You can only post in this thread if your county is at least 90% white

You can only post in this thread if your county is at least 90% white

SW PA here, feels good man

96% reporting in! Sometimes I forget to lock my car doors while it's parked on the street!

What is it like to be around people that look like you?

feels good to live in rural ohio man.

Pretty much like this. There was a family of gypsies that moved into my town two weeks ago, and that shit has already become a community problem. If shit doesn't change someone's gonna call I.C.E. soon. What's even better, is knowing every white man around you is armed to the teeth and will rise up to defend the community the second shit goes awry.

meant this, sorry drunk on Yuengling

>Non-Hispanics

What does this mean?

If any race could be hispanic.......so white hispanics aren't counted?

Cameron Diaz and the Sheen family aren't white?

>another white man falls for the alcohol Jew

What a shame

First drinks I've had in a month, everything in moderation bub.

Does this look like a Hispanic family to you?

The county as a whole is also 91% white. Not the best, but not the worst either. If we weren't so close to Columbus, we'd be much whiter. The state capital is bleeding into the surrouding counties and is bring its nogs with it.

Its funny because those parts are the shittiest in the country

OHIO
hahahahahhahahhahahahahhahahahhahaha

If you allow Hispanics to be classed as white there would be 10 brown indios for every one with a white complexion.

41% white reporting in
>feels bad man

Yeah, naw, they are peaceful and open. Fuck off urbanite scum.

>Hispanic
>Look

You cannot look hispanic because hispanic is not a race

You cannot be genetically "Hispanic"

A brown hispanic looks like a mestizo because they're race is indian hybrid

A white hispanic looks white because they're race is white

Learn genetics you dumbfuck

Objectively false.

Not all hispanics are the same

End the term

Put brown indios in indian or "Other"

Put white ones in white

Put black ones in black

I don't see what's so hard about it

If you allow mestizos to turn cultural terms into "Races" because they can't tell what hybrid they are. Then congrats, you're a nigger

>ITT a bunch of delusional Mexicans

burgers have to go down to the county level in order to find white majorities. lol

fuck, mine used to be above 90%. fucking spics.

Pennsylvania's such a dick

>all this Reddit spacing

I might be the dumbfuck but you are the faggot

(you)

where are you from

Looks like a rat canadian family to me

Our way of collecting racial data is fucked. Hispanic is a shit term to be looking up data, they'll count some of the darkest looking Latinos as being "white" Hispanics because there's no other category for them to fit under. The Census Bureau needs to just drop the Hispanic shit and adopt either Mestizo or Latino.

>hwn know what it's like to live in a town where crime is almost non-existent, where a single murder is enough to send shockwaves through the community, bringing it to a standstill

I live in vegas feels bad man like 45% white

I like how they neglected to mention the literal machete fights.

Press S to spit on graves

97.5% white county - too bad the state still sucks

SW PA also checking in, great living here.

Feelsbadman

Coal, hay, iron, and steel, does it get any better?

Can you collect minority gibs

bhahahahhahhaaaahhahahhhahahaha
how does it feel to be from the worst city in the worst state?

>criticizes Reddit space
>proceeds to reddit space
Wew lad.

>Harris County is the most ethnically diverse county in the USA
>Hillary Clinton wins the county with only 54% of the vote

Explain this Sup Forums

What

are you talking

about

XDDDDD

99.8% famalam feelsgud

HEY!

Dakota county Minnesota here.

I seriously doubt we should be on that map at 90% though. seems like a lot of fucking Somalians here.

>Hispanic
>Race

Please just fucking end us.

oh. im wrong. i shall leave now. excuse me

If I wanted sure, but I'm getting the fuck out of here now since I'm 18.It's horrible, it's gray, cold, grim, the streets literally smell of sewage and diesel fuel. Every corner has a undercover drug dealer and shootings happen every single night. Emergency Sirens are going off so much I seriously can't remember a time when you couldn't hear wee woo in the distance. It's a fucking war zone man. Idk why suburban white kids think this culture is fucking cool.

>Not wanting to make friends with Tejanos

You don't deserve to be in San Antonio

Racist goyim.

You need racial diversity in your countries.

When you wake up every day seeing people speak spanish and even see advertisements in spanish you want nothing more than to be with your own kind. I want them all gone, even my mom told me their used to be way more whites in San Antonio when she was a kid, now they're all gone.

i wuz kangz n shieet so i can post

If you don't like it, why not just leave for the suburbs or North Texas like most of Texan whitey?

Please tell me you at least carry concealed?

College

>what is a transfer student

Maybe if you renamed your cities to something that didn't already sound like they're a part of Mexico then the Mexicans wouldn't be as comfortable moving there

wait what is this graph saying?

San Antonio was originally a mission site so they just decided to keep the name for the city. No one expected us to be overrun by the very people we fought against.

>What is losing your credits that only have worth in your own state.

that map is objectively wrong my city is 93 percent white and its saying its 100 percent black

>his whole state isn't at least 90% white
enjoy getting robbed

what is the graph saying?

my city is 100 percent black already covered, my town i live in is 93 percent white

what does the black represent?

Hey there

>falling for the college jew

it means the town or state isnt white, i dont really care at all if its fully white or not it just triggers me of how wrong it is.

No

why was I born now of all possible times

obviously yes

Nice try Shlomo

DELETE THIS
E
L
E
T
E

T
H
I
S

there are like 2 black people in my town lmeo

I wish I could at least get that kind of detailed information. There's no reliable data on racial demographics in Australian areas that I can find whatsoever. The closest thing is ancestry/national ethnicity, but even then if a person puts two options (like Italian and English or whatever) they are counted for both categories, so you can't tell overall what percentage of an area is Asian/European etc.