How do we fix Russia?

Seriously, In around 200 Russians in CS GO maybe 3 behaved normally. They are aggressive, inbreed, yell and curse and can't speak English. They are worse then any 3rd worlder.
youtube.com/watch?v=trik3TEqX8E

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V6Hax9sA_cY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pic related is Prisoners per capita
Also more Russians
youtube.com/watch?v=V6Hax9sA_cY

We can't, they have to figure it out for themselves.

i am playing cs go just to piss westerners off.

It's not real russians. It's jew/cia/soros agents who try to spread putinophobia.

this

Russians legit made me quit Dota. Literal subhumans.

Even turks were better

What the fuck is that map even?

Never mind

This. It's time someone cuts their genepool to a smaller more manageable size again.

The picture means squat. Russia is an authoritarian regime disguised as a democracy. Ofc it has a high number of prisoners. So does Turkey and Belarus (too obvious).

The Answer is:

D...Iberians are master race.

It's impossible to fix Russia.. only nukes or black plague can save them.

What is your map showing

>Seriously, In around 200 Russians in CS GO maybe 3 behaved normally.
Bullshit. Take your shitty memes back to r*ddit.
I swear to god I meet more annoying Swedish kids pretending to be Russians than actual Russians.
Swedecucks get triggered by Russians so hard they can't even think straight.

>CS GO
It's just children. Solution is simple - play real life instead of CSGO.

What?

Russians literally ruin every game they play. There is not a single online game where Russians aren't the biggest group of cheating scum.

I don't know why this is, but they have no sense of honor. Literally no other nation is even close to Russians when it comes to cheating and hacking in online games.

It's the same shit in every game I play. I play GTA, it's mostly Russians hacking. I play WoW it's mostly Russians and so on. Never anyone else.

>basing a whole population off of video games
>not knowing that out 200 of any race on the internet, only 3 will act civil because its the internet
>getting roasted by Russians so hard in CS:GO that you made a thread about it

Large countries don't inbreed, there is too much genetic diversity going around.
It's countries like Poland that are the aggressive inbreds

When local wages are low, the money you can get for RMT becomes more significant. Thats why you see hordes of Chinese/Russian bots.

If you can get bigger profits from botting than doing actual work, why work at all?

>defending russians
I know you're just playing devil's advocate but come on

Because of our history, Russians have evolved brains hardwired to get around rules and evade laws. And sometimes it becomes a thrill just to figure out how to subvert or sabotage something, just because we can.

>They are agressive, inbred, yell and curse and can't speak english
I think you're confusing them with the french