Basic gestalt on Louis "Varg "Kristian" Vikernes" Cachet:

Basic gestalt on Louis "Varg "Kristian" Vikernes" Cachet:

>born in Norway from engineer dad and mom
>brother is mechanical engineer
>spent his youth in Iraq under Saddam regime because VargDad had a contract in Baghdad
>most likely became close to muslim teens and islam in general
>go back to Norway and become edgy black metaller teen who can't make music but still want to make noise with electric guitars
>find equally retarded weirdos who share his nihilism and wicked sense of humor
>they burn churches and Macdonalds because capitalism and christianity is anti-european
>has a kid with degenerate Norwegian groupie in degenerate black metal party, doesn't acknowledge her and never talks about her ever again
>one day chief retardo talks about how he hates Varg for being so smug
>Varg goes to his appartment and stabs him 23 times in self defense
>goes to prison for 10 years because Norway don't mind murderers that much
>still tries to escape despite living in a paradise with free food and free bed
>tries to steal a car at gunpoint, cops bust him again and gets a slap on the wrist
>has plenty of time to get acquainted with the muslim prison population and share nazi ideals of killing jews and christians
>goes out around 2008, meets young diagnosed autistic girl from France via email, 20 years younger than him
>asks her to move to Norway, she doesn't like it, they head to France
>take her name and start a family in a remote cuckshed with no running water, no electricity and no sewer systems
>lives off welfare because France gives out money the more you have kids, his shitty roleplaying game and those 2 or 3 albums he still sells every month
>spends his days changing the oil on his 1970s beat-up cars and whining about christians and jews on youtube to appeal to his 16 year old fans from South America
>keeps saying that brown eyes aren't white, that blue eyes help you see in the snow, that autism is a positive trait

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-yqrBO2YYxc
youtube.com/watch?v=6IHaE-TXbZQ
thuleanperspective.com/tag/autism/
youtube.com/watch?v=INm2xshkhlo
youtube.com/watch?v=hXu8M6q6v84
youtube.com/watch?v=A9QRpgLo9dA&t=1s
youtu.be/7bYmVZiu85s
youtube.com/watch?v=LTaMPkdOE1c
youtube.com/watch?v=FbWMOoFFgLU
youtube.com/watch?v=zbT8vzX4sZY
youtube.com/watch?v=DD65K4VR6Lw
youtube.com/watch?v=3fnPwj1AMpo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>goes to prison for 10 years because Norway don't mind murderers that much

21 year sentance, got out after 16 years, because prison years here aren't 1:1 365 days / regular year. The prison year here is shorter.

how is that guy a mongrel? He looks typical white, could pass as a local in 90% of europe

this is not accurate, this doesnt sum of the story of the murder and hes right about just about everything he says and when he knows he could be wrong he makes it known that its speculation. But i didnt know he had a kid with another woman, can you tell me more about this???

Varg posting is so february 2017

Now it's all about alt light vs richard spencer

>too afraid to enter the actual debate with anyone
>instead debates with himself by pretending to be a "Christian"

youtube.com/watch?v=-yqrBO2YYxc

made me laugh

I still like hom though, just cant take him seriously

You also typically only serve the first 2/3rds of your sentence.
If you do any other crime that sends you to jail you do the entire sentence then + the last 1/3rd of your previous sentence.

>>keeps saying that brown eyes aren't white
That one triggered you, didn't it?

Wasn't he going to kill a bunch of leftists after Euronymous?

This one is better.

Quick Rundown on Louis Cachet

>Varg Vikernes. (Birth name was unironically Christian Vikernes.)
>Raised in Iraq in the 80s because his family illegally oversaw Chemical Weapons Research for Saddam Hussein during the Iraq-Iran War; Varg personally met Saddam Hussein and said he was a role model growing up
>Joined the larp scene in Norway as a teenager
>killed his best friend because he looked at him wrong.
>burned churches and UNESCO monuments
>gets sentenced to lul norway prison for like 14 years
>meanwhile in America he would have gotten death penalty
>becomes a nazi in prison
>attempts to break out of prison, and robs a car at gun point
>gets caught and sent back to prison, only gets slap on the wrist
>gets out of prison
>Abandons his 13 year old daughter he fathered in a degenerate black metal party. Doesn't even have contact with her, or attempts to have contact with her. Literally caused a single mother
>abandoned by all family, and friends.
>literally marries a diagnosed autist in France
>Takes her last name, and moves to a cuckshed in the middle of nowhere in France. Now legally known as "Louis Cachet"
>Refuses to learn his host country's language, instead abusing their immigration laws. He can't even talk to his wife, outside of some broken English phrases she was forced to learn
>Literally lives off welfare, and has 5+ little baby money makers to keep the flow coming in
>Makes shitty youtube videos about how Italians are negroid, and why autism is genetically superior or why blue eyes makes me not go blind in the snow
>worshiped by "le deus vult" magapede larpers on 4chins for some unknown reason
>doesn't even make music anymore because he has to live in a hut and pretend its 3000 BCE to feel like a man
>no accepting the fact he is a complete loser, who knows nothing, and maniac LITERAL MURDERER WHO STILL SAYS HE DID THE RIGHT THING BY KILLING HIS BEST FRIEND

I have the big enchilade on Varg.
He'd rather download pdfs of 2nd edition d&d than buy shiny new 5e books with sleek gameplay and improved customization options.
Needless to say I unsubscribed from his channel upon discovering this.

