youtube.com/watch?v=k59e6eHAMVA

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=k59e6eHAMVA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>The Young Turks video
Change domain to hooktube so they don't get views

hooktube.com/watch?v=k59e6eHAMVA

Nice.

Is he a bot or what? If es can you tell me how do he do it because I wnat to set one up for Sup Forums and Sup Forums

He's just an autistic neet, dont worry about it.

Thanks, keep it up.

It's obviously some program. He's probably never near the computer when it's archiving. You can tell by the speed that it's done.
Don't get mad that the robot calls you out on your newfaggotry.

It's a pretty impressive bot, it even noticed that the video is a Young Turds vid

Nah, I think he's just got a script to let him know when a link is posted.

Holy shit, what changed?

Youre doing Odin's work, Sven

Yeah, but who didn't know this already?
Geopolitics always fall into grey areas.

Is this suppose to be a "truth-bomb" to someone?

Cenk is a filthy muslim who is playing his role nicely by Soros and company.

Is that image shopped to have Cenk in it or does she actually just look like that now?

WTF I love the Young Turks now

They speaking out against islam too? if not fuck off

Al-qaeda is a meme threat and Israel is not the worlds biggest threat right now, Islam is

(((Islam))) is only a threat because of Israel.

nope cant do it too much... takes all my strength to listen to Cenk and those smug fucks on his sides put me over the top

How can I be sure hooktube is safe and not a honeytrap?
I'm not risking it.

They've always said this, Alex Jones drones wouldn't know this.

This video underlines pretty much everything I hate about TYT. Let me elaborate.

Chenk accurately describes the current state of affairs. His analysis (while a bit reductionist) of the US alliances with certain Middle Eastern countries and the pragmatism and hypocrisy of these alliances is spot on. It's actually a razor sharp and succinct explanation.

He then completely ignores the fact that by his own explanation what Trump is doing is a PHENOMENALLY non-partisan move in the region, and is frankly the sort of thing that he and people like him have been and should be championing, because in 90% of cases it is the Sunni coalition which causes the problems we see in the Middle East, Israel, Saudi Arabia, Qatar and our other "friends" there are villainous in the extreme.

Instead this massive policy shift (which is really only attributable to a genuine desire to change the course of geopolitics in the region) is portrayed as a bad thing, and the people who predominantly advocated for it--the Alt-Right--are villainized and caricatured.

This is pure partisanship. The irony is that Alt-Right ideologues like Spencer and Enoch actually AGREE with these idiots on almost every subject of foreign policy, so what exactly is the problem? Does anyone think that Richard Spencer wants us to send more kids to die in Middle Eastern wars? Of course not. So whence this mindless criticism?

Additionally--and this is funny--Sup Forums has already, objectively, provably, helped Syrian troops attack ISIS. /swg/ found them that target once. The objects of their ridicule are actually doing precisely what they mockingly suggested that they do, except more effectively.

godspeed

He's the viking hero Sup Forums needs but doesn't deserve.
That's all.
Also a NEET, think of pick but with a thor's hammer amulet, blonde and holding an axe instead.

And I forgot muh picture because I'm retarded.

But they say it because they're funded by (((saudis))).

They still liberal morons.. so meh!

How can anyone watch this shit?
I really want to string up that faggot next to cenk.

TYT are blue pulled as fuck
Kys tard-o

Sage

Are you advertising The Young Turks on Sup Forums get the fuck out of here you nor me fag

Because TYT is run by muslim cunts in Qatar.

O fug it's sentient

Really activates the ol' almonds.

How can you say Trump isn't in much favor of the Saudis when he gave them 100bn weapins deal which will essentialy make them a military superpower?

>WTF I LOVE THE YOUNG TURKS NOW?
dont, it doesn't get more filthy lib than them

Remember when that pansy fagot spit on AJ...Yeah forever trash and irredeemable and no legit person should go on that program ever..

sometimes he talks so smart that I completely forget that he is a roach

All this thread did was remind me of the wonderful election night coverage these people did. Always great for a laugh.

Desperate to get more viewers/subs back, don't fall for it.

Love Cenk, thx

i like how he mocked some of you "christian warriors" near the end in hopes you'll give them a Christian extremist to talk about.

>scheduled to debate Ben "Oven Destroyer" Shapiro at Politico
>suddenly dropping redpills
He's just covering his bases so he can agree on some points that Shapiro makes and not look like a total hypocrite

based nordbot

Based beep boop

Gawd I want my soul sucked by that face.

Make the cans Hansa pils and we're there

To be a military superpower you need competent soldiers. Saudi kebabs can't have competent soldiers for fear of a military coup and the inherent nature of kebabs to be shitty soldiers.

Just because they'll have an armament update doesn't make their military any less of a shitshow.

She's no better than a nigger.

>Sunni coalition which causes the problems we see in the Middle East

That roach is also a Sunni.

He's part of the problem. How have you not deported him yet?

Why?

>Wahhabism
>Salafism
>Sunni
Pick 2

This, bots can't solve captcha

All three need to be nuked.

True leftists were always redpilled on the middle east wars and they used to be very much against Israel, which is why neoconservatives split from them.
Props to him for being principled at least.

Kek

>if you notice isis and al qaeda never attack israel and israel never attack them

Holy shit is Cenk turning into /our guy/??