Veganism is the final Redpil

Here's the deal

Meat and Animal products are killing us

Watch this documentary called What the Health. It goes into how Meat and Dairy companies pretty much fund all the lower tier health organisations (American Diabetes Association, American Breast Cancer Society etc). They promote meat and dairy as being healthy because they can make a lot of money off people buy these foods, while they destroy our health, and Pharma companies make BANK.

Go vegan, not even because of Animal Rights or whatever but because meat is just eating fat and cholesterol. There are very few things good out of it, and you get your protein from plants too retards, it's called nuts or soy.

Watch it before you shit talk it

youtube.com/watch?v=Jf44vLndiRM
(trailer)

Other urls found in this thread:

saveourbones.com/osteoporosis-milk-myth/
diabetes.org.uk/Guide-to-diabetes/Enjoy-food/Eating-with-diabetes/Diabetes-food-myths/Myth-sugar-causes-diabetes/
youtube.com/watch?v=mduUbJTdXag
pastebin.com/RsaYNUrm
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/132812236/
jeb.biologists.org/content/217/12/2139
bitesizevegan.com/vegan-lifestyle-2/vegans-in-ancient-times-the-history-of-veganism-part-one/
youtube.com/watch?v=BXlR8if5hok
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2297284
webmd.com/cholesterol-management/features/exercise-to-lower-cholesterol
theatlantic.com/health/archive/2016/03/less-than-3-percent-of-americans-live-a-healthy-lifestyle/475065/
huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/03/europeans-genes-fat-neanderthals_n_5083408.html
huffingtonpost
archive.is/HD6UZ
nature.com/news/baseball-players-reveal-how-humans-evolved-to-throw-so-well-1.13281
phys.org/news/2013-06-chimps-humans-baseball-pitcher.html
youtube.com/watch?v=1y__4xX8xp8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There's really no excuse to not go Vegan

VEGAN IS THE JEW OPTION, STOP KIKERY IN CURRENT YEAR TO PRESERVE THE HWYTE RACE!!

>A leaf

I fucking hate this country and the people in it.

Without knowing the movie, yes you're prolly right. But we're omnivores and cutting out meat 100% is not as intended and it ain't healthy anyway. I agree with the resentment against dairy though. Humans are literally the only animals on the planet that - REGULARLY - consume the mother milk of another fucking species, which by itself is disgusting, in pure or processed form.
Please gib quick rundown on arguments in the movie for I can't watch it at the moment.

There is tho - wanting to enjoy life

>Food and Pharma companies are funding "health" associations
>Funding them to trick people to eat meat
>Meat is classified as a Type 1 carcinogen (cancer causer) by the World Health Association
>Areas with higher vegan populations are healthier
>Fat causes diabetes, not sugar

Yeah, enjoying life is great when you have type 2 diabetes and increased cancer risk, and you can enjoy life more though pre mature death

>worry about GM or non-GM soy fucking with you
>dont eat soy
>eat animals fed with soy

Being vegan is fucking ridiculous and can only be achieved with willful ignorance.

>Vegetarianism
>Do it wrong, you will be malnourished
>Do it right and you are optimal health overlord

No honey, eggs or moderate dairy consumption is fucking retarded.

Also, cutting meat out of the diet is healthy. All protein comes through plants so you get your precious protein. Also, plant-based diets also are lower in fat and higher in fibre.

You can be vegan but you can't be carnivore

My great grandfather smoked since he was 13 and veganism wasn't even a thing during his lifetime. Lived to 96

Alrighty, thanks. Gon watch the movie in 2-3 hours and when I'm finished and thread still exists Imma report back for discussion.

>Fat causes diabetes, not sugar

That's where you're wrong kiddo. Sugar and carbohydrates causes insulin spikes. Fat does not.

Honey is a different story, I hate honey though

Eggs are actually very unhealthy. According to American law, as you will see in this film, eggs aren't allowed to be labeled "Healthy, Good for you" or "Nutritious". It's pretty much a bunch of fat, you know, the calories needed to jumpstart a chicken's life

Milk is also unhealthy
saveourbones.com/osteoporosis-milk-myth/
Drink soymilk or almond milk

Eat a steak. Right now. Stop being a homo.

Oh wow, an anecdote

Read the fallacy for "Anecdotal"

Your grandad wasnt a faggot who sits around a computer arguing on a French Vietnamese Vegetarian board. Quit eating meat nigger and dont eat soy or tofu.

watch the film

diabetes.org.uk/Guide-to-diabetes/Enjoy-food/Eating-with-diabetes/Diabetes-food-myths/Myth-sugar-causes-diabetes/

What is vitamin b deficiency anemia?
Veganism is literally snowflake tier bullshit. Fuck off you weak cuck

It's not just about age, even though I bet you he would have lived longer if he was a vegan. It's also about health and life quality, eating healthy (vegan) gives you more energy and you're not as weighed down by shit

I'll make a new thread later user

See you there

Omg i saw it on tv, it must be true.
Gr8 b8 thread btw.

b12 supplements are cheap as dirt, besides most of the meat you eat was supplemented with b12 anyways

>(((SOY)))milk

Clearly you have no idea what you're talking about.

