>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tJZZRxYVqKE
newsmax.com/Newsfront/donald-trump-evaluation-planning-border/2017/05/30/id/793151/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Here we go again

MAGA

>a debate about the definition of white nationalism
>on Sup Forums

come on now

AWOOOOOO~

That's not even a real tweet. Slate is left wing as fuck and would never call attention to the fact that Soros is a jew, let alone a "liberal destroying America".

Political flags were a mistake

yeah, keep on shilling for this dead kike, like good bois

Reminder that fluffy admitted he was a muslim in the last thread.

>it's not even real
it's the first stage of grief

It's 1 AM on a Sunday morning, gotta keep ourselves entertained. Late-night, semi-drunk Sup Forums is goat.

CNN Jews.

The mainstream media.

And Ivanka is organising international aid with the other world leaders while Trump runs off on some errands.
Is there any question at this point that he's been compromised?

Pope Francis told his interviewer, the Italian journalist Eugenio Scalfari, that he was worried about the G20 summit, which brings together leaders from 20 of the largest economies in the world, along with finance ministers and central bank governors.

“I’m afraid that there are very dangerous alliances between powers who have a distorted view of the world: America and Russia, China and North Korea, Putin and Assad in the war in Syria,” Francis reportedly said.

The Pope said that his greatest concern was the “danger for immigration.”

“As you know well, the main problem in today’s world—which is unfortunately growing—is that of the poor, the weak, and the excluded,” Francis said, “of which immigrants form part.”

“On the other hand there are countries where the majority of the poor do not come from migratory flows but from social disasters; others have few local poor but fear the invasion of migrants,” he continued.

“That’s why the G20 worries me: it primarily affects immigrants from countries all over the world and affects them even more as time goes on.”

Asked for his views on underlying causes driving mass migration, Francis said that the primary reason behind contemporary migration is economic.

“Make no mistake, poor nations are drawn to the continents and countries of ancient wealth,” he said, “especially Europe.”

“Colonialism began in Europe. There were positive aspects of colonialism, but also negative. Nonetheless, Europe grew richer, the richest in the world. It will therefore be the main target of migratory peoples,” he said.

Link the tweet then. The claim being made is real, but that tweet isn't. Also the Kushner family didn't own Cadre for several years when Soros loaned it money.

>the wall is not going to happen
hahahahahahah -breathes in- HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I just love sending 40bn of my tax dollars to my greatest ally, this is the definition of MAGA!

Okay, you have gone gibbering stupid.

blocked

EVIL NAZI VIRUS
>EVIL NAZI VIRUS

>if I close my eyes maybe it will go away
sure, pham

They're fine, I can still recognize a Leafpost regardless of flag. Once you get over it, you start looking at what a post is saying instead of the flag.

Leave country larping to Sup Forums and /bant/

_________REMINDER_________

If you keep giving Fluffy (you)'s, you are literally Jew-tier and should be gassed.

Jews play both sides.

That's all good and well, but I just think it'd be better if Fluffy wasn't here.

>Errands
He went to take a piss and had someone fill his seat, literally every leader at G20 did this at some point.

>Is there any question at this point that he's been compromised?
Yes because the jews and globalists love to hear about OUR PEOPLE WILL THRIVE and PROTECTING OUR BORDERS and NATIONAL IDENTITY. Music to their ears amirite. They also love closed borders and TPP/Paris being canceled.

Says the faggot using a meme flag

The time for talk is over. You know it. I know it. everybody knows it.
If we want to survive then we must to go full gas on the Commies.

>When you're still trying to push amnesty don narrative after being blown the fuck out by reality repeatedly

Sign me up senpai

Redpill me on Mueller

Who does he work for? Does he have allegiances? Is he really going to impeach Trump like the dems say?

I think there's a raid or something.

He's almost certainly a Clinton operative but I've heard a theory that he's hiring Clinton operative lawyers to give him cover for the accusations of being a Trump puppet when he finds nothing on Trump. If he was going to find any evidence, he would have found it by now.

There is. I think you're one of them.

>Who does he work for?
(((Them))).
>Does he have allegiances?
To the Jews.
>Is he really going to impeach Trump like the dems say?
No.

Nah, just fluffy being a muslim autist as usual.

Obama BTFO

Surely you realise that's just soundbites for the idiotic public
Just like his 'feud' with CNN, which has unsurprisingly risen their overall presence

He covered up 9/11 and cleared the Clintons. That should tell you everything.

CNN is ISIS

Based on what?

As far as I know he's still hiring a bunch of Democrats. Apparently his team is bigger than the Rhode Island FBI office now.

I wonder how big Trump's 2nd inaugural will be when ANTIFA aren't blocking all the entrances and harassing people.

I love Kellyanne.

youtu.be/tJZZRxYVqKE

I mean in the catalog. There's always an idiot around ptg.

That must be why they're behind the Hallmark channel in ratings, it's clearly a Jewish plot. Kys

Holy shit, -that- faggot is Fluffy?