>Brown haired mongrel
Um, Lad?

he even says green eyes are not white

>lives off welfare because France gives out money the more you have kids
according to this logic everyone in norway that has a child also lives on welfare

The fact alone that he unironically uses the term "white" demonstrates that he is bullshiting.

Also his hostility towards technology and statism wont help with the situation. If Europe collapses and he follow his plan to LARP as pagan peasants the Chinese, Indians or Russiasn will simply step in and oppress us/genocide what is left of us.

>that blue eyes help you see in the snow,
and this is factual... reindeer change eye color from brown to blue in the winter to see better

The christcucks fear the Varg

shalom

>because prison years here aren't 1:1 365 days / regular year. The prison year here is shorter.
nice bullshit, faggot.

>If Europe collapses and he follow his plan to LARP as pagan peasants the Chinese, Indians or Russiasn will simply step in and oppress us/genocide what is left of us.
Don't worry about the Chinese... They won't even know what hit them

You know that every citizen has welfare?
That is your free education and healthcare etc.

thats clever

Varg stabbed a leader of a maoist movement. Given it was murder I can really sympathize.

But Sup Forumsacks hate that white people use it, they hate the idea of taxes going to white people.

I'd pay money to listen to podcast with him and Jordan Peterson. They would bounce off each other. Lol.

Daily reminder that poe's law will inevitably dilute any and every internet community. Legitimately amazing that very obviously braindead retards like varg and molymeme are now worshipped here

basically none of this is true, what is your problem jewboy? don't like a white man in your country making white babies? Maybe you should import more Muhammads so they can fuck your women..

She a cute. Google Rebecca vikernes or siverstsen. They both deny it (supposedly for her safety) but she's the spit of him

Varg is a coward who killed a man in cold blood

t. Jew with brown eyes

>meets young diagnosed autistic girl from France
I keep hearing how she's SOOO autistic, any actual evidence? Does Varg say it? Does someone have a public record saying this? Any evidence at all?

>Sup Forums suddenly becomes 100% against killing in Varg threads
every time!

His wife is a diagnosed high-functioning autist, I think he has said it. However in interviews she seems more sane than most western women, so I don't see why it's a problem.

He killed some random guy because he was a schizo beta male

Both of them do. He's written about it (can't be arsed to link, but easy to find), he basically thinks autism is some type of atavistic superpower. She thinks her hair connects her to the earth....

lol

you just know a whole bunch of the people saying varg is a terrible guy for killing euronymous, a commie psychopath, and burning churches usually are the ones to call for gas chambers, nukes, genocide and gulags.

He wasn't some random guy, what are you even talking about?

No he killed the guy selling records for his band in a contractual dispute. Varg tried to mitigate this saying he had evidence euronymous planned to abduct/torture him. Basically euronymous owed him money...

>Sup Forums is one person

Varg is a fag and I would beat him like the dog he is, killed a man cuz he a beta male, left his own nation, divides and conquers, on welfare and live in cuckshed.

bro there are tons of weird people with weird beliefs out there that doesn't mean they're autistic. I watch all his videos and he never mentions his wife or himself has autism. He did say autistic people are closer to what ancient humans were/behaved.
Please find the video if you are not lying.

youtube.com/watch?v=6IHaE-TXbZQ

>he doesn't know the depths of racial autism

Brought to you by the same people who claim Italians and Spaniards are secretly all mulattoes

I like Varg, but you have a point, his """music""" is just unbearable

The Jewish Croatian is back

Wasn't a vid

thuleanperspective.com/tag/autism/

thanks, just wanted evidence. the Bong was still lying though, Varg doesn't have autism.

youtube.com/watch?v=INm2xshkhlo
youtube.com/watch?v=hXu8M6q6v84

as was pointed out, it was:

>fans from south america
wat
he clearly despises non-white people
why would any south american mestizo be a fan of him

You shut your mouth. Just because you don't have the ability to listen to TRVE CVLT music doesn't mean it's worse than the pop shit you listen to

Please, the first four albums are the only thing redeeming Varg. Get some taste.

>a pair of autists in france larping in the woods with 5 kids

I'm sure this won't result in something fucking hilarious happening in the next 10 years

>brown hair untermensch
>white
pick one t. black hair waiting for eugenical extermination

t. Brown eyed subhuman

A brown eyed white person is just as much an "alien" in Varg's mind. He has a very, very specific set of criteria as to what qualifies a person as a fellow European.
Also South American metalheads don't give a shit, they're all about music.

ask them.

No, when I said 'both of them do' I was answering the question 'do they talk about it' (his wife being autistic). Not that they both have autism....

I kinda like Varg but I have dark brown eyes.

FUCKING HELL ODIN why did you curse me with these brown eyes.

Oh well. I guess I'd better convert to Islam now.

Does he really live in a tin shack?