Egg yolk is like a multivitamin. High fat low carb diets can be very healthy. High carb low fat diets can also be good but you still NEED fat. Eggs are a very healthy source of fat unlike fucking burger grease or whatever else you think fat is.

Balanced diets (35% carb, 35% fat, 30% protein) is actually a lot harder on the body than going high fat or high carb (55%,25%,20%).

the white is fine

Having to supplement your diet so that you don't die, but it's healthy I swear!
Your body is literally made to eat meat and you deny it of it. Lol

That documentary is the single most one sided, bias, self serving, agenda pushing, piece of shit on netflix.
Even dear whyte ppl has more fucking merit than a bullshit documentary written and produced by a pair of vegan terrorists (yes, members of militant animal rights groups).

All the people interviewed are vegans, all the studies are done by groups with agendas to push.

Biggest red flag, it's netflix sponsored progressive degenerate faggotry.

Stop eating soy faggot. I honestly can't believe you post here yet you'd suggest that.

youtube.com/watch?v=mduUbJTdXag

Save yourself.

You don't really need it, naturally you're fine if your gut is healthy and you don't wash fresh fruit and vegetables. You're still supplementing with supplemented meat which isn't natural

Sorry , i like the taste of meat in my mouth.

Nope. Even if you ate meat that wasn't supplemented you'd still get more than enough vitamin B to sustain you. There is literally no physiological reason to be a vegan snowflake.

But hey, do whatever the fuck you want. Just don't cry when you turn into a weak little faggot like most of your men already are.

But the supplements I buy are just derived from plants so I don't have to extract DHA from sea kelp myself. You just have to be resourceful to not die as a veggie.

VEGETARIANISM. THAT WHICH IS GIVEN FREELY IS OKAY. EGGS, MILKS, GOOD THINGS.

can i post weiners or do you get b&

Top kek m8. You would literally die if you didn't artificially supplement your diet and yet you still think it's a superior diet?

Lel.

>botox lips
>silicon breasts
>she has my full attention

>get steak
>cut off all visible fat
>100% lean meat
>no fat
>no cholesterol
>high protein

Checkmate athiests

Stop posting this faggotry everywhere

God you're stupid

Yes, but it's not supplementing. Of course I can't survive on only celery you fucking retard. But some of us live in the first world where we have the resources to have a vegetarian diet diverse enough to get every nutrient the human body needs yet all derived from plants. Yes it's hard to get large amounts of fatty acids like you can find in meat but because of international trade and marketplaces I have access to kelp which I can extract DHA from which is arguably healthier than omega 3. This is what you call """Supplementing""".

>vegan diet
>not enough vitamin b
>has to supplement or become anemic
>still believes it's superior

Lol you "1st worlders" have become weak effeminate men, no wonder you are losing your countries. At least we fought for what we believe in. You aren't even trying to be a real man.

friend of mine tried vegan. became ill from lack of nutrients.

and that is why low fat diets have reduced fatness in the general population, after those things were made applicable to this whole population by guidelines...

LOL

pastebin.com/RsaYNUrm

I believe in evolution (not necessarily discarding god), thus our bodies are adapted to our environments.
>Red pills for dummies
>Look at your teeth, are they design to cut leafs, grass, or for high cellulose diets? It can, but not really, then are we carnivores, design to tear muscle and flesh from our preys? Again, not particularly, so we are something in between. So, omnivores, our teeth are design for both animalia and plantae diets, due to our complex brains and how it can be a survival tool in desperate moments.

>Killing argument for veganism, is entomofagy considered "meat eating", "vegan" or something else? Either answer would cause conflict with veganism logic, therefore making it a flawed ideology with no real basis.

Do you have an argument? Red meat is carcinogenic. You get much more of a fully nutritious diet when everything is plant derived and bonus for animal products like eggs. No way in hell you could thrive off a meat only diet and it would quickly be your death.

Thanks for the chimpout response though buddy. Thought you were a white south african for a sec.

two homos 69'ing is less gay than veganism

Have fun eating wheat,starch and sugar, future skinny fat.

Try eating a fat free diet and see how long you live, dummy. Read an a& p book. Or better yet take a class.

WHO says that air is carcinogenic, so better stop eating red meat and breathing too...

>soy

But soy puts estrogen into your body and makes you gay.

>le milk is bad meme
Non-white detected.

