How do we stop the project for good?

How do we stop the project for good?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/finance/economy/australian-economy/chinese-in-australia-how-we-are-changing-as-a-country/news-story/1f41260d096f416843e11ab0c233adea
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My mum watches this. Dad always calls out the sand nigger

The sand nigger should fuck off, his opinion is ISIS

I get it, but how do we shut it down? As in destroy the network.

We get someone on the show who is acting like a lefty then when he goes live just goes into a racist rant. Would be fucking hilarious.

Ten is dying on its own because it's shit. If you want to discredit the show find some way to trap Aly in a 1on1 with Ayaan Hirsi Ali. If an African, Islamic apostate woman calls him out on his Nation of Islam bullshit what can he do? But why even bother? Every clear thinking Australian already hates him.

Your mum needs a lobotomy

BUMP

REMOVE "THE PROJECT"

It'll stop when Channel 10 gets sold over and revamped otherwise it'll just happen all over again until they realise it's not the audience it's the programs. Also if you ever see Waleed out and about don't forget to call him a cider drinking poof.

My 61 year old Mum told me recently she stopped watching it because they don't let the presenters have their own opinions. Normies are waking up.

mmm imagine her anglo puse getting creamed by his superior arab semen! white men truly deserve to be eradicated

Seconded. We need to bring out their hypocrisy for others to see.

Are you Australian or does The Project have a Uruguayan audience?

Fuck off out of this thread, we're full

balaclavas and spiked bats

British TV is a wasteland, so bleak in comparison to American. I couldn't find a single show to follow.

Australian i won't even bother.

Every year at their anniversary time or something they do a week where a regular person goes on the panel each day

I'm sure they'd check your internet presence out thoroughly to make sure you have the proper political standing, having an absence of history wouldn't be good enough

Channel 10 is about to be shut down. The Project will go with it.

>watching television
>at all

>white boi being butthurt about asian men, arabs and black guys fucking all the white girls

It's got a pretty solid following. If it isn't rezzed on another channel a significant number of hipsters will probably never watch tv again.

This desu.

>this leftist piece of shit show literally bankrupted channel 10.

Fuck you, Zorba.

Fucking ABC or SBS resurrecting this show would be top tier cancer.

Old Carrie is Best Carrie...

ABC could merge it with Q&A. Absolute cancer-kino.

Why does Rove-era Carrie look like Project Carrie's mother?

Bumping for justice. Waleed Aly needs to be physically removed.

Fuck off racist scum.

>REV UP THE ANTI PROJECT MEMES
>DOWN VOTE THE FUCK OUT OF EVERYTHING THEY ARE AFFILIATED WITH
>DOX EVERYCUNT

Dunno. At least she still had to show her tits to get noticed back then.

Do the Real Househusbands of Mt Druitt?

CHOOSE YOUR EVIL

Whats worse? The Project or The Feed?

Your Old man has wisdom

The difference between her face then and now is making me uncomfortable. She must have had some kind of work done. Makes me even angrier that she sells herself as the 'regular working Australian mum'. Fucking bitch must make the real deal so damn insecure. Not everyone can afford whatever black magic she's used to de-age and re-shape her face and body.

Post more carries plz

Not sure how as this show does have a large following. There are a lot of people in this country just like them. Simpleton Normiesons. I won't hold it against the average Aussie viewer but I would like to see Waleed debate someone like Ayaan or Maajid. Or get him on q&a again and get the modern day equivalent of Hitchens on there to embarrass him again.

The project, the feed doesnt reach the same volume of viewers to spreaf their lefty bullshit. Although my old man was interviewed on the feed for a segmwnt they did about his work, he claims that ethnic cunt (movie review guy) wasnt a bad bloke.

Fuck she looks different since having lost the weight. It's amazing what dropping a few kilos and excessively going under the knife can do 0_o
Carrie is like that 'mamma Mia' publication come to life.

>network ten
>large following
pick one

Walked Aly trained in Egypt with the Muslim brotherhood, that's how. Let's meme magic this shit! Anyone want to go first?