Not Jewish you unironically suck a Jew pawns dick you zmuzganec.

Norwegian girls are whores and you are beta males.

Living off welfare and receiving money for each White kid born is truly Red Pilled.
The rest of him sucks though.

No, It's actually a pretty comfy house for Europe.

Nah he lives in a fairly large cottage somewhere in rural France. Some of his 'friends' put up the money for it.

The whole welfare thing is misleading. Like everyone in France, regardless of income, Varg gets money per kid (a tactic to increase birth rate). But still most of his money comes from Burzum sales which have presumably increased since the increased popularity of black metal in recent years.

Farmhouse

No, they have a rather big property/house.

watch his wifes videos
>youtube.com/watch?v=A9QRpgLo9dA&t=1s

i've never met any varg fan

>A brown eyed white person is just as much an "alien" in Varg's mind.
exactly, sound like cucks to me
i can't listen to a snownigger that thinks i'm trash (even tho i am)
just a matter of self respect, i'd like him to tell me to my face that im a nigger and that im shit
lets see who ends up with the 23 stabs in the back

That is his old place.

The one they live in now is in the mountains pretty much and their property is rather huge.

>he even painted little Fiat with WW2 camo
kek

Well, I must say the first is good, I thought Varg only made crap like the second link, which reminds me of mariusz gosiński, autistic polish "musician"
youtu.be/7bYmVZiu85s

Can you link me more songs similar to the one from your first link?

Varg is the fucking man.

I always lose my sides at the self defense 23 stabs

>thinks i'm trash
>is trash
>tell me to my face im a nigger
>23 stabs in the back
more nigger violence. not surprising.

Best was when he tried to say euronymous must have fallen on glass...

Kek, jew

>he thinks Jewish men are more "manly" than anyone

>Rebecca
>dat hebrew name

Actually I never liked listening to music, sometimes I listen to some military songs from WWII though

>be a faggot liberal
>panic trying to figure out how to bash the fash
>maybe it's varg vikernes?
>put all my energy into bashing him
>waste of time because it's a mass movement
>oh shit i shouldn't have kiked so hard
>shut it down shlomo shut it down!!!!!!
>too late

oven yourself tbqh

Im not Jewish??? Im here on vacation you dumb fuck lmfao Norwegians are pussy faggots.

It's a usual name for Nordic girls in the later part of the 20th century

he aint a saint either
i've played rugby since i was 14
i could unironically break varg vikernes' neck with one arm and in less than 20 seconds if i wanted to, brown, inferior and all
so much for white superiority

I am not too much of a fan of death metal, but I think the "crap" you are talking about is acceptable in smaller doses like in the second song I sent. Here are some links to "similar" music without the vocals I assume you dislike.

Two albums:
youtube.com/watch?v=LTaMPkdOE1c
youtube.com/watch?v=FbWMOoFFgLU

This is not from him, but one of my fav artists:
youtube.com/watch?v=zbT8vzX4sZY (starts around 3 min, best version of it even if live)
youtube.com/watch?v=DD65K4VR6Lw
youtube.com/watch?v=3fnPwj1AMpo

Look how the Jew squeeks when he is found out

The most Beta Norwegian male from Oslo is still more manly than you

>>go back to Norway and become edgy black metaller teen who can't make music but still want to make noise with electric guitars

The blandness and comfortableness of the Nordic countries cause this degeneracy.

>Your parents are reasonably successful.
>Relative easy mode life.
>Become a teen.
>Want to rebel.
>Try to be as shocking as possible in your boring bland community.
>Paint your face like KISS rejects, and burn down historic sites.
>Eventually stop being nordic juggalos and work as an accountant or drafting engineer because you got a degree in it a couple years ago.
>Vote leftwing.

>everyone who disagrees with me is a Jew
Ok man keep up that delusion retard im from Switzerland you can call me a mountain Jew but not a hook nosed Jew you lil pussy

Danke schön
inb4 I know it's in german

He wuz Vikangs in sheit

I like Varg. I'm mildly autistic like his wife, and in his video about autism he demonstrates a much greater understanding of autism than any non-autistic person, as far as I've seen. I don't necessarily agree with his conclusions about it being a positive evolutionary trait because I don't agree with a lot of his beliefs about the world.

1. You are a Jew, and the more you protest the more obvious it is that you are one
>Switzerland
Do you have blue eyes and light hair?

>i've never met any varg fan

you probably don't meet people who are into extreme metal at all.

>Varg
>Extreme metal

Failed game designer who lives on the government's dime and always bitches about said government.

>Failed game designer
But it's a top seller.(#1 seller in some categories) What makes you say failed?

Louis "Varg "Kristian" "Count "Greifi" Grishnackh" Vikernes" Cachet

>Varg personally met Saddam Hussein and said he was a role model growing up
really? I watched his video about Iraq and he says he was only there for less than a year and doesn't mention meeting saddam

He also lived in North-Korea. Kim Jong Il was like a father to him. It's rumoured that Varg sold secret Thule technology to North-Korea, allowing them to develop nuclear arms.

>Varg tried to mitigate this saying he had evidence euronymous planned to abduct/torture him.
[larping intensifies]