Tried not eating animal products for a while once was great for losing body fat, but after I while I started to feel really shitty so just went back to eating meat and felt normal again and kept the body fat off.

>would recommend if your a fat fuck
>wouldn't if your already healthy

>yes goy dont buy meat buy vegetable, its good i promise, what? both have the same shitty chemicals? no thats a lie veggy is based dont eat the meat be a beta. and so on

if you really want to eat healthy grow your own food, otherwise you are fucked either way, in conclusion. stop making this fucking shitty bait posts you fucking leaf. as a funny sidenote, the old croatian word for a vegetarian irougly translates to 'bad hunter'

Soy milk is for faggots but these 'girly men' are a result of a mass educational propaganda campaign from cradle to grave in the West that started in the 60s.

Ibi se i šuti mali

You're not healthy if you're not eating a plant based diet.

both are wrong

You can be healthy and be a meat eater, like you can be healthy and eat fries and pop

The thing is, America has a crazy obesity epidemic, and people don't know how to eat. If every fat person went vegan the obesity rates would be almost non existent (lest people don't eat chips and vegan cake all day)

>Not knowing the difference between Class A (asbestos, cigarettes,) and different classes

Maybe air in polluted cities like New York or Shanghai

How did you come to the conclusion that not eating meat equates to not being a man?

sure, if they are not eating starch rich vegetables, the obesety rate would probably go down, the problem is most of these so called healthy vegan foods are packed full of starch and sugars, and a thin person with a shitty diet is just as unhealthy as an obese person.

Work and meat made man from monkey.

I lived for a month on only beef to prove a faggot like you wrong. Was great. dropped to 10% body fat with no effort. Did not fart once in a whole month. Never had any feeling of being overly full or stomach pain whatsoever. Removed all the unpredictabilities of eating plants, nothing but clean energy and focus all day. If I wasnt in Korea now I'd keep doing it.

For how long? Eating meat and animal byproducts produced in the current environment is not healthy or sustainable. You need to think about the future. Karma is already really starting to catch up.

instead of buying meat, hunt and get your own.

mans primary objective as a living organism is to hunt, humans are not herbivores, we are omnivores, and as such our diet needs to consist of at least 70% meat. what the op is talking about has a little more sense when you think a bit more about it, the meat that is available to you to buy is extreamly shitty, especialy in us, so there are some points that could be made that eating vegetables might be healthier there but in general eating only vegetables is bad for you

Considering our brain almost exclusively runs on glucose it's likely that meat didn't do much to develop our brain mass. It would have more likely been starchy vegetables and the beginning or agriculture that made "monkey into man".

Eating meat in 2017 is retarded

Replied to the wrong person.

Cutting meat from the diet is never healthy. You will get weak even if you eat bizzare amounts of beans and nuts to get your protein. You will fill your body with unneccesary chemicals and be constantly tired and hungry.

Plants are for medicine, animals are for food. Go carnivour and your health will naturally regualte itself because you get all needed nutrients in the ratio you need them.

We're meant to forage for our food. We aren't fast and don't have claws or sharp teeth.

In our recent history, or digestive track had shortened in lenght, probably because we became better hunters than gatherers. The spears, bows and even things like throwing rocks is what we are build for, our musculature is made for that kind of crap. We are therefore quite unique in that regard, that we use tools as a main form of life style.

I fell in love with a shitposting vegan OP on pol yesterday. Could you possibly be her?! She was amazing archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/132812236/

Our bodies aren't built to handle the amount of meat intake we have today.

I watched it for the lulz, and it provided:

- Recommending milk as a part of a healthy diet is institutionalized racism because "muh lactose intolerance" in minorities (i.e. weak sub-hüman genes)
- Cheese is bad for you because some of the same parts of your brain is active when you eat cheese and use heroine. Apparently the brain has some neurons used for only heroine and other bad stuff and should never be active under normal conditions. Does that make sense to anyone other than Kip "smell my own vegan shït it's fucking delicious" Andersen?
- There is a limit to how much pus there can be in dairy set by the FDA. Just as you have probably heard there is a limit to how much insect matter there can be in chocolate and so on. It's unbelievably small amounts in both. A very official looking dude that is being interviewed (read: rëtard with sweatstains) claims that: "if that limit wasn't there, milk would basically just be pus".
Probably by extension a chocolate bar would have more flies than an average african face.

jeb.biologists.org/content/217/12/2139

things like this really, compared to other animals we are quite excellent throwers you know

GET IN HERE!
Watch This, Veganism isn't new at all

bitesizevegan.com/vegan-lifestyle-2/vegans-in-ancient-times-the-history-of-veganism-part-one/

