Why should white females have kids?

Why should white females have kids?

Before they'd have kids to secure themselves financially to the man of the house.

Now they are more educated than men
Projected to make more money than men
Projected to hold hire positions of power than men
They are liberated sexually
They can be with multiple partners if they wish.

How would you convince them to leave behind a world of luxury, power and being sexually fulfilled (white men cannot satisfy white females) for the "muh white babies"

They won't. Human society is going to change so much in the coming decades that no aspect of traditional ethos will be salvageable.

Traditional ethos will come back with stronger culture.. We've been through this plenty of times during history. Degenerates won't be able to resist stronger conservative civilization. In this case muslims probably.

I don't know what world you live in, but sex with multiple partners is taxing for woman both physically and mentally. Sexuality isn't disposable for them. You only get a certain amount of eggs, and the clock is ticking. I don't have to convince them, any rational woman will look at the growing number of discontent spinsters and decide themselves if they want that. Newsflash: woman like to be mothers. Woman like men.

One last thing:

having offspring
=/=
>leave behind a world of luxury, power and being sexually fulfilled

no point in trying to save anything, we are reached our peak as a race, we cannot become any smarter than this because there is no reason to progress.
once we birth real AI it will take over and move onwards without us

Nope. Wrong my Polish friend. Technology will soon change humanity at it's foundation. We are nearing the end.

I disagree. I don't think the alternate societal structure that our hook-nosed masters are building is viable in the long term.

The end result will be conquest or collapse.

hahaha
they have to compete with each other in that field and the clock is ticking.

quantify the value of their worth financially you cant, they are just an extension of decadence which the few indulge in, self awareness is low I see

>Now they are more educated than men
>Projected to make more money than men
>Projected to hold hire positions of power than men
>They are liberated sexually
>They can be with multiple partners if they wish.

And they will be miserable their whole life. Women don't want an of those things that are nowdays pushed down their throats, well maybe the dick.

Womens bane is the fact they want men to dominate them. Hyper gamy is a real thing. Women naturally find men who can provide security attractive, on a biological level. This is why womens happiness has been decreasing with the rise of feminism. Women know that and want men that are above them. It will take time but eventually women will realise they are not equal to men.

>Technology will soon change humanity at it's foundation
You mean the technology that is constantly failing, and still is a thing because of mass consumerism&replacements? What do you think will happen then the house of cards you live in collapses? Hint: you won't be the one with the access to tech. Only your owners will.

>(Jewish men cannot satisfy white females)

peekAjew I see you. Speak for yourself hebe every woman I have ever dated became multi orgasmic

I know that. Humanity will not exist in its current and long historical form 100 years from now. Guaranteed.

Why have kids
And a loving family?

Idk
I want to find myself firts, travel the world
Fuck a guy from each country. And work on my career

I don't agree with this at all. IQ is higher on average in liberals. Look how society is being destroyed by them. You think if we make higher IQ AI that it will somehow create better societies than what we have now? AI will exist for pleasure because of betas who can't get laid and for tasks, but won't replace humans.

Luxury, power, and sex doesn't make women happy and by the time they realize it, it's usually too late.

Yes, we will get a new iphone, life will be different for ever.
Niggers will still be niggers
The only thing that will happen is life, death, war and taxes

>How would you convince them to leave behind a world of luxury, power and being sexually

When I dick them down none of that shit matters, of course a kike wouldn't know anything about that

>>luxury, power and sex doesn't make women happy

so sugar daddies are just a myth?
so melania married trump for his personality?

You seem to have misread my post. We are already going backwards RIGHT NOW. And once the global market collapses we will plunge WAAAY further back.
>100 years
You are delusional.

kek at user answering a psyop slide thread seriously

Nope. More like gene editing, AI, VR, and quantum computing.

You are the delusional one. Compare 1917 to now. Then compare 2017 to 2117. All this shit about the white race will only matter in the short run. We're all going to be replaced and transmuted into something not human.

Unfortunately I agree with you. Unless a massive EMP from the sun sends us back to the stoneage,I'm afraid this is the inevitable route of humanity

That is available ONLY to the 1% at the top, and will stay that way. Anything that is not explainable in laymans terms will never become widespread.

>1917
Race is real
>2017
Race is still real
>2117
Race will still be real

No you are definitely delusional. Racemixing has been encouraged in the west and you assume this means we are going to be transmuted into an alien species? Not even Alex Jones would agree with this shit.

Who wouldnt?! Hes freaking 71 and hes got more personality and playfulness than most 30 yr olds lol

Thanks, glad other people can see it. Wish i was born in an earlier and simpler time. Check out what the unabomber has to say about our future as a species.

So be it. But the 'humans' of the future will be so augmented that it's not going to matter if you're white or black. There will be no white homelands in 2117.

Race will not matter. Humanity will not exist in its current form.

I know it's a meme but Gen X doesnt have alot of sex. We just hired a bunch of 18 year olds and they all havent done drugs or fucked. They only care about funny memes.

watcha doing rabbi?

It's not about birthrate. It's about becoming obsolete

What is the "currrent form"? because I am the same as my forefathers from 100 years ago were.
By your logic it goes like this: There are transgenders within the human species, therefore humanity is transgender.

No way mate, asians will always be asians, same for indians, middle easteners, mexicans, africans, how can you think this?
White people may be the minority, highly unlikely.
I think you have to explain how they are going to get rid of religion for your one race of humanity to exist, especially in 100 years.

