Going to church for the first time

Hello /pol I am going to church now for the first time. I was not raised religiously nor was I baptized or was in my lifetime member of any church.

The degeneracy in our culture is horrible, and I believe that observing and following the ways of christ will help me focus on solving the problem. If not in our society then at least my soul will be saved.

Any advice for me?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/GnzP9MHJ
theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/05/european-churches-growing-flock-muslim-refugees-converting-christianity
archive.is/cw6Xr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Prepare for the most boring hour-hour and a half of your life

Well that is kind of a bad foresight. If one wishes to enrich himself can he be bored by the enrichment?

Here is everything you need to know.
pastebin.com/GnzP9MHJ

Executive summary:
* The other type of brothel has tits

Churches don't cure degeneracy you pleb. They push it underground. It's still there and always will be. It is the human condition

Speak with the priest about your intentions, he'll be kind to help you if he's a decent in he's practic. Also going to church won't help that much.
Spirituality will, but that's a process and a long one.
Do not be scared it won't take up your whole lifetime.
It's like training sometimes you got to work on yourself.
Cheers!

Make sure its an old catholic church

Good on you for giving Christianity a shot. I'm not sure that it will directly help you fix the degeneracy of the world. But it will help you wrangle the degeneracy in yourself; which might help out everyone else in a roundabout way.

>"I don't want to think for myself, so I will just take regurgitated fairytales as being factual instead, and become a willing drone."

Speak with a priest?
Are you fucking retarded? Can't you read?
* Rev. 2 - Priestcraft = Nicolatians = Definitely not christians = explicitly says that "God hates them" = crafties, cucks, whores, and such total ego-centric collared pussies that "the sword of my mouth" can pretty much kill them. In fact, scratch that, you need to be ass-fucked on the alter before God, so yeah, go see a priest - good one!

Why are those soldiers wearing bras over their uniforms???

Don't listen to this guy. A good sermon can be absolutely mesmerizing. And if you've read and studied the bible, you can member and enjoy all the passages and references.

Please do go to church with an open mind. I promise that it will be an enjoyable experience, and you will meet good people.

Just don't go there.

Christkikenity is a jewish nonsence anyway.

What? Did I commit a hate speech crime or something? Say, who wants a burger? Extra fries with that, fuck yeah?

kiketholicism is anti-white

Congrats!
What denomination? If you are into fashy aesthetics I would recommend Catholic Mass.

Also just follow what you see other people do to fit in at first.

Also i wouldn't recommend taking communion (the body and blood of Christ ritual) this time since you probably aren't 100% good with the Lord Right now

confession, communion and prayer. Keep it up and keep your heart open. You'll be surprised how much degeneracy you'll outgrow.

The Catholic Church is the most European of all the Churches.

Kiketholicism is anti-white.

And tempLARP flag users actually defend non-white christkikes because "fuck racysm all christians are our brothersss!1111!!"

christkikenity is jewish by definition

also all your elites including pope defend non-white invasion

He probably should take communion...

>You shouldn’t eat the Lord’s Supper if you are unwilling to renounce sin and humbly hold fast to Jesus

Since it's his first time OP probably should take communion unless OP has an amazing enlightening experience in church

there's a difference between rabbinical judaism (what you're referring to) and levitical judaism.. the faith Jesus was the messiah of.

If you're going to pretend to know it all, at least learn something first

all kiketholics should take circumsission to become fully jewish (because that's what you love the most - middle-eastern culture)
both of those judaisms are middle-eastern and created by israelites, so both are anti-white by definition

also i assume that you would actually love to take low-IQ immigrants from subsaharan africa, so you are also anti-White

What religion do you defend?

The European ones.

Yeah, and the other problem with Communion is that it's just bread and wine, yet every church has somehow fucked that one up royally.
* Both have yeast = integrity check
* Protestants went with Ashura, muslim communion, by ditching the alogo
* Catholics magically turned bread into a fucking cracker, because fuck you, I am God.
* Fatima is God trying to get married in His own fucking church, like organising a piss up in a brewery. That's the 3Rd testament dickheads - you know, a covenant = a marriage = same as the other two = like a Trinity = how the fuck did you niggers balls that one up = Priestcraft = God hates Nicolatians => Praying Sodomites of Isiah 1.

