North and South Korea go to war, should the US draft be reinstated

Thoughts? Personally, I would protest it.
Pic unrelated.

Technically the draft is unconstitutional. Amendment 13 involuntary servitude

>be tranny
>all the men get shipped of to cuckistan while I cuck them at home
sounds like a good idea to me

i dont understand your post

>Koreas go to war
>Time for a draft
>NK opens first volley, obliterates Seoul in a matter of seconds
>war over before draftees even report to MEPS
Yeah good idea

Absolutely. They need to take the leftists and throw them into a Verdun style meat grinder. Completely wipe out that spectrum in the crucible of war. Once their numbers are appropriately thinned, bring the farce to an end and send in elite combat formations to finish off the gooks.

>be tranny
>the cis men are sent off to war
>be mentally ill so they don't even consider conscripting you
>fuck their girlfriends while they're away

is this your plan?

UUUU

I'm not for the draft btw and its not because NK would decimate SK (assuming thats true)

so mental illness prevents you from being drafted into the millitary?

being trans does. it's not too late user, just take the hormones, you can do it too.

How mentally ill do i have to be to dodge the draft? Can i say i hate niggers in uniform?

just tell them you smoke weed or were on antidepressants once

so if you have that mental illness but dont want to give in to it, could you still be drafted?

We won't need one. Modern war isn't about manpower. Infantry doesn't matter today like it did in the last Korean war. Even then we were massively outnumbered and still didn't get beat by Chinese zerg rushes.

You do realize the military takes trannies now right?

then they won't fucking know you have it so yeah
thats why a lot served in the military before transitioning.

only if they were already in and want to transition. If you have it and aren't in you aren't getting in.

Im ok with the draft, but it will not happen. Even if we went full on conventional war with the norks, we would not need a draft. It would be over in less than a month. The best thing the north has going for it is their fanaticism, but that will only get them so far.

fuck man, i hate commies as much as the next guy, but i like living too much

Expand draft to include women.

All women are sent to logistics and general support, unless specifically requesting other assignment.

so did you only do it do avoid a draft that probably wont happen in the future?

no I did it because I have a mental illness.

A draft would only be probable in the case of World War III, which, despite what Sup Forums loves to believe, probably won't happen in our lifetime. A continuation of the Korean War would not be large scale enough to require a draft.

Yes it should.
The lefties that try to boycot should be the first ones to be dropped in with parachutes and with only enough bullets to either kill their first commie or kill them selves.

You do know that South Korea has a rocket shield and one of the most proffesional armies in the world along with mandatory military service after highschool?

well as of recently something weird has been happening to me, i figure you could probably tell me whats happening. recently ive been spending like half the day feeling sick to my stomach and kind of sad thinking about how im not a girl and will never be one. i didnt always have this problem though, it only started recently(i did have things like this before but none of them were really problematic like this) i think its getting worse over time and i dont know how to stop it. do you know what is happening?

You do know that Nork has a metric fuck load of artillery lined up in striking range of Seoul at all times don't you?

idk if this is some next level bait or whar but if you're serious it sounds like gender dysphoria and it will never get better and will turn you into a husk so think about things for a month or so then get on hormones. how old are you?

Plot twist - South Korea already has mandatory service because it isn't a nation of pussies like the United States.

RLTW

>should the US DRAFT be instituted
>South Korea has mandatory service
Is your reading comprehension that of a 4th grader?

im 19, however im too tall and my face looks too manly so i could never look like a girl. ive even heard people say that my sister(who is biologically female) has a manly face. not only that but i think id lose all my friends and none of my family would ever talk to me again if i went on hormones. also the idea of going to a therapist/psychologist scares the complete shit out of me. even if i did go id probably just freeze up and say nothing the entire time.

would you rather try to be happy or do you wanna spend the rest of your life like this? You're 19, that's not the worst age to transition, but your time is running out. over the next 5 years there will be many subtle masculinizations that will happen that you can avoid if you get on hormones.
I'm not saying to just get on them without thinking, but think about what you really want. Would you rather be a mannish looking girl or an actual man? How do you want to grow old?
Being scared isn't an excuse, you just need to gather your nerve and do it. You don't even have to see a therapist if you don't want to.

if i do it though everyone would just be so dissapointed in me. id be alone with nobody to talk to. i have thought about it before, i was feeling like this a few months ago(even then i wasnt really able to focus on doing assignments very well; id just stare off in to space for a long time and not get anything done), it wasnt as bad that time and i was able to repress it for a while. but as of now i dont think ill be able to repress it again(i havent even eaten anything in the past few days because of it). i really would like to do it, im just worried that something like this would happen: im out in public and somebody would notice im not actually a girl. if i do it i would want to be seen as a girl though and not as some hybrid abomination. but if i do nothing about it, what kind of future do you think awaits me?

they wouldnt really need to draft people, im sure they have enough people joining on their own. if they did start a draft i would be against it though because i really dont care what happens in a foreign country

Only female draft.