If you believe

Sandy holocaust actually happened, you have frontal lobe damage and really need to look into this

>IT was a play for gun control
>writer of the hunger games lived in sandyhook
>sandy hook school was in newtown

It was a clustrrfuck to launder $500m in funding from a solyndra grant into Hollywood. Obama knew, he had his boy Mackey dykes help him. And best of all is that no one would question a buncha kids dying

I pray everyday that the Obamas are healed of the pain they've cause our nation and specifically themselves

It must be so hard to live this lie. I forgive them. I hope they can forgive themselves so we can all move on

Other urls found in this thread:

courant.com/politics/hc-newtown-school-board-trump-letter-20170403-story.html
youtu.be/R5dyTee4loA
youtu.be/wf7Z3xIXG_Q
youtu.be/zE0OT5od9DA
youtu.be/Gy-hjivpwVU
youtu.be/V8QGNoClJ5I
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
google.com/amp/www.courant.com/news/connecticut/hc-sandy-hook-shooting-two-years-later-20141214-story,amp.html
youtu.be/27d22Nx-0G8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Start posting sources dipshit

I've given you enough to go on, Henry. Why not use that small autistic brain and do your own homework

>I am not your friend
>you do not get gibs on Sup Forums

If you keep and report a fake image like that, you may have brain damage.

DESU this is my favorite timeline

courant.com/politics/hc-newtown-school-board-trump-letter-20170403-story.html

Bump

ANOTHER BUMP

Just forget about Sandy Hook, it's not a hill worth dying on. (((Their))) lies will be exposed in time

Flag checks out

>Connecticut was the catalyst for the first American revolution. It's much more important than you think

LET'S DO SOME DIGGING

They showed her pic because they were saying at the time that the woman was her relative/

i hate shit like this. they say he was "silent" on the issue as if he was directly asked the question and just ignored it, when reality the school board were just talking to empty space and trump probably never even heard about it.

They were trying to box him into lying. Ct democrats are the dirtiest democrats in the USA

Bump wow this is really being slid today

So, if I've got this straight

The government is evil enough to plan a massive conspiracy where it *pretends* that dozens of people died and has an entire media and law court circus to back it up - a conspiracy that likely involved hundreds, if not thousands of participants, and is (a) hoping none of them ever blab or (b) killing them off

BUT

The government is not evil enough to just outright gaslight a mentally deranged individual, give him some guns, and set him onto a school so he actually kills children. It has to be faked with CGI and stuff.

AND (Bonus)

There are no actual mentally deranged individuals who have guns and go into a school and actually kill children. It is impossible for this to happen.

Have I got this right?

>Have I got this right?
No, the others are options as well. The truth is that it didn't sound like a good enough story without photo evidence and people started questioning.

No you're wrong.

>obama gave $800m to solyndra
>solyndra was already bankrupt
>$500m went to the ct greenbank to start "using solar panels in municipal and businesses"
>literally just a liquidation of grant money
>used $500m to stage sandy hook AFTER making hunger games
>>mockingjay was a dog whistle
>Lieberman is on board and retires immediately after
>no one believes it's real because obama is too arrogant to study the details
>parents were lobbyist, some were former actors
>didn't work because Mackey dykes isn't subtle enough
>Daniel esty of the EPA was involved
>gov Malloy was involved
>>if he did this then when clinton won he'd be secretary of transportation
You're so wrong it's laughable but I understand you have a quota to shill

Holy shit
There is proof that columbine happened
There is proof virginia tech happened
There is no proof of sandy hook tho
I dont see how people can be so stupid and smug at the same damn time

I mean, that photo must be real, there's no way someone would make a fake photo on the internet.

How does the mainstream media misreporting something equate to a conspiracy lol?

Reminder this was the mastermind behind the attacks

youtu.be/R5dyTee4loA
You can CLEARLY see this is adam Lanza. You can see his face thumb print and they guy even calls him by name

How much more proof do you need?!

What's going on with Russia and trump?
Btfo faggot go back to using antiquated western ideals

Also, there's no way that freaked out kids running away from a shooting would remember something wrong

Your speculating

Some kids were just fine. Even played with some toys and drank some Jews at gene rosens house

youtu.be/wf7Z3xIXG_Q

But you're arguing that they purposely lied about sandy hook happening so why would they use the same actor when that would expose them lol?

There's literally never any "remember Sandy hook" shit it just faded away. People still talk about Columbine like it was the other day.

>columbine
what you say? if it was real, why did they have to use this prosthetic dummy?

>Adam wore a fedora while shooting up an elementary school
2 edgy

Maybe they didn't know the actor would expose them

Maybe they're trying to hide in plane sight like building 7
Maybe you gotta start looking at who will assume the throne after queen Elizabeth dies this year

Idk just speculating

>Heh.jpg

This dipshit just about blew the whole act apart. Is he still alive, or did he get Clintoned?

>Several conspiracy theorists have also claimed a six-year-old victim of the shooting subsequently appeared in a photograph with President Barack Obama. In fact, the child in the photograph is the victim's sister, wearing her deceased sister's dress.[45][46]
Wow, even the official story is batshit insane and creepy.

It's much more likely an intern pulled the wrong image for the Boston bombing.

Occam's razor, not learning it could be there difference of spending all your time on /x/ or Sup Forums instead of /sci/.

We know OP, but you don't have any real hard evidence.

Everything you guys have would be thrown out of court.

