Erdogans cognitive Dissonance

>Erdogan still wants to get Turkey into EU because they're a first world nation
>Erdogan wants to not be classified by G20 as industrialized nation (aka first world nation)

GG well played

bömp

Erdogan knows how to win.

He doesn't want to join the EU. He just tricks everyone so nobody expects him to REESTABLISH THE OTTOMAN EMPIRE.

he read art of the deal. pre-ordered it before we wuz born.

erdogan doesnt want the eu anymore

This is very true. He wouldn't centralize his country like he did if he expected to join the EU.

He's restarting the Empire and the retarded t*rks will fall for it. They shouldn't forget that that means integration of the Middle East region, which means that all those shitskin refugees are now legal Ottoman citizens

its better than being bitch of g*rmany

none of us want to join EU

That's why so many of you keep migrating here, right?

lmao

When the Turks enter the party, one knows it is time to shut it down.
RIP EU, may you be remembered as a small fart of history that should never be retried

Turks unlike americans gelded a whole lot of people mostly africans.

most came in 1970s during guest worker's phase, most turks stay in the vatan now except a couple of k*rds who want more gibs then we already get
turkey, even under incompetent leader, is doing better than half of europe
we're not going to join your shitty union

we had to do it from stopping them blacking the sultan's harem

>turkey, even under incompetent leader, is doing better than half of europe
Nice delusion lol

Your GDP dropped by enough for the last few years that if it keeps going on for just two more, Saudi Arabia will have a higher GDP than you. Meanwhile, your GDP per capita is at Eastern European levels but without ever experiencing the communism and collapse that they did. Let that sink in for a second

we've had unstable times with the recent western aggressions but we are coming out stronger
meanwhile streets of hamburg are a warzone where european """women""" get fucked by apes in public

>came in the 1970s
and are still here with 3th gen roaches draining the welfare state here and in your shit show of a country. Get your rocket scientists and Imams back home or you will really learn what the House of Peace for Muslim is. Hint: It is the Death of ALL muslim

Turkey will get VISA-free travel at the end of the year, continue the EU talks in 2018 and be one of the most dominant members by 2020.

EU is not some identitarian makebelieve alliance but a trade union.

you better be lucky you said little cuck faggot, you would not dare irl
your army is pathetic, this was demonstrated in WW1 when you had to fight about 50 battles for a river. you had to be saved by half of europe when we were at the gates of your shitty capital. your own country, no your whole CONTINENT, is nearly collapsing.
you dare threaten turkey you little roach and i will beat you with the back of my hand.

How about every day when he calls every other country fascist when they don't do what he wants.

we are joining alliance with russia, we will never join with traitors germany and homosexual france

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

are roaches always this delusional?
is this why erdogan is such a screeching autist?

nice copypasta kid but your country is fucked
>kekistan flag
fucking cringe

Not as much as yours, or all the roaches who came here in the '70s will fuck back too the infertile half moon
>ib4 15 roach larva per female roach against 1.8 white human babies per female Austrian
Well have fun feeding them without gibsmedat from the EU and an agriculture on the level of 19 century Russia