If they say 300k it's gonna be probably 1 million

It's family reunion so you can except more

The comments in the article are hilarious

Lots of Germans saying

-we will emigrate out of Germany
-who keeps voting for Merkel

Hahahahah ha Germans BTFO

The more they take in, the more will feel encouraged to try their "luck"

Once you start feeding pigeons in a city, they will breed and won't piss off.

Come on Germany you should be more like us ameircans. We're 50% "white" and we love based black men! Fucking nazis

>We think, as well-earning self-employed, serious about leaving this country.
And, lo and behold: in interesting alternatives one has to apply for admission, to prove qualifications, to learn the respective language (Danish or Swedish). They do not take ...

>when the server is full

How they done it for France:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_France
>Children born in France to foreign parents are automatically granted French citizenship
>between 80,000 and 100,000 people to enter the country illegally each year
>People born abroad and living in France can acquire French citizenship if they satisfy certain conditions. In 2009 the number of naturalised persons was 135,000

So lets say they naturalised 100k since 1960 and have 50k illegals since 1960 and 3 foreigner children per foreigners. So that's like 3500000 illegals and 7000000 naturalised and 15000000 foreigner children.
French foreigners:
- 5500000 foreigner
- 3500000 illegals
- 7000000 naturalised
- 15000000 foreigner children
=
31000000 foreigners
So France is 50% non-French.

Family reunion or children or neutralized.

please always archive the Lügenpresse scum
archive.is/uasDp

Why stop at 300k we need

*prepares biggest gubment gib check of all time*

300 million

I approach the age of retirement and think about emigrating for the first time in my life, although I do not really want it. Thus, as a result of this policy, there are also secondary migratory movements. At the country level, what is already happening in cities is happening.

Thanks
I Forgot about it

Rub your skin with shoeshine, throw away your papers, grow a beard. They will take you and even believe that you are underage.86% of "ensamkommande barn" in Sweden are actually adults according to medical examinations. The biggest lie ever told in Europe and the swedcucks are still not getting it.

we should all learn from our Norwegian archive master

>vote retard parties your whole life
>retard parties fucks up the nation
>bail on the mess you yourself helped create
yep, sounds like a German boomer faggot, a lot of them will come here with their too, fuck every non-Bavarian German.

Yeah Germans are cowards

BTW holy shit I thought you are a bot? Nice twist

germans should just commit mass suicide and end this shitshow already

these people's existence is a centuries-long cringe

bets on witch country falls first?
>germanastan
>franceastan
>swedenastan
>ukastan

I would say the caliphate of britannia

their people seems like the more deluded right now

Why is Europe so pathetic? You have more than enough room and resources to help all of them.

>sweden

>a country

Ahahahah they're a literal caliphate

Only London and a few other major cities are filled with liberals and s0immigrants.

Majority of the country is almost fully white and normal. If they start leaking out of the containment areas there will be fucking riots.

United 50% cucks of jewmerica will fall first

With those birthrates, at some point they'll be the majority in these major cities.I want to see what happens next.

germany is done .

i live in the ruhrpott area.
50% refugees.

will we see another semitic people be "persecuted"?

nope.

germany will be like somalia in a few years. 100%.

will probably emigrate. will just marry a brazil cute.

people go through hell to become french foreign legion so they can get citizenship and these barbarians just stroll in and shit out some kids and stay forever

youtube.com/watch?v=KYXeSSrOcMc

The problem here is that the UK was historically homogenous (except NI I guess). Many European countries were more or less homogenous racially, if not ethnically. Similar to countries like Taiwan and Japan.

Countries like Brazil developed their own systems for dealing with niggers and organizing themselves based on how white they were, while the USA just boxed niggers into their ghettos and called it a day and began mass incarcerating them when they started acting up.

The UK shouldn't be like this, the UK was a nice little patch of green meadows in the sea populated by cynical tea sipping white people.

Went to the immigration office the other day
>t. American living, working, and paying taxes in Germany

Two things I noticed. Every single african had at least one small child with them (2 years old or younger), and every single one of them couldn't understand that the Refugee part of the office was closed that day.

On normal days just walking around I see every single african woman with at least one child, and is also pregnant. This is without exception. At this rate Germany will be outbred by non-Germans in a very short period of time. For Arab/Afghani migrants, this is not the case. It's not common to see them with a family or with children.

>"""""""""""""refugees"""""""""""""
I love how this word has lost all meaning.

France is 85%~ Europeans in the Metropolitan part. The reason why France has niggers and Arabs at all is because historically the French claimed places like Algeria as integral departments of the French Republic and tried to make the Algerians get French citizenship. When the French Republic lost control of their colonies those non-whites who had gained citizenship left the colonies and moved to France. Fast forward 50 years later and the children of many of these Algerians are basically ungrateful shitskins who despise France, proving that people can actually de-assimilate.

I wouldn't call a 50-100 year period short, but it shouldn't really be happening at all.

didnt you hear him ? let them in, this country has fallen. let them all in until our social system implodes and they dont get free gibs anymore. then they will move on to other countries and we can rebuild.

>that one retarded finnish guy

5 million finns will be overrun before 200 million americans, you imbecile.

>fuck every non-Bavarian German

please save us bavarians from these madmen. I hope we can join austria once the rest of germany has fallen.

It will be much faster than that. Close to 50% of Germany is over the age of 50.

Are you legit retarded? Oh what am I saying you're an americuck of course you are

Crossing into Austria I always feel a sense of relief. Tyrol is beautiful.

He's right though, Burgers seem to always forget that your demographics are fucked far more than any other Western nation. It's not even close. You lot are already pretty much past the point of no return and will be literally outnumbered by minorities within a decade or two.

also remember that the white slice engulfs "white-hispanics", slavs, jews and other light-skinned semitic people

Don't forget dark white american people you racist bigot

Nah for demographic purposes like this they do separate hispanics from whites and drop the "white hispanic" meme. They're still fucked either way.

>dark white skin

whoa

>tfw you'll never live the see the 22th century mess

to* 22nd*

dyslexia is strong this morning