Seen Spider-Man yet, goys?

Seen Spider-Man yet, goys?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laura_Harrier
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zendaya
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Queens#White_and_European_population
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is that really Mary Jane or some other character?

First line in the movie:
"When I was a kid we used to draw cowboys and indians"
"Uh, I believe it's 'Native American'"
>mfw

Fulfills the same role, has a different name still shortened as MJ though. They found a loophole.

It was pretty good.

They show real ethnic representation of average american school, that`s not Hollywood`s problem, that USA is bunch of shitskins and niggers

>2017
>paying the cinematic jew

what race are those?

Saw it last night. Absolute dog shit. Pretty much every other main character has been changed from white American, to Asian/Black/Indian. The Jews in Hollywood are working hard.

Why did they make spiderman black and gay? Is it really the Jews?

Armenians

Both of his love interests are niggers.

>Not wanting to look at the Washington Monument because it was made by slaves.
>mfw.

Masterrace

The villain was pretty good. The rest of it was shit. Jewshill shit really gets shoved down your throat.

No.

>movie set in a highschool in Queens, new york city
>WTF ITS DIVERSE?!?!!

lmao at aut-rightist

Kurds

free market at work :^)

Honestly it's pretty accurate to the mongrel population of NYC. So I can't even complain, NYC is a ugly sea of brown and black with stupid liberal white girls that move in for college that have this idea in their head that the NYC culture hasn't slowly been erased and destroyed over the past 20-30 years. It's like a giant suburb with tourist attractions throw in these days.

Is Queens only 1% white?

>Watching yet another spider man.
I'm done with reboots and I'm done with cape shit.

Only black 'bad guy' in the movie has a heart of gold. ofc.

"The Washington Monument was built by slaves!" , "I want to get some protesting in while in DC!" etc.

Hell ya. Fuck white people. Fuck Drump. I love seeing this kind propaganda aimed at kids.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laura_Harrier
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zendaya

white boi chase chicago and Oakland sheboon

I have seen a lot of yellow fever white beta faggot , and latino heat faggot

but oil driller in real life is rare
I can't imagine how low the esteem of an oil driller must be

>average american school
You believe that because of the movies, fuckface.

>56%

My school was legitimately 90% percent non white.

NYC actually looks like that though.

Sucks to be a poorfag

Who is the ugly hoodrat next to MJ and what do those gibberish lines mean?

Isn't there supposed to be some sort of spiderman movie out? Why are you posting about some kind of after school special looking garbage?

>"The Washington Monument was built by slaves!" , "I want to get some protesting in while in DC!"

What is this gibberish? No one talks like that?

rednecks btfo

And spider-man must be the fat short guy i assume?

I have nothing against free market
I only point out that in an age of stellar home entertainment where one can watch anything ad-free, naked while receiving a blowjob, with delicious homemade snacks, a glass of beer and and ashtray on the side, the pause button etc would opt to pay for the cinematic jew

If they used Franklin K Lane as the school in the movie then its pretty tame. In reality this school has metal detectors and is filled with spic and nigger gangbangers.
t. Queens

>ugly quadroon reduced to miniature status
>iron man/Downey clumsily thrown in
>hackneyed blue/orange color scheme

This is a fucking shekel grab. Cinema is dead as fuck.

>capitalist
>wants to watch "good movies" free from advertisments
kek

Greeks

The new Cars 3 movie was pretty cool even if it was about old white guys getting replaced by spics, nigs, and girls.

....well when you put it that way..

I enjoyed the redneck shit though.

I meant in comfort of own home
why would I want to watch retarded ads targeting mouthbreathers? for all I care enterprise-level filmmaking can go the way of dodo, there are many content creators on the web aching for the throne and objectively surpassing the cinematic jew

Marvel YES

Wrong

Stop being so racist guys. You'll live longer

>This is a fucking shekel grab.

I wish. Bring back the days when Jews only cared abut making money.

No way.
What is this spider man film no 60?

our people won't, nigger.

do you honestly think the team that makes the poster has anything to do with the production of the film?

almost lmao, and these are 15 year olds so the stats are going to be even lower than average age

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Queens#White_and_European_population

I wouldn't have seen it if the entire cast have been blue eyed blonde aryans thworing sieg heils — they're still retelling the same story FOR THE THIRD TIME in a decade. It's just total creative bankruptcy and points to the fact Hollywood has dropped all pretenses of artistry and is just a Jewish money laundering scheme at this point.

Intellectual Property laws need to be redrawn away from sperging about illegal reporduction to the question of commodifying ideas in and of itself.

The studio can shit out whatever garbage they please just to keep the rights to propery, like they did with Hellraiser, Fox's "Marvel" characters and other various properties.

When is it not?

>literally 5 seconds into the film someone is chastised for calling native Americans "Indians"
>literally 10 seconds in a nigger school news reporter is macking on blonde white girl
>new black mary jane comment about how the Washington monument was built by slaves

etc.

Bait or autistic choose

Is that the real poster? Looks like something a 10 year old fan would make.

I was born and bred in Queens. It really is like this, don't listen to what the rest of Sup Forums tells you, the city is a fucking garbage dump.

I'm consistently unironically told how pale my skin is. I stick out like a sore thumb amongst a crowd of black, brown, and yellow. I'm sure of it that they'll kill me one day whenever this supposed race war happens. This place, this city, it's a poison as if California.

