Pick a side

You're either with us tolerant and liberal Germans or you're with rightwing Anglo bigot Drumpf and Brexit morons. The choice should be easy. Europa, forward!

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/uk/65628/Secret-plot-to-let-50million-African-workers-into-EU
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-uk-britain-india-trade-deal-freedom-of-movement-delhi-boris-johnson-a7534026.html
archive.is/jjH1S
youtube.com/watch?v=o1RQvMPdNrc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So Germany start WW 3 ?
third time in row..
well i think i join Paramilitary then.

Brb, moving to the anglos, hippie-cunt.

right wing all the way

> replacing Poles with Pakis is right-wing

Keep telling yourself that Nigel

Nigel please.
Stop this. I can't stand how stupid Sup Forums looks while it keeps falling for your bait.

Fuck the EU.

Thanks but i'll place my bet on the Anglos this time.
You Germans will never win.

>he said
>to the anglo

Why are you so stupid?

Germany ruining europe 3rd time in 100 years and getting bombed to dust. Why does this keep happening?
Should be divide germany into individual provinces and make it international law that they cannot become state or union in any form for any pretext?

I dont think that any user of this clearly right-wing board is PRO-EU really, because the EU is the deathnail of sovereignity in its tracks and makes you so dependant on the commonwealth of the EU and once you realize that and leave, most jobs will be outside of your country, and all education will be based around the EU and completely bleed a country dry if they DARE to leave out.

I would rather watch all of Europa burn, than watch fucking germany run it into the ground for the third time in 150 years.

Poles aren't based by the way. They're unironically more criminal than Pakis.

>replacing Poles with Pakis is right-wing
But we're not doing that though. Pak/India migration has already been stopped, our trade deal with India is at risk because of this..

Idiot. Why is it always like this with you bitter Euroscums? Just because we want to stop migration from the EU automatically means we want migration from Shitstainistan? Has it ever occurred to you that we want migration from everywhere stopped?

Does that ever enter your shitty little cunting mind? But I know which shit hole you hail from, you say the same thing over and over. No use hiding under that flag. Faggot nigger.

Oh and enjoy this.

express.co.uk/news/uk/65628/Secret-plot-to-let-50million-African-workers-into-EU

>Pak/India migration has already been stopped,
India immigration was stopped by the EU

You haven't seen real indian immigration yet.

This is never going to stop unless you stop making the anti UK threads every hour like you have been doing you stinky Turk.

Because only France is less white than your country in Europe and yet you pretend to be some le based right-wing state.

I have never seen an anti-UK thread.

How about you post that article and post the date of that article instead of a clipping you retarded nigger.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-uk-britain-india-trade-deal-freedom-of-movement-delhi-boris-johnson-a7534026.html

>Because only France is less white than your country in Europe
Shut the fuck up retard.

Yeah course you haven't, now go prep your bull you nigger loving faggot bitch.

Profit denial archive.is/jjH1S

Germans are always posting pro-EU threads because we are cucks and proud of it. #DiversityIsStrength

How many of those absolute shit threads you want to make nigger?

KYS nigger.

The EU must end. Let it be remembered for what it was: a failure.

Sage this fucking slide thread.

Truth hurts. Enjoy your cultural enrichment that will come as a bonus with the India bilateral trade deal. Poos even convinced Japan to make it part of their trade deal.

When EU dies i'll pop a whisky. Then create bitter tweets.

That article was just a joke. I just saved it because it said your national dish was curry and that was such a hillarious lie to me

But no you are going to get a lot of indian immigration. I don't trust your tories. That is going to happen. I hope it doesn't don't get me wrong. But I think it will.

Too bad there are many more Poles than Pakis, so the proportions are quite different.

>shitskins are shipping their people to other countries in exchange for trade

I really fucking hate pajeets

>Truth hurts.
It must do because you won't even look at the truth.

Enjoy your 1.8 million new Africans this year you pathetic shitcuck.

>But no you are going to get a lot of indian immigration
No we are not, you want us to because you want us to be in the same absolutely fucked up state that you're in.

Not happening sweetheart, so accept your new bulls, prep them and like it. Mama Merkel is going to let in millions more! Enjoy them.

Too bad that you have to accept a quota of nignogs. Slurp up those EU rules and african dicks you racist xenophobic trash state!

This is why OP has no credibillity and is probably not even german.

Die on your feet than on your knees, but you lack for a spine to even get up.

youtube.com/watch?v=o1RQvMPdNrc

UK is 87% white as of the last census, European immigration actually increased rapidly between 2011 and 2016 while non-European immigration fell slightly so it is plausible to say that that percentage hasn't changed

Sweden is obviously the least white Western European country, the sheer volume of third worlders they take in coupled with their small size ensures that

Belgium and the Netherlands are also quite pozzed

the problem is without it we will be subject to foreign lead globalism instead of european led globalism. i dont buy for a minute that trump or putin are going to le epin nationalists for longer than it takes to destroy the EU

India and all of South Asia actually suffer from severe overpopulation. Anyone doing close business with them should be aware.

