Leaf

>leaf
>gov pays terrorist who killed USA soldier 10.5M of our money
>does it on July 4th to spite USA

earlier this year,
>gov passes bill making it illegal to criticize islam
>gov passes bill making it illegal not to call people by their made up pronouns
>gov passes bill that gives children's aid right to take away children from families who don't follow lgbt agenda and move them to gay families

what do we even do? our country is dying, I say 10 years from now most white able-bodied intelligent men will be in or heading to the USA

is that my only option? is Canada worth fighting for or should I join the fight for Europe instead?

its bad in america too
10/10 move to polynesian island to escape

bump

America is paying $12,750,000 per day to Israel just from Obamas 10 year deal.

what happens when a muslim refuses to use made up pronouns or follow the lgbtwtfbbq agenda?

what province are you in user?
I'm in BC

I should have tried to kill one of the sailors on the Eisenhower while it was in town. I'd either get a sick payout from Trudeau, or Trump would use it as an excuse to annex us

Not op but I am too. Flying home in 2 days. What part?

you'll see a liberal head explode

"its part of their culture you fucking islamophobe! of course they don't have to follow the rules you fucking white male has to!"

Sounds like an act of war. Invade Canadia.

okanagan my man

I feel you guys would be sheltered from the liberal shit fest. Abbotsford here so i'm right on the edge of the hell hole that is the lower mainland.

Just campaign for the US to annex you. We can sort you guys out before its too late. Start with Alberta using oil interests arguments. Your government is pathetically weak and would probably capitulate pretty easily under relatively little pressure. Literally no one else in the world thinks of Canada as any sort of power with any sort of leverage. Joining the US is the natural path for Canada that honestly should have happened 150 yeara ago.

Its either that or you stay on your current path and Trump will be campaigning for a northern border by 2020

Holy shit kelowna?

I'm up for annexing Canada and creating a North American Empire. Mexico will be used as a deportation center for all... Undesirables.

>gov passes bill making it illegal to criticize islam
>gov passes bill that gives children's aid right to take away children from families who don't follow lgbt agenda and move them to gay families
It's only a matter of time until a traditionalist Muslim family has their children taken away.

Yeah

at least you guys have a great lea-

Tssawwassen reporting for duty. White city still. The mall and the suburbs they built around it will officially change that in about 4 months.

Load up on guns and ammo.

Dude this fucking fire is mad. Did you hear about the roofing fire next to the eldorado?

Europe (everywhere except the pacified west) has a long history of barbaric hooliganism when shit hits the fan
If bullshit like that passes here you damn well know you have a fighting chance
literally the other month people here stormed the parliament building and started beating up niggers indiscriminately

Yeah I was watching the news about that. Holy shit RIP millions of dollars

that worker that started it is never gonna get employed again by any construction company ever

Apparently they have it under control but white a few buildings got hit. Sun fm I think almost got burnt down by it. Another fucking summer of breathing ash down by the non existent beach

come on down to the USA. We need more white folks

lol ya

>multiple okanagan folks in one random pol thread
This happens weirdly often
Probably just confirmation bias, but I can't help but wonder if its something about the area that makes people more likely than average to end up here.

Gotta admit, I'm liking the high water. Its nice not having idiots roaring around the lake in speedboats all summer.

I keep forgetting they even added the custom flags, fuck.

arnt leafs allowed to move to the US indefinitely without a greencard? i asked it on the other thread but it died.

Come to mexico, we're in need of leafs.