Japanese Purity

How do we keep Japan safe from multiculturalism?

Keeps the jews out

continue to ignore it

Nukes

Like you schlomos

Japanese culture has be Jewified to the max

Prove me wrong cause I dont care

>Japanese culture has be Jewified to the max
>99% japanese

Don't allow jap normies to learn English. This is by far the most important factor in keeping Japan great. So far it's going pretty well.

Ethnic nip or expat?

came here to post this

(((Japanese)))

get the japs to fuck their women so birthrates stay stable and merchants can't use it to import the religion of peace.

Nice argument

>be me in nippon a few months ago
>old lady sitting next to me on the train
>she gets chatty
>among other things she tells me to hurry up and find a nice nihonzin girl to marry
>mfw

Don't do it. She doesn't understand how special her culture is.

Have you ever been to Japan, Wehraboo?

>excuse me while i deflect

ごめなさい、日本人。I already learned it for hentai purposes.

I do however vehemently and publicly stand against anyone trying to fuck with Japan. We have to stop the kikes from wiping out Japan.

>avoiding the argument
>understandable as he hides under his safe space flag

>avoiding the argument

Glad you agree, so you were saying something about ((()))

Increase mechanization of Japanese jobs. Get them to fuck a little more.

>tfw going to Japan to teach English as a second language next year

Am I part of the problem?

>Holy fuck the nipps just told us how to domesticate normies
In my country we got fucked, due to everyone trying to learn English, even negros, so our normies got lost long time ago.

I don't believe their language is the main part of their culture. Some might disagree, but I think it goes deeper than that into honor and tradition.

Japanese are jews because they have an incompetent emperor, shit democracy, and zaibatsu controlling the market

You mean they have their own controlling their own business? would you rather they took in a million arabs

これが正論だ

なぜなら文化と言語とは相伴っている

Id rather they get their shit together and remove (((western values))) they added and cleansed their own culture with Japanese values

it is already too late, the cultural marxist program is in full effect...
low fertility rate, man-childs, wage-enslaved...

and could it be jews.... yes, yes, it could be... an it fucking is...
guess (((who))) pushed feminism there too... for example... look up who put women rights in their constitution!

This! In his own words:
"The more swiftly however we throw out the Jew, the sooner the danger will be removed. The Jew is the catalyst which ignites the combustibles. A nation which doesn't have Jews is given back to the natural order. In 1925 I wrote in "Mein Kampf" and in another unpublished writing that world-Jewry sees in Japan the last, non-erodable enemy. Among the Japanese, the consciousness of nature and race is so strong that the Jew understands, from the inside he cannot destroy that, it must happen from the outside. All interests of England and America should have to lead towards cooperation with Japan, but the Jew will try to prevent that. I'll leave it open whether the Jew does this out of supreme intellect or out of simple instinct."

The emperor is a figurehead, so competency is a non-factor. Democracy is shit so who cares. Zaibatsu are good for the economy.

Deal with it, faggot. Leave Japan alone.

Some of the western values helped out though. Like they have technology and a curiosity for exploration and discovery instead of being superstitious all the time. But yeah they don't need to go any further than they have already gone.

Raise their birth rate. Promote family values. Keep it socially conservative.

The emperor back then used to be competent if they were forced to work, instead of being buttfucked by the (((military))). Going back to being a simple kingdom is more reliable than using (((western democracy))). (((Zaibatsu))) are controlling the Japanese media to make the Japanese more westernized and become like the G*rmans.

The problem with (((western values))) in all cultures is that they replace them, rather than create new ideas and lets other cultures like Japanese to create their own interpretation and invention. If cultures just grab values from other cultures, it creates a mess, rather than advancement.

you realise a white boy with japanese citizenship counts as "japanese" right?

Bump