He is a goddamn stupid fuck. No wonder he is hated.

It's sarcasm ya dingus

Just the way your post looked. You're in the clear for now, but I got my eye on you punk

For now.

hitler's head is literally BTFO

comparison of compassion

>Just like his 'feud' with CNN, which has unsurprisingly risen their overall presence
They're getting beaten by Nick at Nite.

>Surely you realise that's just soundbites for the idiotic public
Based on WHAT? 99% of his policy thus far is in line with what he said at that speech. Closed borders, btfoing ISIS, maintaining cultural and religious identity.

Never encountered him before? He's a gas and a half, so to speak.

I'm high as shit and posting my political compass.

Fuck all of you.

You got nothing on me narc.

Obama GTFO

>“Colonialism began in Europe. There were positive aspects of colonialism, but also negative. Nonetheless, Europe grew richer, the richest in the world. It will therefore be the main target of migratory peoples,” he said.

It's always struck me as hilarious that people of (((Francis's))) viewpoint never recognize the advantages of NOT having the entire working-age population of a country migrate to countries whose economies are already under massive strain and have no infrastructure, educational or financial to support them en masse.

Somalia of all places for example was starting to get its shit (relatively) together. Internal violence and warlord influence was down, domestic industries such as telecommunications were starting to get their feet, and the education system was slowly, yet steadily improving.

It wasn't close to first world, but it's a fucking shithole again now because working-age men left in droves for free gibs rather than develop their own country.

Mass immigration hurts everyone, fuck's sake.

Stop shitposting ya fuckin strayan

What a douche.

Fuck this marxist pope

Feelin' lucky, punk?

Okay what is it 4chanx that allows me to filter I'm finished with this

Beautiful.

YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW BAD IT IS IN GERMANY

WE NEED HELP. WE UNDER COMPLETE COMMUNIST RULE
YOU CAN'T TALK ABOUT ANYTHING
ONE WORD ABOUT ISLAM AND YOU ARE IN JAIL

PLEASE TRUMP DROP NUCLEAR BOMBS ON US

PLEASE END THE SUFFERING

You should be more in favor of bombing foreigners and cutting gibs.

Yeah, I've been lucky so far.

Most Poles I've spoken to here are decent people.

>Closed borders
I don't see a single brick of that wall
>BTFO of ISIS
Seems more concerned with BTFO of Assad to me, thus far.
>Maintaining cultural and religious identity
The one thing I agree with you on.
Degeneracy is as rampant as ever and anti-Semitism is being quashed.

Dude, just get out. Nothing can save Germany now.

>Mass immigration hurts everyone, fuck's sake.
Nope, it benefits the 1%. And once the collapse comes, the 1% just moves somewhere else.

Why do you type like that?

It's pretty odd.

PLEASE DROP NUKES

PLEASE

>I don't see a single brick of that wall
Walls aint built instantly. newsmax.com/Newsfront/donald-trump-evaluation-planning-border/2017/05/30/id/793151/

>Seems more concerned with BTFO of Assad to me, thus far.
Well then you haven't been paying attention, because both Mosul and Raqqa are on the verge of falling. If Trump wanted to btfo Assad he'd be dead already.

>Degeneracy is as rampant as ever and anti-Semitism is being quashed.
Nigger please, now I know for sure you're shitposting in the great Australian tradition.

i disagree with everything in that image buddy

IMPEACH
M
P
E
A
C
H

NO! You must remain as an example, a warning.

Bad eyesight and I only have 2 working digits on my dominant hand from a dogbite.

Typing sucks.

I BTFO of fluffy with shitposting

Pay me

Seriously your odds of survival are better if you took a plane to Mexico and illegally crossed the border into the US.

Fuck cumcast took me a bit

How's /ptg/ doing tonight?

I haven't been around in a little while, since not long after the election proper. Things have been busy in real life and Trump felt like a won war, but it feels now like we're fighting the same old battles over and over again. Against the media, against the subversives inside the administration, and so on. How are you guys holding up?

Can I see your two digits?

The next Hitler will be Islamic, mark my words.
Your country is already done for. It's too late.

>Walls aren't built instantly
Helps if you actually start it though
>If he wanted to BTFO of Assad he'd be dead already
So by your own logic he doesn't want to BTFO ISIS? Because they aren't dealt with yet.

No one cared about Haiti. No one cared about Rhodesia or South Africa. No one will care about Europe. and then they will come for you.

and she loves you, this much...

Holy fuck trips of truth.

The snow Mexicans must melt.

He can just come on a tourist or student visa and stay forever.

>So by your own logic he doesn't want to BTFO ISIS? Because they aren't dealt with yet.
Killing one man is far easier than killing an entrenched insurgency made up of thousands people.

>PLEASE DROP NUKES
We don't really have to. Germany will destroy itself.

I feel for you, I do. I'd even help you leave.