Whats pol's opinion of tucker carlson

At first I was like yeah its pretty funny that hes just shitting on people day in and day out but now its getting a bit old.
There has not been one solid debate its so one sided its like a toddler fighting mike tyson.

I guess the show is about ripping to shreds ridiculous ideas though so cant really complain.

The problem is that the left really doesn't have many good arguments. He's had on "experts" and the leaders or higher ups in several movements, and they all screetch like fucking children and refuse to answer questions.
Hell he even had on an asian harvard graduate who defended harvard requiring asians to score higher than any other race, and the guy couldn't even give a fucking reason why he didn't think it was racism

You can't cuck the Tuck.

I think the most unbearable thing is when these leftists are questioned, they just use talking points and avoid the hard questions all together which does go to show how flimsy their beliefs are but someones gotta at least try answer a hard question about what they stand for.

He's fun to watch, but I don't take his opinions seriously desu

The purpose of the show is for Tucker to bring on some idiot, typically a sperg leftie so he can put them in their place through bullying or mockery. The purpose isn't discussion it's just a jerk off session for Tucker's audience who want to see this.

Fox News is just as shit as CNN so I don't think it matters.

That's because his show purposefully brings on morons. The show was never about discussion. It's about Tucker putting people in their place and making the audience feel smart. It's retards watching retards.

I'd love to see him bounce around on a trampoline with no pants on. Does anyone know if he is circumsised?

>I think the most unbearable thing is when these leftists are questioned, they just use talking points and avoid the hard questions

They pull this shit on all cable news, though.
That's what they're paid to do.

You guys would do yourself a favor and not watch cable news at all.

He's American, and he's part of the (((Corporate Media)))

What the fuck do you think, genius?

His entire schtick is having over the top guests. In an actual debate he doesn't do well, like when John Stewart owned him years ago.

I miss when Tucker had longer hair before he had his own show

>Actual debate
>John Stewart

Literally who?

Actually YouTube it. John Stewart absolutely cucked Tucker and had his own live audience laughing at him and he just kind of beta'd out.

I think Tucker is a great host. I however do wish he would bring on a little less Liberals and a few more conservatives and strike a nice balance between batshit crazies and sane people.

>Laughing audience being a sign of an argument won

Except he's actually bringing on semi important people most of the time and showing that they're fucking dumb as a pile of rocks, and just dodge any question they cannot answer

isnt he a shill like the rest of the MSM

He is an intelligent guy, but fuck I hate that he begs the question and uses ad hominems so much.

>Oh, I mean C'MON!
>You know what, you're just a sick person
>Okay, okay, but let me ask you this [draws a false dichotomy]

From what I've read, he's a pretty liberal-minded Libertarian, but doesn't come across as the most intelligent person on T.V.

>John Stewart owned him
It's sad how people actually think this. Stewart fucking chimped the fuck out and deflected everything with "I'M A COMEDIAN, I DON'T HAVE TO DO SERIOUS SEGMENTS" when questioned on why he gives political guests that he likes the easiest fucking interviews

>In an actual debate he doesn't do well, like when John Stewart owned him years ago.

by 2003 standards, Stewart won.

that is to say, he didn't win. He made no salient points and relied on a laugh sign to get what laughs he got.

Even Christopher Hitchens loved him.

Cucker Tarlson? Never heard of her.

I like him.
Even though he is basically just grilling some retarded leftist in a one sided argument. It's still funny and amusing.
Not sure why any lefties agree to go on the show, surely they know they aren't going to survive.

He's redpilling the masses and therefore a hero

an hero