Trudeau is Right

You have a charter of rights and freedoms that protect all Canadian Citizens. Khadr was and is still a Canadian citizen and when he was detained and interrogated he was still protected by the Charter regards of what his actions were. Also don't forget that he was 15 at the time and was being interrogated by professionals.

You can't pick and choose when the Charter should be in play. The Charter is there to protect everyone and the Supreme Court was completely correct in their decision. It's not a popular decision but still the correct one.

cbc.ca/news/politics/trudeau-omar-khadr-1.4196183

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ep7cG
bitchute.com/video/VGlFlwfUvlQ/
youtu.be/_teistHh2RU
youtu.be/S8Cuqr26xe0?t=138
youtu.be/v0eWZ_W--UQ?t=104
youtube.com/watch?v=L0eTxdDBLE4
youtube.com/watch?v=MLvrZKF4VfU
youtube.com/watch?v=ejQFkSFDpn8
youtube.com/watch?v=SLFGMWoQaCU
youtube.com/watch?v=KegnQrfQ1VY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And here's the archive
archive.is/ep7cG

Inb4 canadians shamefully defend confessions derived from torture or the threat thereof.

Stupid canadian niggers.
Are you retarded??? Here in Russia we just kill all this scum as well as gays. But you are raped by islamists and say then "muhhh, civil rights".

We are the last hope of white race.

Russia is a lesser nation, I've no doubt you do things differently.

anti-torture bump

>Also don't forget that he was 15 at the time and was being interrogated by professionals.
the charter demands they use amateurs to interrogate terrorists?

He's hot

>the charter demands they use amateurs to interrogate terrorists?

do you think it does? you're a mong

did you just assume their gender

I don't respect any world leader that takes in massive Muslims he's a subhuman just like the terrorist that killed that American Soldier and if you wish to you let you were citizens pay for subhumans that's your choice I'm surprised we haven't invaded Canada by now fucking cuckolds

>do you think it does? you're a mong
wow, rude

so it's ok that they use professionals?

I love Russia

>so

post disregarded

Terrorists aren't people tho

since my post is unrebutted, my assertion must stand

thanks for playing

How do you feel about the chinese communists?

The interest rate rise is coming wednesday. Pepper your anguses.

High treason

46 (1) Every one commits high treason who, in Canada,

(a) kills or attempts to kill Her Majesty, or does her any bodily harm tending to death or destruction, maims or wounds her, or imprisons or restrains her;

(b) levies war against Canada or does any act preparatory thereto; or

(c) assists an enemy at war with Canada, or any armed forces against whom Canadian Forces are engaged in hostilities, whether or not a state of war exists between Canada and the country whose forces they are.

Punishment for high treason

47 (1) Every one who commits high treason is guilty of an indictable offence and shall be sentenced to imprisonment for life.

Please, Khadrs neighbors will sort him out, even if the government is too cowardly to do so.

Last week an independent Canadian journalist by the name of Kevin J. Johnston reported on a foiled terrorist plot in Windsor Ontario. The 2 Muslim suspects were involved in a high speed crash on their way to St Claire college where they hit another car. Police found over 1000 rounds of ammunition and several guns in the car including a sawed off shotgun. One of the suspects is quoted as saying

"IT WAS ALLAHS WILL THAT WE CRASHED AND COULD NOT CARRY FORTH OUR JIHAD"

Youtube has since banned his video reporting on this event. The original video can now be viewed here: bitchute.com/video/VGlFlwfUvlQ/

Kevin's response to the shoah of his video can be viewed here: youtu.be/_teistHh2RU

---

Some bonus material: Epic rant on Muslims - "Start breaking these guys down" youtu.be/S8Cuqr26xe0?t=138

"You have to understand something kids, is that the education you are recieving right now in Ontario is 100% WORTHLESS" youtu.be/v0eWZ_W--UQ?t=104

Yes Canada is shit.

Can we move on already?

you should have brought this to the courts attention user.

I sure wish someone would torture me.
I want 10.5 million dollars too.

You'd let yourself be tortured into confessIng to crimes that would put you away for life in the off chance of a payout?

>Is a convicted terrorist.
>Basically an Afghan with only a piece of paper tying him to Canada.
>Gets 10 MILLION cuckbux from Trudeau's faggot government directly from the taxpayers because he got roughed up a little bit at Guantanamo.
Ah, yes. QUINTESSENTIALLY Canadian, right?
Fuck off, the legality of this doesn't make it any less disgusting and goes to show that Canada is irredeemably cucked and will spread its arsehole for any shitskin that wants to take advantage of them.

Canada is DEAD.
Videos related:

Canada pays terrorist $10.5 million

8 Year old Tranny
youtube.com/watch?v=MLvrZKF4VfU

Iv'e been trying to get a thread going about this for 2-3 days now.. No one seems interested in it. Its one of the most outrageous things i have ever seen TBQH

Fuck this cucked country we only follow laws when it "feels" good.

You spelled Poland wrong.

Chinks stink!

>Iv'e been trying to get a thread going about this for 2-3 days now.
it's not even possible to discuss it, it'd just be 500 posts of "fuck Trudeau and fuck Canada people" because that's all you can say about it

Domo arigato, Nor-wegian bot-bro
>Domo
Domo

Do you believe that torture is wrong?

does this protection extend to nazis as well?

The charter protects everyone regardless, the only exception is when you're a white Canadian.

>murder US soldier... 8 million dollars
>misgender a mentally ill person... Life altering court costs

I.AM.CANADIAN

YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE ELF

So why doesn't it protect Canadian whites when SJWs try to make them use words like Xe Xi Xo and Xum?