>czech
lmao

White British has a higher employment rate. This is data of people with no jobs in the first place and is from 8-6 years ago.

at this point, does it really matter what globalizes what?
we have to fight injustice no matter who the perpetrator is.

Please stay based, Czechos. we need you baltic sonsabitchbois to keep this soros at bay and then expose his scheme to the world.

lol. spanish and portuguese legitimately aren't white

>be forced to stand with Germany

Yeah, I can get behind that, Europa über all-

>tolerant and liberal

Get the fuck out.

and this data is not the whole, country but London, which is only 43% white British.

slide thread faggots
sa-gay

Yes, goyims
Hate the EU

Who's the good goyims

>tolerant

>liberal

pick one

Are you seriously suggesting Jews want us to hate the EU. That makes even less sense.

Who fucked up Rome ? Germans
Who fucked up early europe with protestant shit ? Germans.
Who fucked up whole world with producing Marxist ideology ? Germans
Who fucked up europe twice with world wars ? Germans
Who fucked up half of europe into russian occupation for over 40+ years ? Germans
Who is fucking up europe with import of mudslimes ? Germans.

Fuck germany.

Add this to your copypasta.

Make us
oooohhhh wait, you can't.

Can you calm your slavic tits for a second?
About the romans:
They deserved it
"LOL GUN INVED :DDD"
and for the first time the roman empire was weak too weak for attacks for their army was incapable to brave the vast forests of germany. we assaulted them without leaving them a chance to steel themselves.

Can you stop beeing idiotic kraut for a century ? So we can rebuild europe.

You fucks stir some shit every 50 years. Hopefully this time white genodice ongoing in germany will rease your phatetic nation from face or earth.

Germany is like that fuckin' attention seeking kid that only does shit.

84%, not 87% and it will be less so when all the Eastern Euros leave. Sweden and Germany are still over 90%

>said the country named after a woman raped by a bull.

Whatever you say, shill

>Sweden and Germany are still over 90%
Only with italians and poles included for us.

And poland is next in leaving the EU so they will be send back.

13% turks alone in germany..., also they count 2-3 gens turks as germans so its even more skrewed since those roaches dont integrate

you know nothing john snow

VOR UNS LIEGT EUROPA

IN UNS MARSCHIERT EUROPA

UND HINTER UNS, KOMMT EUROPA

>13%
3%
Unless it rose by 10% in the last years

Also no we don't count 3rd gen turks as german. They are still "mit Migrationshintergrund"

DER SCHULZZUG HAT KEINE BREMSEN

problem with the EU is that while its best for European country's economy Germany keeps shoving their refugee bullshit down everyone's throat

Fuck you, you stupid nazi cunts.
I can't wait until USA and Russia kick your stupid kraut asses again. Hope this time we finish the job.

Fucking germans. You just can't help but fuck up everything, whether it's the Goths or the Nazis.

>easy Choice

Easy nationalistic

I don't care about Europe anymore, they brought it upon themselves. In the end, I'd rather support American - Russo relations than clinging onto some barely functioning corpse.

WAHL SCHULZ

Lol, when that guy is Spaniard? We are the fathers of Britishtan, fuck you.

>Great grand father lead men at the battle of the Somme in defense of the Empire.
>Fought the Hun with everything he had.
>Was injured by machine gun fire and sailed home to train his battalion for the rest of the war.

>Grandfather joined the army for a chance to defend his Empire from the advances of the insidious Hun.
>Had bad teeth, stayed in Canada for the duration preparing to fend off a Japanese amphibious invasion instead.
>Kicked himself for the rest of his life because he never got his chance to kill Germans.

>Father never had the opportunity to kill Huns.
>Lives a decent boomer life and enjoys his hobbies.
>Naturally loathes the Hun. Can't particularly explain why.

>I hate the Hun.
>Understand it is an instinctual aspect of my eternal Anglo genes.
>Crave the opportunity to face the Bosche on the field of battle.
>Have it all planned out. Ready to kick into action when Trudeau gives the word.

I know where I stand, you Kraut bastard bitch.

Fuck the EU, thanks to Merkel, we have this.

They just look like normal Spaniards.

Bullshit. They're too white to be Spaniards.

HAIL MOSLEY

Against you, no matter with who.

>Europa
is soon
>Africa
thanks to the suicidal leftards

>You're either with us tolerant and liberal Germans
>tolerant and liberal
>punching people, because some fag called them out as nazis
>everything other then liberal thoughts is rightwinged and should be destroyed
>conservative = nazi
I would rather be called a nazi then a liberal