies of the people," the Kulaks were left homeless and without a single possession as everything was taken from them, even their pots and pans. It was also forbidden by law for anyone to aid dispossessed Kulak families. Some researchers estimate that ten million persons were thrown out of their homes, put on railroad box cars and deported to "special settlements" in the wilderness of Siberia during this era, with up to a third of them perishing amid the frigid living conditions. Men and older boys, along with childless women and unmarried girls, also became slave-workers in Soviet-run mines and big industrial projects.

By mid 1932, nearly 75 percent of the farms in the Ukraine had been forcibly collectivized. On Stalin's orders, mandatory quotas of foodstuffs to be shipped out to the Soviet Union were drastically increased in August, October and again in January 1933, until there was simply no food remaining to feed the people of the Ukraine.

Much of the hugely abundant wheat crop harvested by the Ukrainians that year was dumped on the foreign market to generate cash to aid Stalin's Five Year Plan for the modernization of the Soviet Union and also to help finance his massive military buildup. If the wheat had remained in the Ukraine, it was estimated to have been enough to feed all of the people there for up to two years.

shes wearing heels, he isnt wearing his super lifts to work