>youtube.com/watch?v=BXlR8if5hok

Meat is freely given. Farm animals are a neccesary component of an ecologically sound farm. Vegetarians please stop destroying Earth and civilization with your destructive monocrop grain harvesting :'(

actually we are

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2297284
webmd.com/cholesterol-management/features/exercise-to-lower-cholesterol

part of hunting in the past meant being active, our bodies are fine with handling meats today as long as we act like our forefathers and not like our own fathers

theatlantic.com/health/archive/2016/03/less-than-3-percent-of-americans-live-a-healthy-lifestyle/475065/

also, europeans who did the hunting are better at digesting meat than other races

huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/03/europeans-genes-fat-neanderthals_n_5083408.html

a balanced diet > any special diet that some online weirdo promises is way healthier

Please archive those

>huffingtonpost com/2014/04/03/europeans-genes-fat-neanderthals_n_5083408.html
archive.is/HD6UZ

All animal cells have cholesterol retard.

That is kinda the point though, im sure if you completely crispify a steak on a grill - yeah carcinogenic. Air is probably worse depending on conditions. Red meat is put into a "2A category" - same as hot water. (2A = Probably carcinogenic)

because the meat we intake today is bad. take me for an example, i live on a farm, have chickens and pigs. i eat a shitton of meat and i have no health problems, the legitimacy for the vegan movment came from the horrible industrialised meat quality

I don't trust any of those sources.

anything ".gov"

The Atlantic

Huffington Post

Looks like you swallowed the blue pill.

>archive.is/HD6UZ
ok, will do, it also links to another yournal. Il also adjust my pastebin too.

You will have health problems eventually if you continue with that trend my friend.

Margaret Cavendish (1623-1673), The Duchess of Newcastle, who wrote plays, poetry, and essays on science, philosophy and nature, and was one of first female authors to be printed:

“For what man knows whether fish do not know more of the nature of water, and ebbing and flowing and the saltness of the sea? Or whether birds do not know more of the nature and degrees of air, or the causes of tempests? Or whether worms do not know more of the nature of the earth and how plants are produced? Or bees of the several stores of juices and flowers than men?…Man may have one way of knowledge…and creatures another way, and yet other creatures’ manner or way may be [as] intelligible and instructive to each other as Man’s.”
And, on the unearned entitlement of humans,
“Yet man doth think himself so gentle, mild
When he of creatures is most cruel wild.
And is so proud, thinks only he shall live,
That God a god-like nature did him give.
And that all creatures for his sake alone,
Was made for him to tyrannize upon.”

Current farming practices are unsustainable. Only an ecologically sound farm which includes animals for food can both improve the environment and provide for optimal health. Self reliant farming lifestyle is also the cure to our current social problems. Anyone who opposes meat eating is an immoral ideologue who is against God and nature.

You must be a loony then if you dont accept the standard evolution theory. There is even the exploding gut part of our bodies, evidence to the fact that we became more hunters than gatherers in the 50k recent history. Bows, spears, even rocks we used to kill animals. We wouldnt have evolved such a great upper body for throwing and killing things if we didnt eat meat.

French physicist and philosopher Pierre Gassendi (1592-1655) expertly responded to the argument that eating animals is natural because “everyone does it,” by pointing out that
“Man lives very well upon flesh, you say, but, if he thinks this food to be natural to him, why does he not use it as it is, as furnished to him by Nature? But, in fact, he shrinks in horror from seizing and rending living or even raw flesh with his teeth, and lights a fire to change its natural and proper condition … If you answer, ‘that may be said to be an industry ordered by Nature, by which such weapons are invented,’ then, behold, it is by the very same artificial instrument that men make weapons for mutual slaughter. Do they this at the instigation of Nature? Can a use so noxious be called natural? Faculty is given by Nature, but it is our own fault that we make a perverse use of it.”

i also eat vegetables, its not like i only eat meat, i just eat a lot, and i work a lot so i burn off all that energy, and that is the point, eating only one and not the other is dangerous.

Incorrect. Brain and body size shrank as a result of the neolithic revolution. Liver can synthesize glucose. Hunting animals grow larger brains because animals are harder to catch than plants :^)

Holy shit you idiot

We also have the best running endurance in the animal kingdom. Hypothetically we evolved to chase ungligates.

Shitskin

The whole thing is fine.

Sugar is what kills you. Fat, even saturated fat, has a basically neutral effect

added some good anti vegetarian links to my pastebin too, man I forgot about this whole evolution angle lol

Humans evolved a specific hunting mechanism recently
nature.com/news/baseball-players-reveal-how-humans-evolved-to-throw-so-well-1.13281
phys.org/news/2013-06-chimps-humans-baseball-pitcher.html
youtube.com/watch?v=1y__4xX8xp8

>soy
>gmo gay food
A leaf....

>supplementing with meat
>my sides