>It's much more likely an intern pulled the wrong image for the Boston bombing.
Pure speculation.

Also
>Still not knowing how Occam's razor is used
Highschool tier, are you 15?

Footage of the shooting, please.

It it's more likely that someone used the wrong image than there being a huge conspiracy involving crisis actors. Not to mention all the time and effort that would go into such a thing only to overlook using the same actor twice. That's pretty fucking out there and if you think otherwise, you should seek mental help.

HOLY SHIT

>there was a kid who called the sandy hook school after the event asking for more info but used a vocal distort

>was arrested and charged with harassment

>it was found out THIS YEAR that he was tried again because ct tried to fucking him with a failure to appear

> kid got off

>case IS FUCKING SCRUBBED FROM GOOGLE

ALL THERE IS IS FLORIDA WOMAN CALLS FOR DEATH THREATS

WHAT THE FUCK

THIS IS BREAKING
THIS IS BIG

K.. my turn.

Sandy Hook happened at a school that was closed. "No power for awhile" closed.

There were signs leading people to the "event" at least 24 hrs in advance.

There are videos of victims going out the door (rescued, evacuated) around the building, in another door... then back out the door... around and around. The video points out a guy in a yellow jacket, he's easy to spot.

Nobody is acting right. Not the medical examiner who supposedly just looked at dead kids, certainly not the parents, caught on live mic/camera laughing, chatting it up.
Nobody. Behavior was "off"

The pictures of the kids, snapshots, family photos, all that was fake, and done badly. They superimposed kids into pictures. This is where it gets tricky, the actual child is 12. They used a picture from when the child was 6 and put it in the photo with fake/actor parents. Real kid that does look familiar to townspeople..

All kinds of dumb shit in the woods around the school with the cops that didn't add up, more than I can remember, just all of it..

Tore down the school when people started asking questions.

There was a ceremony a year or more after that, to remember them. There were " very special" guests, some kids sang a song. Kids looked ALOT like all the victims.. a whole lot.

My theory:

They staged a shooting event for the local EMTs to do a training exercise.

The media treated it as real.

Gun control! Dead kids!

Remove all the no-evidence at once!

you realize that pic is mislabeled right? its from two different news outlets using the same photo for the same event...which is why they had to zoom in before cropping on the right hand photo.

This is also what i believe down to a t

Are you me?

I dunno, are we?

Did you possibly see the videos I think we remember?

Specifically the one with the super clean medical examiner?

This plus the 2 men sprinting through the woods away from Copa and when they got caught they were like "lmao just father's of the kids that got spooked by the commotion" are the two main things that caused me to question it.

There is no way they could keep all the local yokel Barney Fife police and Fire dept EMTs quiet about this.

Someone would have squealed by now if they had proof it was fake. Do you have any idea how much money someone would make off a book deal for actual proof of such a grand conspiracy?

youtu.be/zE0OT5od9DA

a piano fell on his head

Except every book gets banned

>russianroostermeme.jpeg
The burden of proofs is on you, not me, my friend

Are you a slow bot or just retarded?

>If you believe Sandy holocaust actually happened, you have frontal lobe damage

Agreed 100% it's so frustrating to show people proof of things and they just pass it off as oh it's just a conspiracy theory ffs people are dumb as fuck.

youtu.be/Gy-hjivpwVU

youtu.be/V8QGNoClJ5I

Sandy Hook was poorly done.

Pic related to poorly done fakery.

"Now melts"

There will be none of that.

The town is made up of mostly government types, and they've already been paid. It's a cash cow if they don't fuck it up. They won't; the other people in it would fix that.

That's a huge part of why the school had to go. You never REALLY get rid of blood, you know.. there wasn't any, that could be proven.

People have been screaming fake fuckery from the day the story broke. Normies are better at this now, if they tried it again today, it would never fly.

I stopped talking about it, the truth will come out eventually, in a way they'll believe.

There was/might of been more than 1 reason they picked a black person to read that news whatever. Imagine, if the news caster, reporter guy their standing, took a second, and read it aloud to himself, then walked off and said im not reading that!

And refused to read it for the news people. They would be implicit more like red handed in being the ones pushing whatever stories they say out.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

First one to show me video proof of OPs pic gets $50 paypalled to them.

That's what I am saying. As morbid as it might be it is important that it's existence be confirmed by it being released.

The fact that that will never happen just throws gas on the fire.

google.com/amp/www.courant.com/news/connecticut/hc-sandy-hook-shooting-two-years-later-20141214-story,amp.html

Aid for the families.. 17 m.

Why would anyone tell?

Its very hard to prove something didn't happen.

(((Jewiss)))

They're not even trying to hide it

youtu.be/27d22Nx-0G8

Read the first comment, lots more to go on.. stuff I forgot. THERE WAS SO MUCH.

Bumppity

you are the one questioning it
I undestand things are different in leaf country, but you NEED to do your own homework

>idiots believing sandy hook was a hoax
>literally no sources just repeat what their cult leader alex jones says

sad

Smoking gun proof of Hoax

GAME OVER

>Below is a photo of a police vehicle with various officials (I think Wayne Carver is one of them) hanging around after the alleged Sandy Hook shooting on December 14, 2012. It’s pretty obvious that this would have been taken post-Event. In any case, the photo is said to have been taken at 4:56:32 p.m. on 12-14-12. Note the row of perfectly intact windows outlined with a circle.