*Alcohol

Yeah.. you don't know the difference and you're making blanket statements while pretending to have a high IQ. You don't/didn't know the difference and you're pretending it doesn't matter, even though you don't know anything about it.

The white race's population grew more than it ever has when it embraced the church. They start thinking like you, brainwashed by ((academia)) and the ((entertainment industry)) and now it's plummeting... and you want to blame the best part of your own culture/tradition.

I see. You mean further segregating and dividing your people?

Good job, you fell for Sup Forums memes.

Christkikenity promotes leftist values, like hatred for the rich (Matthew 19:24), anti-nationalism (Galatians 3:28), anti-family values (Matthew 10), and multi-culturalism (Leviticus 19:34).

There is nothing good about it, it's just ano
ther Middle-Eastern anti-White cult.

European religions can actually unite us, because all our gods and values are the same.

The real dividing religion is chirstkikenity - look at all religous conflicts between Protestants, Catholics and the Orthodox.

It's the mother fucking Grain Offering! You know, from Malachi, where you ripped that bogus tithing bullshit from? As in, the Hidden Manna of Rev 2, when you stop getting conned by a daddy whore, also forbidden in Matt 25. The Malachi tithing verse is found near this one, on communion:
"I am not pleased with you, says the Lord of Hosts, and nor will I accept a sacrifice from you".

Also, the true Ash Wednesday is described in Ez 9v4-6, and most people die, and rightly so too. Wide road mofos!

At least they're people and not the subhumans you want to sell us as "brothers", jew lover.

May the Lord shelter you

It can depend on the type of church you visit.
Some churches have terrible choices in music. Most people in the church will be friendly enough.

Don't make the mistake of thinking, as I know one person who did, that going to church means your life is going to be perfect.

Don't worry about making mistakes. You're new there. You can easily just say "What do I do?"

Chat with some people in the church later.

Suppose you never heard of how a lot of christians despise other people rightfully, and even the Bible teaches that not everyone can be saved.
Sure thing, maybe that's why they killed and hunted long before christianity took over?

>a lot of christians despise other people rightfully
Those "other people" being "white", yes. No one's doubting that quality about you lot.
>and even the Bible teaches that not everyone can be saved.
And yet it not only accepts every nigger but outright breeds them for the very purpose of converting them. 4 billion by 2100 thanks to you cucks.

We did, but only for profit. Christkikes were killing and hunting other christians because of their fanatic cult.

You seems to masturbate to crusades - what about the Wendish, Fourth, Baltic and Cathar ones?

NOT THE ONLY ONE user

LET'S PAY RESPECT FOR SUPERIOR THE BEIGN

BEGUM ORDHODOX :DDDDDDD

So we can have (((diversity))) behind our borders. No thanks. Convert or get out.

Nope, you convert or get out.

This land is Aryan, not Jewish.

Your "holy" jewish land is somewhere there -------->

Those are some fine tits.

Sorry dear user.
Unless you have family or a spouse to go along with my advice to you would be don't unless you are genuine about it. It makes for a much smoother transition if you've got someone close to you to initiate you into their realm. Otherwise, it's futile. I recommend further reading and experiencing what real life has to offer.

Are you fucking retarded? Both protestants and catholics side with mass immigration into europe and almost any form of degeneracy.

The churches are happy to "convert" muslim migrants so they can't be deported from europe.
The pope kissed the feet of african migrants ffs. I can gladly present you a ton of articles of other stuff the oh so """based""" churches are up to.

They are almost as cancerous as hippies or SJWs, but idiots on the right still support their shit.

How the hell do you decide which is the right one to go to?

There are so many arguments for each of them that if I were to study them properly it would take half a century unless I went full NEET.

