1 post by this id

How do we fix this epidemic of baitposting Sup Forums?

You'd think the mods or you guys would be able to easily tell and just not answer the retarded obvious (you) bait but time and time again I see these low effort twitter screenshots or pol btfo posts with a million replies and always 1 post by the OP.

Mods obviously don't care so what do you think can be done? There will always be the niggers that reply so saging isn't really an option.

Also this counts as one of Hiro's meta threads so go delete the actual spam, mods.

>1 post by this id

Shill detected

If the OP doesn't reply to his own post, that doesn't necessary means he's just baitposting. Perhaps he doesn't feel the need to respond and wants to make up his own mind out of the responses that the guys make

>1 post by this id
off yourself, kike

I doubt the POL BTFO!!!! posters actually care about what's being talked about. It's usually shilling, sliding or just baiting for (you)s

>bait posting

lmfao at triggered drumpfkins this not is your safespace sweetie.

What's wrong with posting a thread and watching the replies after

iq-test-based captcha

because it's almost always low effort bait like pic related

pol's not a place for smart people

Filter
Questions words

The only reason I saw your thread was because Iam on the shitter on my phone. OP is a faggot.
Sage goes into the option field

If OP doesnt answer his own thread there are only two possibilities
>OP is busy making the next slide thread
>OP can't post because it is against the rules of data mining

What does your filter look like?

>1 post by this ID
I see how it is

so you can build work around. Not gone share on here. If you are /one of us/ you would know

nigger

>wanting to stop baitposting

stop trying to destroy our culture you fucking immigrants

That started during the election

Low IQ nigger. You realize the bait here is what makes it fun.

It's annoying but I can't help but smile at all the awful bait threads and their millions of replies. It's how a lot of memes are created and gives the board a purpose beyond talking about boring political shit, like entertainment to go along with actual discussion. Mods won't delete the threads because 90% of the visitors are memers who bring the site ad revenue. Of course those idiots are going to get baited.

Once you learn to recognize and appreciate the threads you will enjoy yourself more. Some will even start posting bait threads.

Sup Forums isn't your safespace snowflake

make it so threads can't be bumped by anyone but the OP

Sometimes i throw some quality bait in the 1 post threads that causes the op to respond.

This board is fucked beyond repair op. If you haven't migrated to fullch*n by now you're just an idiot