/ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - "I Laughed and Shook His Hand - and Made My Way Back Home EDITION

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps)
publicpool.kinja.com/
WH PRESS BRIEFINGS
pastebin.com/QidpHWKJ

APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump helps marine with hat, wind takes it back 7/8/17
youtu.be/dHrQvIh0hxQ
>Pres Trump meets w/PM Lee Hsieng Loong (Singapore) 7/8/17
youtu.be/Za8FArAo8ak
>Pres Trump/Ivanka mingling @g20 7/8/17
youtu.be/Vgs2OFgrwPk
>Pres Trump @ Womens Econ Panel 7/8/17
youtu.be/IAmt4w9Du-8
>Pres Trump meets w/PM May (UK) 7/8/17
youtu.be/6RGRbYt424Y
>Pres Trump meets w/Joko Widodo 7/8/17
youtu.be/-_t34FQYfv0
>Pres Trump Weekly Address #24 7/7/17
youtu.be/PBN0G6PsQvI
>Pres Trump - To The People of Poland 7/7/17
youtu.be/A1If7MBOdEE
>Pres Trump/FLotUS @ G20 dinner 7/7/17
youtu.be/KkQPAOEragU
>Treasury Sec Mnuchin/SoS T-Rex presser (audio only) 7/7/17
youtu.be/i5kE9YdlWMA
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS
pastebin.com/yArfUKdC
PREV APPEARANCES
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

FUN STUFF
Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
>Trump & Women
youtu.be/DOwpW8cv730
>Trump SwordDancing to Shadilay
youtu.be/Wd6TPIxWQwA
>AF1 Takeoff in the rain
youtu.be/taZcJqUZAF8
>Donald Trump Emperor of America
youtu.be/xQCaWLF2gfs
>TrumpBot vs Mexico
youtu.be/Q__bSi5rBlw
>Shadilay
youtu.be/ZNriNoWOtXA

INSPIRATION
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
youtu.be/Nyuv_bPSHBA
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguration of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u8iXK2_U4IM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MAGA

JUDEN
B T F O

AAAAAAAAAH
THERE IT IS
RUSSIAN PUPPET

Icecream in the morning AWOOO

Trumps masterful tweets about Russia are going to be covered by the stupe morning shows, now they have to cover less the new NYT hit on Kushner and DJT Jr

dear lord I just had an argument with a german and my god they are just so fucking delusional.
>It's the germans fault there is terrorism
>these people from africa are smarter than us and will enrich us
>white people are so imbred reeeee
>I show him a map of incest showing how much of an incest ridden shithole the middle-east is
>RACIST reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>Emperor Trump, Tsar Putin, and Juptier Bonaparte will rule the entire planet in your lifetime

HAHAHAHAHHAHAH, all the effort by the left to stop this tweet from ever happening...and it happened.

>minarets still standing

epic this is le awooovement xDDDD
WELP BACK TO FUCKING REDDIT XDDDDD

>work constructively with Russia

Finally jesus christ I fucking hate that this took so long. Fuck the media

Keanu Reeves is dating a trannie. Just fyi for the guys trying to determine if he is conservative or not.

You read that, Dems? Time to move on from the Russia hysteria.

awoo is older than the reddit colony by about a month. and momiji has been posted on 4chinz for years.

He was probably just trolling you tbqh

THIS IS IT LADS!!

Can't go to sleep until the morning trump shitter tweet

Degenerates can still be conservatives.

TWO.

SCOOPS.

no he was fucking serious and was all red faced. He blocked me.

>tfw Anglosphere + Russia Entente soon

The kikes never stood a chance

Fucking incredible how this man can turn Twitter in to a deadly political weapon

you can

F U C K

R I G H T

O F F

to know if this is good or not, I ask, what would obama do? Obama would never sell the US to the Russian's syrian objectives. Russia wants to achieve strategic dominance in syria and trump is handing it to them on a silver platter. Obama if given another term would have enabled moderate democratic opposition to transition into power. A moderate Islam with moderate, democratic leader. IMPEACH THIS TRAITOR!

kek, they tried their best to prevent such a meeting by poisoning the well with falsehoods, insinuation and fabricated insults. None of that survives a single in person meeting thanks to Trump charisma and business acumen.

Pic related.

He's been saying it ever since he got elected and into office. Then the accusations and the witch hunt started (in February).

>there are girls in this thread right now
h-hi

a-aaa......

TWO SCOOPS?

Any rallies or events planned for today or is he taking it easy after the trip?

Any dank memes on Ivanka using his chair @ G20?

Germany, Sweden and France are in the same cult.

Liberals are literally worshipping some Aussie journalist for his so called takedown on Trump. Chris Ulhmann is his name

In saner times, "scoopgate" would have been all people needed to stop taking MSM seriously.

>A moderate Islam with moderate, democratic leader.
Toppest of keks lad.

That can't be right

I know it's a couple days old, but I didn't see the Pence's second reply til today.