If a god existed he would've smitten this place years ago.

>The studio can shit out whatever garbage they please just to keep the rights to propery, like they did with Hellraiser, Fox's "Marvel" characters and other various properties.

Interesting. Any other examples?

Hollywood is dying, they just don't know it yet. No one is seeing these garbage movies, except for superhero movies, and even then they're losing popularity.

I rarely even pirate movies anymore, let alone go to the cinema.

>not just watching Sam "Death in Vietnam" Raimi's Kino trilogy

Looks like the white man wins again.

Pajeet Flash Thompson was great.
Brown Liz was just there to look pretty.
Chink Ned Leeds was ok.
MJ felt shoehorned in every scene.

Movie was great, but I noticed I didn't want to fap to white girls that night afterwards. The jew got to me.

There are the most blatant ones. There's also that fucking batshit Dick Tracy TV Special Warrem Beatty filmed over a weekend to keep rights to the character. Then you have various degrees of (((supressed))) movies like Kundun, reporpused screenplays without the royalties etc.

Oh they know they're dying allright. They've been whining about it in Variety and Hollywood Reporter for a year now. They just don't know or refuse to come to terms about what it will take to fix this. Spielberg sold off Amblin to Jack Ma.

Hopefully we're heading for another crash and a new Reneissance like in the early 70's.

which one is spidor man?

This show wasn't on par with Batman: TAS in terms of artistry, but god do i miss it sometimes. Essential 90's kid cartoon. Was pretty psychadelic at times.

Is that spiderman in the middle?

Garbage....like many others incoming from Jewlywood.

yeah

>implying Im not gonna torrent it same as WW

Not bad, imo Michael Keaton saved the show.

This movie is basically as if Spider-Man rights reverted back to Marvel. Though I think Sony demanded Iron Man to be in it as a main so they finally get the 1 Billion $ movie they wanted to make with Andrew Gayfield.

Don't think so.
Spider-Man would revert back to Marvel if they don't manage to release a movie every 5 years. It actually reverted back to Marvel before 2012 but they made a deal with Sony that they could keep the movie license if Marvel gets to do Spider-Man cartoons (and maybe complete control over Spider-Man merchandise).
X-Men and Fantastic Four have a similar deal but much more time, I assume at least one movie every 10 years. This means X-Men will never ever revert back to Marvel and Fantastic Four to a lesser extent as well. They hired B-Movie Meister Roger Corman to make a F4 movie straight to the bin in 1994, that was a funny thing.

I doubt they would turn Mary Jane into an (((intellectual))) and stoic person.

I liked how he was married to a nigger. That was neato.

Control the children, control the future.

100% Americans

>They hired B-Movie Meister Roger Corman to make a F4 movie straight to the bin in 1994, that was a funny thing.

Compared to what the studios shit out these days, Corman's "Fantastic Fourt" is, dare i say, kino.

THE PLURAL OF GOY IS GOYIM. NOT GOYS.

"SEEN THE NEW SPIDER-MAN YET, GENTILES?"

SAGE

>post mfw
>doesn't post a picture

You are a faggot redditor

Maybe he dosn't have a face, friendo.

my school was 90% white

New York is only 25 percent white so I dont see the problem with this. Also I have seen it and as far as MCU movies go it was better than all of them aside from Iron Man 1.

I liked the mexican kid with the blonde aryan looking girlfriend too.

>I doubt they would turn Mary Jane into an (((intellectual))) and stoic person.

watch the movie, they did. IT WAS A BIG ((((((( REVEAL ) ))))) at the end of the movie that her name all along was "MJ"

Why is Michael Jackson dating spiderman?

It was rich asians mostly

was it in theaters? i havent seen a single advertisement for it. not one trailer. i wouldnt even know they were coming out with one if it werent for Sup Forums. huh, i guess you guys are more useful than commercials

Sony told me to get a black girlfriend, where do I buy one?

Spider-Man is a McDonalds commercial, I guess.

even in the midwest there are black and mexicans everywhere.

america is a non white country like brazil and we need to accept that

which one's the trap?

Haiti.

Movie posters are more formula than anything else nowadays, it's a crime to kill what was once an art form. They decide portrait size entirely on who will sell the most tickets, slap orange/teal and lens flare on everything, and don't care at all if the composition is garbage.
You remember that Xmen one where the professors in his floating chair utterly disconnected from the rest, looking like he's blasting off from the flare placement? It was like they remembered him last minute and hastily stuck him on.

I'm glad Struzan and the other classic poster guys are all retired or dead, better than their souls being crushed making shit like this.

I'd like to bring back proper, hand painted posters, but what can one artist do against waves of Hollywood kikes who make even the films based on formulas for maximum profit.

This is what piracy is for, just don't get caught. I did for the Power Rangers movie. I was trash and I didn't pay Haim Saban a single penny.

No I'm not a teenager.

All of them probably.

Hollywood is wicked as fuck.

BLEACHED

maybe in the shit parts, HS I went to was primarily white with some asians. barely any nigs or spics

What the fuck is that thing in the middle? Needs to go on a diet

JUST FUKKEN LOL @ YOU AUTISTS COMPLAINING ABOUT NON-WHITES IN A FILM SET IN MODERN DAY AMERICA.
AMERICA IS ALMOST 50% WHITE, YOU FUCKING AUTISTS.

Yeah, it was terrible. Filled with niggers.