>So we can have (((diversity))) behind our borders. No thanks. Convert or get out.
I unironically agree with this mindset. If you're a white jew worshipper you're a traitor and need to go - either back to the desert where you belong, or into the oven with your beloved chosen people.

this

It doesn't work that way, Varg.

-and secular people are the worst, because they overwhelmingly vote for liberal policies on a global scale, but let's pay attention to a dying demographic in Europe. European social conservatives aren't typically atheists nor agnostics.

It does.

My holy land is Europe, if you are a heathen (christian, muslim, jew), go back to YOUR holy land, which is Israel.

When you get out

>calling Europeans jews while praising a kike
are christkikes that retarded?

I was raised a catholic, and I don't think I will ever change, but, I can't really recommend it...
Not with the current pope

>if you reject something jewish you're a jew
Based on that retardation and the shitty english you must be the Dominican nigger.

Varg stop eating shrooms

Christain life is a moral life if you do what all the others adults do. Its like 1940s group meetings. Be good, look sharp, be kind.

WE

Stop living in our land, jew.

Wow, so based, saviours of european civilization!!! :')

>A growing number of Muslim refugees in Europe are converting toChristianity, according to churches, which have conducted mass baptisms in some places.

>Complex factors behind the trend include (...) an expectation that conversion may aid asylum applications.

>At Trinity church in the Berlin suburb of Steglitz, the congregation has grown from 150 two years ago to almost 700, swollen by Muslim converts, according to Pastor Gottfried Martens. Earlier this year, churches in Berlin andHamburgreportedly held mass conversions for asylum seekers at municipal swimming pools.

theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/05/european-churches-growing-flock-muslim-refugees-converting-christianity

Always archive those
archive.is/cw6Xr

Consider that most stuff in society is a lie, both in and outside most churches

Read the bible yourself (king james) and consider it yourself

Oh, and read through proverbs

Dutch churches only has old ppl. Dont be supprised if its only ppl with walkers.

What about the Orthodox Church?

Degenerates have overrun many churches as well, so be careful which one you choose.

Don't let our glazed-over wide-eyed smiles scare you away. That's just our way of making you feel welcome, brother.

But you do realize there are diffrent options than "nihilist atheist" and "christkike"?

I have enjoyed the ceremony. On my walk home I bumped into the pastor leading the service. As I was the only young person there, he recognized me and invited me for coffee at his home.

Degeneracy is everywhere I know that. And problems will not go away magically if I go to church I know this. It is however part of my effort in being a better person each day. Understanding where we come from, what has shaped us, will help me. If I want to better the world, what place better then to start with myself?

stay away from faggoty Jews, red pill everyone you can, hunt all the Jews down, problem solved

I learn Dutch:
ik ben wit

Yes it is the oldest church in the region. The church I visited is over 1000 years old

Please show me the church of atheism, that uses the money of its followers to support muslim immigration, that houses illegal immigrants in its churches to prevent deportations, that is thrilled to baptize all immigrants (who conviniently can't be deported back to their muslim countries), that publicly advocates for even more humanitarian aid towards refugees and food for africa.

Your personal beliefs are one thing, supporting the church is another.

WUZ
CRIPTOBAGANS
N SHIT

>choosing jewish christkikenity over european religions because of LE YAHWE VULT :----DDDDDDDDDD memes
you should start watching varg

the last pope was better because he was actually a nazi

>WE WUZ HITLERZ AND SHIEEEET

You can't even trust churches cause if they said what they wanted they would get their tax exempt revoked

Yeah, what the heck happens if you show up to church by yourself? I never recall saw someone standing by themselves in a Church whenever I was a kid.
Where do you sit if you come alone?
I'm moving soon and want to go to church.

This is my intention. Events are like domino's it takes one to fall to set the chain in motion.

I know that I cannot receive the sacrements yet. And yes it is a Catholic church, as this is the same as my father's and family.

I visit my boyfriend again in the Netherlands soon, recommend us a beautiful church visit?