This.
Call out qanda for never having high profile Muslims like wankeed Aly
Meme that qanda is rascist

But doesn't qanda have high profile muslims like that lady who talked shit about anzacs on anzac day?

Running a charity off your dead hubby's brain cancer and promoting it on your show probably doesn't hurt the bank balance...

Timeslot. Think about it - ABC News, H&A or the tail end of ACA. Or Steve Price...

Like I said
>Old Carrie is Best Carrie...
Having to get the puppies out to dazzle the fellas at least meant you weren't having to listen to the drivel coming out of her mouth..

white men.

>high profile.

She's done a shitton of government funded programs

Does your average project viewer know this?
It doesn't have to make sense remember. Just garner attention.

This is what we are fucking facing

We need meme war! Especially after what they did to cassie jaye!

#makeaustraliagreatagain

Do like youtube and target the advertisers, make so many horrendous memes and tweet em at waleed & co.

CAN we get some fucking memes up in here

#maga
#australia
#muslimbrotherhoodaustralia

>blocks path
what do you do?

should i make a /auspol/ right now?

why not? not like we have things to be doing

#notallmuslimscondemterror

I have no idea what is even is, but simply from looking at this picture I know that it must be stopped at all costs

Cut the cable, turn on the computer

Yes.

what's "the project"

Does the project have a youtube channel? Maybe we can organise a raid.

do you have the old op of auspols picture? i want to make a memorial edition.

Fuck off, burger.

The asian guy? No. I recently nuked my meme storage folder. It's not healthy behavior.

yeah, im gonna have to look on the archives, in the mean time read this bullshit article
news.com.au/finance/economy/australian-economy/chinese-in-australia-how-we-are-changing-as-a-country/news-story/1f41260d096f416843e11ab0c233adea

Bump

Ok, I won't care about the problems going on in your country. Good luck.

its posted lads.

We do not want or need your help, burger.

I wasn't planning on helping

>pic
AMERICA BTFO

Take a teaspoon of cement and garden the fuck up.
We tell you to fuck off because we like you.
Stop being a princess.

Harden
Fucking spellcheck

Looks like I triggered the burger. Take a hint and fuck off, this thread is full.

how is telling me to fuck off a hint?

I saw the thread, saw all the Aussies, and just wanted a quick rundown. You obviously are taking this very seriously, and don't want to even share any information (OPSEC is important).

Yes sir

Just tweet a thousand times that the city muncher faggot raped some woman. Don't be specific.

He probably has, and it will blow up.

What's the matter. burger? Are your insulin levels low today?
>I saw the thread, saw all the Aussies, and just wanted a quick rundown
You have an internet connection, right? Ever heard of google?
>You obviously are taking this very seriously, and don't want to even share any information (OPSEC is important)
But I thought that you didn't want to help, or were you lying? I don't have time to share important info with an ignorant burger. Go back to watching baseball or some other horrendous sport.

ITT SHILLS

lol why all the hostility?

Yea I could look it up on google, I'm sure it would explain exactly why you are all so pissed about it. Or maybe I could spend the next hour watching clips from it to understand why. Or I could ask all of you, who should be able to explain it in a single post. Once I know about why it sucks, if I ever see it again I can say "that's a piece of shit show, because x." Knowledge is power.

I saw a few posts describing social media campaigns. I wasn't planning to participate in any of them, that's what I meant by not helping.

You don't have time to share information, but you do have time to make fun of America and tell me you won't share information.

That's not gonna get rid of The Project.

Apparently ABC is highly interested in getting the show on its network. let that sink in. The Project, on ABC.

Ugly Greek girl is mad that all the Dimitris are ignoring her lady moustache to try and hit on British tourist slags.

>How do we stop the project for good?
Lean back and wait a bit.

Waleed already got a white Australian woman to convert and marry him.

Whats the project?

TRAITOUROUS FILTH YOU WILL BE IN THE GAS CHAMBERS WITH THE REST OF THE SAND NIGGERS

perfect! I love seeing white women dominated by the non-inferior species, i.e., white """men"""

"I consider you partly responsible for any Islamic attack that occurs on Australian soil. I'm not alone in that." Then carry on walking.