Refugee here

And i have one question for you to answer.

>Why do you hate me, who came here for a better life....more than the people who let me in?

Running away from a country and it's problems instead of fixing it is a solution for cowards.
In the end you have a world of fucked up countries and those last bastions become just as bad because those refugees didn't want to make a difference in their home country, why would they in their new one?

What have you done to deserve a better life in a different country? Are you a professional of some sorts in your own country? Why can't you have a better life there?
Is there any reason at all why I'd want you in my neighbourhood? You probably don't even look/talk like the people in the country you went to. You just don't belong.

Have you tried being a doctor in africa? I barely escaped with my life after my villagers tried to burn me alive for "magic".

Ideally, i would not have to flee. But the fact remains that i would not be here, if you had not opened your arms.

Use sharia law for muslim rapists: stone them to death

I'm not scummy, like the other refugees who came to australia. I escaped these animals and then they followed me here.

I'm not trying to justify me coming here to any of you though, i just want to ask why some of you hate me more than the people who let not only me in, but far worse savages.

>i just want to ask why some of you hate me more than the people who let not only me in, but far worse savages.
You're an easier target than the government.

If I came to your home and ate your food and started sleeping on your sofa would you be irritated?

I understand that you are all looking for a better life but why should I help you?

The homeless people you see on the street everyday that you ignore are just looking for a better life why don't you take them in? Do you hate them?

I do not hate you I simply do not want you here.

>Why do you hate me
You already answered your own question:
>came here for a better life
You are a leech.

can someone explain this to me

I think it's meant to be as after the studies part. Poorly worded article.

/thread

It's news.com, they frequently make spelling errors.

Their articles are written by subhumans like me.

australians are disgusting pieces of shit

I've developed a reflex of avoiding anyones post with an australian flag

they stone the rapee, not the rapist

I don't. You're a cudgel that they use against us. You have to go back but the wielder is the one deserving of punishment.

Shut the fuck up cunt

Kys

Useless cunt.

>every tax paying cunt in Australia

>complains about Aussie shit posting.
>Shit posts.

Bait mate

>refugee
>came here for a better life
ponder on that before you start a thread first, at least be honest and state that you ran away from people like yourself because they are ignorant pieces of medieval shit unable to keep a semblance of civilisation AND that you want to profit off of an alien welfare state funded by people who owe you nothing

on a binary scale, how close to truth does that sound?

The laws are to control women. They encourage young men to rape women not following the rules. If woman still doesnt understand and she complains about being raped they kill her. Justice is irrelevant.