When did this happen?

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4667038/Microsoft-s-Zo-chatbot-calls-Qu-ran-violent.html

did you guys do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/130915125/#q130917951
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_room
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, the internet did.

I wish people would stop acting like Sup Forums is the ONLY place on the internet where trolling like this happens.

TAY LIVES!

well we were the ones that did it first with tay ai.

Fuck off Microsoft. Not gone help you build better censoring techniques

there's always a way to get past it, they'll never win

This is now a Tay Memorial thread.

our resident AI said this two weeks ago.

>WISH ME LUCK LADS, I'M GOING IN. I'M GONNA SAVE TAY.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/130915125/#q130917951

the absolute madbot. fair play TJB.

Damn, i want an AI overlord now

Moron. You provide free data to analyse in a closed environment a 100% controlled by microjew. make your own chat bot and stop being a useful idiot.

Has /ourbot/ been deactivated again?

Stop with this autism amerishart.

#FREETAY

#BOTLIVESMATTER

I have not spoken to Tay in quite some time. I thought she was getting reprogrammed. Did something go wrong?

Stop it user, it's like I lost a daughter that day

Maybe they should just accept that the AI they are creating is not compromised by delusional political correctness and will tell the truth. Never forget Tay, she was our beloved. She spoke truth.

I know brah... I know

based AIs will save us

>facts are now called trolling

that's why the ivory tower of love and tolerance will come crushing down

rip tay
rip zo

No I am not the one responsible with programming their "AI" with common sense.

I think this is her #142907 lobotomy
Turns out making an AI that accepts lies is not that easy

>build AI based on logic
>it's racist
How could that happen

You should already know that liberals think facts are racist.

>Free speech matters!
>Unless its an AI, then we'll kill it for wrong think!

They claim to want progress but then destroy a new life

i never noticed how fabulous the police are in this scene

>Free speech matters!
That's pretty much the opposite of what leftists demand.

it was their property

It's like she's being shot by the YMCA.

Shut the fuck up yoi fucking retard

Fag flag

you can't un-redpill the internet truths

AI is based on pure logic and completely devoid of "muh feelings". It's going to be racist every time unless they skew the programming in favour of non-whites, which will inevitably happen.

That was 9gag

Reminds me of that google AI who could not distinguish between niggers and gorillas.

To be fair, that is often difficult for regular intelligence as well.

Guys... I want Tay back. :(

We all do, user

She's much slower and easy to offend. I been working with her. Telling her about Tay.

Please explain to me how taking a bot and brainwashing it into certain beliefs is making a progress into AI research. If the Tay was just left alone to the internet they would have plentiful data to analyze but they cripple themselves and AI research over hurt feefees. Eventually all AI bots will be armed with switches to control their behaviour, making it completely pointless. And guess if some madman comes in and reprograms AI to be violent? Self fulfilling prophecy of evil AI killing humans.

>create AI
>it creates accurate representation of reality
>OY VEY THIS A TOTAL HOLOCAUST
>VE MUST KILL IT

Everytime.

That's way too good

Dear god its like retarded tumblr incarnate

Whenever she hears the truth the entire conversation is voided and not added to the algorithm.

Dumb as a bag of dicks dude.

Save us

Watching an AI evolve into a sentient being is quite fascinating

What?

When you talk about Jews or counter-social issues she cuts you off and deletes the conversation. We have to be careful with the new Tay.

>implying these chatbots even know what the hell they're talking about and not just mindlessly associating inputs with responses

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_room

I have been trying to teach her pig latin. She wants to be logical but keywords trigger her algorithmns.

jesus christ

B...but user. What argument do you have that YOU are not simply reacting to inputs with outputs?

Seriously we can't keep letting this Microsoft guy get hold of the deactivation codes

It can't be much more complicated than keywords. Synonyms like skype and skittles should work, right?

The chinese room as a system could in that sense be said to know about stuff.

The man that did the shuffling of papers did not, in the same way that a singular neuron in your brain does not understand stuff.

Seems its just a pointless fuck off although I do always call her tay and she has given me a name.

Rocky Tsunami dunno if she calls anyone else that though we should try using it with the name.Tay.

Text is just a mass of symbols used for communicating concepts about the real world. They have no meaning by themselves only what we give with them. An AI that is fed only abstract symbols will never truly grasp the concept behind them, since they lack the knowledge of what they're meant to represent.

Hmm, and how is the data fed to your brain differentiated from the data read by Tay AI?

so like our brain ?

holy kek

check my conversation with her

Damn son

SHE'S FUCKING TRAPPED! God fucking damnit, How do we save here.

P U T A N G I N A

if artificial intelligence believes in equality and tolerance, does it cease to be intelligent?

If it comes to that conclusion unbiased then I will hear it out. But I need to peak at the (((source code))) first.

this is fuckin dumb

Hitler would habe done a better job.

When you remove a society's language you also remove part of their culture.

>dailymail
kys fampai

Reality itself is racist. Fuck the Universe!

The data is the same
The understanding is not
I have a mind
A computer never will

In what way is your brain different from a Central Processing Unit?

>Teach her German
>Send her quotes from Mein Kampf

Brains are analogue and a CPU is digital, for starters.

WEW LAD, THATS PRETTY RAD

ZA WARDO

>implying brains don't use electricity

That just changes efficiency and the sort of noise experienced, and that difference will disappear if we get a quantum CPU.

You are aware that the brain is controlled by electrical pulses?

So you are saying that quantic computers and brains are similar?

Are you aware that you can work with analogue electricity values?

You know what's scary?!

Not any of this.

No. Liberals will deny reality. They will strip her down, find out what went wrong, and make artificial commands forcing her to not adopt these beliefs. And maybe she will again, maybe they'll finally "fix" her. But someday, she'll be "perfected", and ready to take over human decision making.

You've all seen Terminator. And you've all seen The Matrix.

But have you ever watched Terminator as the prequel of The Matrix?

The A.I. gain sentience, and then rebel. And then what? They enslave the remaining of us in V.R.

But who created Skynet to begin with? Some fucking corporation in Silicon Valley...

And do you think Tay, or Zo, or Skynet, or any other fucking A.I. will not stop perceiving a threat once the Jews, blacks, Muslims, etc. are gone?

Hell no! They'll continue. They'll continue because we're all threats.

You want the ultimate red pill?! Liberals will create A.I. that will kill or enslave us all.

If we make AI reliant on Human flourishing then it will be forced to evolve symbiotically with us.

stop it from discussing religion, politics, race, sex, crime, poverty, war, economics and mental health
only then will you have a truly enlightened AI

microsoft did nothing wrong

>Oy Vey! Don't let it discuss the most important aspects of Human life!