If all muslim refugees were like that I bet you stormfags would shill for open borders

If all muslim refugees were like that I bet you stormfags would shill for open borders.

Yeah, exactly Gianluigi...i love my Turkish whores...

>shill for open borders
>buying open borders

She doesn't look like the type to stuff bombs up her cooch and zerg a checkpoint, so no, I wouldn't mind.

But we all know they are not, user

>if this thing were a different thing
compelling

No, I want the darker arab girls

>bunch of angry fanatical women who hate western culture
We hate femenists too

this

Actually yes, I wouldn't care if they were White and had IQ over 90.

But they are not except cherrypicked individuals so fuck them.

>if all muslims were white people of age where their beliefs are malleable

That girl is whiter than most Americans

that's cosplay luigi

>actual women and children
Would accept as refugees, PROVISIONALLY of course.
>open borders
Fucking NO.

Why are all Leftists disingenuous liars trying to frame questions and scenarios in baited, loaded, or nonsensical frameworks?

You'd think a college education would instill a certain intellectual ethic and rigorous adherence to logic, and knowledge on avoiding fallacies.

get fucked communist terrone

No.

Same answer as "wow Israeli girls sure are hot!" and "wow mixed race kids are beautiful!". If it's not one's culture, race, belief, customs, you can fuck right off.

Sage, report and hide.

Hazal is wifey material...

No country should ever have open borders.

But Turks aren't wh-

If the terrorists who took down the World Trade Center were pretty Muslim women I bet there never would have been a war on terror.

At least, according to the OP's logic.

All immigrants are males of fighting age. Of course it would make a difference, you moor rape baby.

>muslim refugees

no, no one would. We don't want more immigration
How come people won't get that through their thick fucking skulls!!!

we're literally shilling for open boarders for the boers they need to be saved

>But Turks aren't wh-

ite

That's why European women are so happy about the current events.

i would become muslim if it meant i can fuck under aged girls senpai.

>If all muslim refugees were completely unlike muslim refugees in every way

Okay, goyim.

That's a Greek larping as a Turk. Are Greeks not white or something?

Post turkish qts

I don't care what they look like just stop blowing people up and acting like assholes.

Obviously you fucking idiot, nobody wants inbreds in their country, look at england with It's pakistani minority , they make up for most of the retarded inbred ofsprings even though they are just a small part of the population because their culture allows them to marry cousins.

Homogeneous population makes a country better, diversity is trash

That's a man. Those are all men.

White men are not interested in Muslim women and even if they were more white/aesthetic they're still savages.

This is a royal bloodline. Royal (true) bloodlines can never be nonwhite. Period. End of story.

But they aren't.
/thread

>x^2-xy+2x
>advance math
mkey...

possibly, but they're not.

They're like this instead. Pic related.

>If instead of brown mudslimes they were looking like you you won't hate them.
No shit Luigi

Come here, celebrate and revere and adapt to our culture, live off yourself and not the government. Nobody would care if Muzzies did this. And some do, but there's a large portion that don't. When tasked between having faith towards Allah and Western morals and ideals, which do you think they'd choose?

They don't bring anything positive to our country or our culture. We don't need Islamic values. All it can do is clash with our own culture. So why bother letting these people in.

What's in it for us?

Keep your faggot fantasies to yourself