Sure
I also believe that fighting as a soldier for an enemy country and killing allied soldiers should revoke citizenship, but I'm not quintessentially Canadian I guess

It didn't make it to the Supreme Court. It was a decision made by the wisdom of his government.

A 15 year old can be tried as an adult and his government takes no issue with that though.

>Sure

That's a start.

Yeah i guess..I mean what else can you say at this point.
Don't you have like 300k migrants per year now?
Good luck in 2019 mate.

sauce on that?

This is the law in the United States. You renounce your citizenship if you fight for an enemy.

That said, I don't think it applies to the kind of 'unlawful combatant' status terrorist types are though. Only actual Geneva Convention recognized soldiers in actual militaries.

> Public Safety Minister Ralph Goodale said Friday. "Those facts are not in dispute and there is no doubt about how the Supreme Court views them. The government of Canada offended the most basic standards."

BOT

He can take his charter and he can stick it up his ass.

The only law that truly protects citizens is common law.

The charter is a globalist scam.

300K migrants per year
laws against islamaphbia
laws forcing parents to encourage transgender children
government pays convicted terrorist 10million
Canada over taking sweden for first place in cucked olympics
leader board
1st Canada
2nd Sweden
3rd Germany

LNMAO

the most illegal move in restling history. do not click if yu can't handle

youtube.com/watch?v=ejQFkSFDpn8

I hope Quebec separates

The domino effect would be glorious to watch (the maritimes have expressed interest in getting the hell out of dodge if they have an interest and Alberta's always wanted to join the U.S.

kek

my pigeon is superior to yours

we've always allowed around 300k per year. that's like our number. 270-320 hovers around there for last 10 years or so.

no need to be so boastful brother. Not in this time of Utopia.

It's always trashcans and parked cars isn't it?

youtube.com/watch?v=SLFGMWoQaCU

So if QC leaves we get all the good parts of Canada? Meme it

Every time.

>Protect terrorists scum
>Don't allow Mormon Polygamy
He can fuck off

BOOM!

That was quite satisfying to watch

LMFAO This kind of thing restores my faith in humanity.
yes i know it was dog theft.
So fucking epic.

I don't hate the player, I hate the game.

>colonialism: abridged

I have a few Questions:
How long until we start seeing the media attempting to normalize AIDS?
And
Which country will will be the -Brave- Progressive Trail blazers to get the ball rolling on this social justice cause?

youtube.com/watch?v=KegnQrfQ1VY

This just proves that Western freedoms and culture don't work when you import subhumans and bestow Western nationalities on them. They abuse the privilege en masse, hard lessons should be learned and mass immigration reversed.

Come at me bro. Soon they will hatch and ill be sending them your way

checked
This video pretty much sums up blax

dagger dem hoes

Im not done with you just yet mate!

k...so give him 10 million dollarydoos then?

>daddy Trudeau creates the charter to begin the cuckening of Canada

>younger Trudeau continues the cuckening.

Fuck all of you. The fucking (((Charter))) wasn't a thing before the globalist Jews in Trudeau the first's cabinet decided that Canada wasn't diverse.

There's this Canadian shit I talk to sometimes and he always drones on about how Canada is the best goddamn place on earth and he sometimes mentions his nigger-tier 'charter'. Why is it that when Canadians talk I want to strangle them?

excellent canada ball

Trudeau is going to be the death of you guys, or at the very least the death of a tangible Canadian culture.

Because Canadians are just as indoctrined as Californians

>300K
Try 800k documented. Our population rises by 500k+ a year, yet our fertility is 1.5 children per women, and our age demographic is skewed heavily to the elderly who are currently dropping like flies.
Then add another 1.2m from unrestricted and renewable 10 year visas. Nearly all of these immigrants are third worlders (Asia/Middle East/Africa).
If it were only 300K a year we would not see the demographics shift like we have today, since our immigration has only really started since late 1990s.

Trump tweeted trudeau is doing a spectacular job... Will the US media set out to prove him wrong. Will it cognize their dissonance?

Except if you criticize Muslims then we get too uncomfortable and you have to go to jail, charter be damned

Fuck I hate these people

look leaf le weed man died in what was labeled a skiing accident. he was actually killed in a cabin by some stalker bitch he humped and dumped

they transplanted his face and hands on another person. it was done just 2 years before his death certificate was issued. this came up when he was campaigning (the death certificate) which was acknowledged as being real but was allegedly a clerical error.

fun fact le weed mans last name is very uncommon. according to canadas public records not even 15 people have had that name in all of canadas recorded history and most are not even in the right age range to be confused with him and died long before he was born

Cool.

Doesn't mean the fucker deserved 10.5 million maple bucks.

kadr is your typical Torontonian.
if he is denied justice, than so would the other 50% of canada.
OP is spot on. gj mr.Trudeau.

pic related, 3 canadian patriots, notice kahdr still recovering from the evil governments free healthcare treatments. poor kid, never caught a break.
Im so glad those poor arab immigrants are getting 10mil to lift them out of poverty.

the system clearly works, -pol- gaydudes need to get a grip.

kek

>300K migrants per year
Let's do some math.
Canadian permanent immigration = 260 000, 0.73% of population
Australian permanent immigration = 180 000, 0.76% of population
>laws against islamaphbia
Same as Australia
>laws forcing parents to encourage transgender children
Nope
>government pays convicted terrorist 10million
Yes, that's a retarded incident, but by no means major policy

Thanks for playing. BTFO