Laddies and Gentilemen, your attention please

Here I have the long awaited, desperately needed, easy on the wallet answer to your Nigger Problemâ„¢. Patent Pending. Get yours today and we will include 500 feet of premium 1.5" rope FOR FREE! Call now, anons standing by to take your orders. But don't wait, orders are limited so act fast. Pick up that phone and dial 1.800.KKK.1488 right now!

Much easier to go the Chicago route and let them kill each other en masse while the (((media))) turns a blind eye.

2edgy4me

arent gas rooms faster btw?

/intl/ shills have infiltrated the mod team and are 404ing nigger hate threads.

Yeah, I saw that they were getting deleted. That's a bummer. This one's still up, so that's cool. Here's a nigger getting hit by a car.

wew

Here's an angry nigger parroting some kind of kung fu maneuvers he undoubtedly learned from television.

Listen here folks
It doesn't get anymore certain than this. Sure Chicago has them piling up, but is it enough? What our product will do for you is offer you complete peace of mind knowing this tried and true method gets the job done and with no mess meaning no cleanup. What's worse than working all day cleaning up your town only to have to spend all night cleaning up? What we offer you is complete 100% satisfaction guarantee or your paper jews back.

spread this around 2bh

Bump

Ever been to a movie theater with niggers in it?

What a good wall!

Can i purchase with the gold jew?

is there a kickstarter campaign for this?

That's actually one of the reasons I wanted to talk to you all here today.
Why must you get 404d when you can do the 404ing. This solid product is sure to get you 404ing niggers in no time! For 14 easy payments of 88 paper jews, youll have them coonies swaying in the wind faster than you can raise a rebel flag. That number again is 1.800.KKK.1488. Call now to be sure to receive your Nigger Solution

>mfw I recognize one of those people from a Minecraft server that used to be up two years ago

We do in fact accept harvested gold nigger teeth as form of payment. This isn't heavily advertised but will net you a nice 10% off stated price.

My what a cohencidence

Currently in the works. Their management is excited about the prospect and they promised to feature this product on their homepage. I personally think we would have better luck on Firestarter, but we will see how things play out

My what a great deal ill take 5 for my up and coming army

He was super against shitposting and hated it when the chat would get off topic from whatever autism he wanted to talk about

Bravo lad, you are a man with his head on straight. I'll have those five units out in the morning! Please note, there is some assembly required and niggers not included.

Your town will thank you for your investment in the future!

I hate those kind of autists

>digits
Hey there mr antichrist
When's the last time you had enjoyed a nice lynching? Have I got just the thing for you...

We will rise again brother,any chance of supplying some nigger bait?

Well now friend, I'm glad you asked because right now we are running a special on our fine line of Nigger Bait, including such classics as Slice O Melon and Welfare Checks in addition to our most recent innovations like the Jordan Sneaker, Fried Chicken and Pine Tree Air Fresheners. These baits will be sure to have nogs fighting for their turn in the noose and at a price that everyone can afford!

Thats all fine and good but im looking for something a little more,grape flavored

Well if you can manage to keep this between you and me, the geeks in our engineering department are working on a little something they dubbed "Grape Kool Aid" I know, the name is a little stuffy and we will work on that. Regardless, from what I'm hearing from R&D, this shit is sure to have them chimping. What do you say, I put you down for an order of the Jordan's and I'll slip you a little bit of that "grape drank" in there for a field evaluation?

Sounds like a fair deal,say you aren't jewish by chance are you?

No, of course not
and everybody knows that jews don't tell lies
*hand rubbing intensifies*
>takes your money and sends you shitty chinese knockoff off a nice American made Nigger Solution

>tfw lever breaks upon first use and nigger you were trying to hang sues you for injury
>Money back guarantee means your guaranteed to never get your money back from a jew

This is bullshit man