I'm aware

Any Aussie here know anything about him? Is he a total cuckservative

>tfw thought twitter was the most retarded shit concept ever created back when it started up

I want to go back and tell myself that one day Donald Trump would viciously abuse it and it would largely contribute to him becoming President.

"Two scoops" is the true symbol and perfect metaphor for Trump's movement. Blatant exceptionalism, taking care of their own with open disregas for the outsiders and better negotiating skills are all represented in that single action.

That article is pure fucking gold and fills me with hope. Especially since just a few months ago Putine had essentially given up on renewing US-Russia relations because of the Lugenpresse.

Also fuck (((Pope))) Francis
t. Catholic

A level of ignorance which is impossible to take seriously.
>Wouldn't even fly on HuffPo

Please tell me this guy is a massive cuck.

It's because they share his brand of delusion.

> Trump is like America. Totally isolated and sidelined in the G20

All while Trump was the center and focal point of everything

Pence tweets are so tame compared to trump's but they still work

>HARRISBURG — The woman accused of abusing a police horse during a rally on the capitol steps last month had her case bound over for trial, court documents show.
>Lisa Joy Simon, 23, will be formally arraigned on charges of aggravated assault to police, taunting police animals, prohibited offensive weapons, obstruction to law enforcement, resisting arrest and disorderly conduct at 9:30 a.m. on Sept. 1, according to court documents.
>Police say Simon was part of a crowd of counter-protesters at the Act For America Rally on June 10. The Philadelphia woman was a member of an ANTIFA organization, according to Harrisburg police.

wat

Will this unit be commanded by Barron?

> IMPEACH THIS TRAITOR

OmegaLUL

>a cyber security unit

I can smell the collective aneurysms from here and I havent been able to smell in 12 years

WE CYBER SECURITY NOW

he could be Sup Forums even as traps are liked here. im not saying he is or isnt im just making sure people are aware of that when trying to make a determination about him. i think hes more blackpilled desu. just doesnt see anything happening in this world.

>takedown
This is such a silly overused term. It's called criticism holy fuck.

AHAHA he's still going.

Makes sense to consult actual (alleged) hackers on cyber security.

MOISINS
A
R
S

>Especially since just a few months ago Putine had essentially given up on renewing US-Russia relations because of the Lugenpresse.
He sounded really fucking grim in the Stone interviews.

what happened now? what story is this?

Everyone on ABC is (except for my Hapafu).

It's state-run garbage.

oh my god they're going to have a meltdown

ABSOLUTE

kek, "taunting police animal" charge

>forming an anti-hacking group with the country that the democrats have been blaming for election hacking all year
fucking kek, I feel a a real alliance is coming along

>Cyber security unit with Russia
Trump gonna get assblasted for being naive.

>Aussie OP spelled new thread right

Are you feeling okay lad?

I just watched the stupid video he put out. It's literally another MSM bitch, and moan post like every other thing they post.

Prepare mining equipment

Some emu cunt said Trump looked isolated at g20 even though he was the center of attention most of the time.

youtube.com/watch?v=u8iXK2_U4IM

... That's a woman?

I'm 100% convinced at this point that he's purposefully trying to keep muh russia narrative going as long as possible. He knows the damage its doing to the Democrats.

The BBC News was spinning that narrative too. Trump isolated because of muh climate change.

but the first 3 parts were during the Obama admin with Clinton as sec state, the final part had Trump elected, and he sounded pessimistic but hopeful of the change Trump could bring

who the fuck just screams at a horse

CHINKS BTFO
MOSSAD BTFO

I didn't blame him in the slightest. He's a crafty, realpolitik bastard but he does his best to do what he thinks is best for his cunt, and NATO has not been kind to Russia in the last 20 years.

The Bush shit alone must have been a PR nightmare for his admin

Oh, and he's married to some Federal MP, too

Drain the 'Billabong' I say

They likely wrote that in advance and couldn't get a better angle so they ran it anyway.

Will Trump now be killed? Now that Trump and Putin came together and probably have a big plan to defeat NWO... the globalists will have to react fast.

That part where he was talking about the bureaucracy and the deep state sounded pretty dire.

So how many years?

HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA
Wee woo wee woo wee woo

Just saw this. Pretty accurate for what happened.

Hahaha CNN is going to go insane over this one

Look how hard they pushed it when there was zero evidence, now they've got him forming a cyber council with them......whew lad

the usa can be isolated we dont need others. our nation is strong enough to be alone. but i know its not true anyway. we got japan, india, uk and potential with france and russia.

source?

DNC BTFO

HE JUST MENTIONED THE SERVER

its absolutely true though, a lot of American policy is ran on automatic in the background by the deep state and lugenpresse

>Will Trump now be killed?
They've already tried 3 times and he's the most protected man on the planet. There will probably be another attempt made at some point though. I doubt they'll be successful, this man is protected by God.

LMAO