>(white men cannot satisfy white females) for the "muh white babies"
Sage, abandon thread.

Current form is biological chance. Future form is AI and genetically enhanced.

It won't be by racemixing. It will be by AI and gene editing.

If they don't, then white people will be outbred in their own countries, and all the systems built by white men that white women rely upon to prop up their cushy lifestyle will inevitably collapse. This will definitely render white women at the bottom of the totem once again, as they will become simply property of hostile Muslim. In no scenario does a "multicultural" future result in continued women's liberation. Only through white ethnostates can they actually be free. Women's Liberation is a Western concept that exists no where else in the world, so with women actively undermining the West, the freedoms they now enjoy will evaporate.

It's actually in white women's interests, above all, to keep the West afloat and working. The terror they will face if/when it collapses cannot be described with mere words.

Scenario 1:
-woman rides cock carousel
-gets preggo and some beta cuck slaves rest of his life for her
-kid(s) grows up in dysfunctional family, hates his mother and rest of single mothers, does everything to have a full (father+mother) family
-she knows she fucked her life and spend rest of it drinking herself to sleep

Scenario 2:
-woman rides a cock carousel
-hits the wall with no survivors
-finds some desperate beta cuck because no self respecting man would want her
-she hates him, hates herself, inevitably fuck around, marriage turn into clusterfuck
-kid(s) grows up in dysfunctional family, hates his mother, other sluts like her and beta enablers for destroying families, does everything to start a family excluding sluts (male or female) from dating pool
-abandoned by everyone she dies alone in a home bought by divorce money, noone comes to the funeral

Scenario 3:
- woman rides a cock carousel
- hits the wall with no survivors
- no desperate beta cuck around, every man evades her as if she had a leprosy
- woman becomes an angry feminazi, starts hoarding cats, dies alone covered with cat feces

Scenario 4:
-woman respects herself, respects her intimacy reserving it only for her long term partner with whom she plans to start a family
-if everything goes well, they marry, start a family, have kid(s)
-they grow old taking care of each other and being taken care of by their kids
-they are happy because they know they have led a happy, moral life
-they are remembered for generations

AI is a meme, gene editing? People freak out when they propose fetal stem cell research.

>AI and gene editing
How will you make it available to everyone on the planet within a 100 year span? You can't even eliminate poverty. What will you do with Africa, and the non-centralized parts of China, also Eastern Europe?
Only the super-rich will get such things, and they will never share something that gives them a massive edge over everyone else. That is human nature, and nature ALWAYS prevails.
Gadgets will get fancier and fancier over time, but that's it.

Why so many bait threads today?

How is AI a 'meme'? As for gene editing, it's becoming more accepted. If the US doesn't do it, China will. Do you really believe current humans will resemble those who exist 100 years from now?

Because communists from Reddit are raiding again. They have a Discord we're monitoring.

Explain to us what is an AI by your definitions.

>How will you make it available to everyone on the planet within a 100 year span?

Didn't say this would be the case. And who knows.

>Only the super-rich will get such things, and they will never share something that gives them a massive edge over everyone else.

Just like they didn't share their cars and computers

>Gadgets will get fancier and fancier over time, but that's it.

So unbelievably wrong.

Because finance means nothing, kids >money

Not only reddit fags, but also communists sounds fun. What really sucks is people actually see this as non-bait and waste their time actually answering this shit

Life expectancy will increase, if this is what you mean?

>women are better educated
>women earn more money
>women are sexually liberated
>how would you convince them to leave those things behind?
All of the things you have listed are ridiculously insignificant in comparison with being a mother. The majority of women want to be mothers, it is a matter of biological necessity and no amount of brainwashing can change it. The contemporary woman seeks meaning in vanity (much like the contemporary man), e.g. having a career and sleeping with lots of men in order to compensate for the lack of meaning caused by not fulfilling her biological & societal role. Deep down inside, below all the thick layers of lies that women have been forced to believe they are still aware (consciously or subconsciously) that motherhood is their purpose.

This applies to women of any status, and it would clearly be more difficult to remind a "business-woman" of this simple truth. But you know what's the fun part? The fact that the emancipation of women into the job market under the guise of "freedom" has forced the vast majority of women to work as lowly cashiers, banal administration employees and waitresses. All of them would rather choose to stay at home and raise children.

We will become immortals

>Didn't say this would be the case
Yes you did; "current form" & "100 years"
>cars and computers
I knew you would pull this one.
>cars
Again, mechanics are explainable in laymans terms.
>computers
Ease of surveillance and control.
Who do you think benefits from this the most? it's not the majority.

And we are still waiting for your bogus explanation to this

>white men cannot satisfy white females
WHAT THE FUCK JUST STOP WITH THIS MEME ALREADY

You fucking leaf. either you are white and a cuck for believing this or you're not white and therefore a subhuman.

KYS kindly

day of the rake is nigh I swear to god

Women priced themselves out of the market thanks to feminism, SJWism and progressivism.

>Yes you did; "current form" & "100 years"

I meant the tech may not be available to everyone, but it likely will.

>I knew you would pull this one.
..ok?

>Again, mechanics are explainable in laymans terms.

So?

>Ease of surveillance and control.
Who do you think benefits from this the most? it's not the majority.

Never said that.

>And we are still waiting for your bogus explanation to this

Extremely intelligent self improving god like computers.