We already been in the biggest one in Maastricht and it was AMAZING

I don't know much about it Tbh. It's only a thing in eastern europe, the orthodox churches in germany are rather small and isolated because their members are almost exclusively russians or other eastern europeans. There is one in my neighborhood, but they don't even bother to have anything written in german.

Russian migrants hate muslim migrants, but I don't know if there is a connection to their faith or not.

Depends on where you are going. In the Den Bosch or 's-Hertogenbosch has a beautiful church with lots of ornaments. It is very unique, and even has a replica in Madurodam. Otherwise the Dom in Utrecht I would recommend. And of course the Plechhelmus in Oldenzaal where I visited today is a very beautiful sandstone church with different sections from different periods. Where as the oldest sections of the church are over a thousand years old and the newer sections are about 300 years old.

I just Sat down in one of the empty benches and sung with the songs I knew.

I did not think about what others would think about me coming alone, a young man (something unseen these days) everyone is welcome to newcomers in the community.

Be sure to bring some money for donation.

>Be sure to bring some money for donation.
Gotta make sure that the refugees are sheltered and the niggers in Africa well fed, goyim

Better to have the refugees sheltered in Africa then have them here, changing the demographics forever

The church in Den Bosch i was referring to is the sint. Jan or saint. John basilica.

The Plechhelmus is also a basilica btw.

>Better to have the refugees sheltered in Africa
That's not what's happening though. Churches and church organizations like Caritas are taking care of them right here in Europe.
>changing the demographics forever
If you care about worldly stuff like that, maybe you're in the wrong cult.

You see, as I believe. The Africans are a pure people, they cannot resist on sharing their wealth and that is why they cannot make progress, their culture forces them to give away everything they have. They are like children without reasoning.

If you help them work the land, teach them to fertilize it, then after the crops are harvested and sold you tell them to buy fertilizer for next year. they will do it and will have great profits the following year. If you instruct them again they will do so again. But if you leave them the next year they will blow all the money on gifts for their family, village and elders. They are a people kind of heart, but need the guiding hand to have a more prosperous society.

As you would help the sick and helpless, so must we help our fellow humans who are not bestowed with the foresight that we have.

Sounds good, we also visited Muiderslot.
It was empty, no visitors and I saw surprising photos of Dutch royalty they all had HUGE Jewy noses haha and were really short, I wonder what they would think about Dutch people sizes now. The castle was nice but I think they made it more suitable for children or a Larp ;)

The real question is, did you become a christian because you're a nigger lover or a nigger lover because you're christian?

Whenever you decide to join a group, you will always forgo a portion of your individual identity.

Don't mistake the trappings and the rituals for the religion. This was done not for the people, but the institution.

Like any institution, the church consists of a hierarchy of people. And where there are big hierarchies, there are leaks, cracks, and holes from the foundation to roof. This is the nature of things, especially human.

Don't be surprised to find that the person with the warmest smile could actually be the snake. The Christian congregation has learned to be kind and to smile, but behind those smiles are high social-iq individuals.

A contemporary sermon may often twist the words of the bible to suit the morals of contemporary people. Don't have high expectations for wisdom from the pastor during his sermon.

Dont pay attention to the "story" about alchemy and resurrection nonsense... it isnt about a sky daddy.

Listen to the moral of the story. Then, when you can do that, and ignore the fallacies in the story, it will all make sense.

>going to Church in the Netherlands
Catholicism has been a dead letter in the Netherlands for more than 100 years

don't expect much but old people and cuckery

I have a question for all you churchfags. I have a friend who's very liberal who joined the catholic church.

When I asked him "Doesn't the church conflict with your liberal values on gay marriage and other shit?" he said that "Only god can judge someone and the church has been in the wrong for judging people."

I'm not very religion, but surely everything jesus said can't be be a good person and tolerate everything everyone does, can it?

What struck me was his words about Trump and Putin shaking hands, and asking if this was done for the eyes of the world, or it was done out of the heart. he questioned during his sermon the same about us, are we doing the things we do for the outside world, or because we feel it in our hearts.

Since I came not because I want to pretend something that I am not. I came because I feel drawn to it, and so his words struck me.