Because Im not a CIA spy?

Drumpf's america

what is this from?

Where have I seen this actor before?

Homeland

Rope is more efficient.

Homeland

Actually good show that shows US and Israeli dirty faces

Thats my suicide plan. If I ever decide to kill myself i'm just going to start killing Muslims until the police put me down

btfo sand nigger

Just because the US and Isreal doesn't have a problem with killing muslims doesn't mean they're dirty.

Fuck off Klaus

>implying those who double park arent deserving of death

Literally me.

>muslim women
>driving

That's unironically haram btw.

should have edited the end and pretend he uploaded the pics to 4cheng

I have no problem killing amerifats, muslims or jews.

It does not mean I am dirty.

There's nothing worth being in Dearborn for, not even waxing muslim bush.

then you should not denounce muslims when they fight back and kill crusaders. it works both ways

You live in squalor. You're dirty

I live in a 99% white country. I've never ever in my life seen a women with a hijab here.

nigger please. i know you're the faggot that posted pic related

>mudslime women
>driving
>alone
>at night
ok

Sauce?

I don't.
I just hate when we are denounced for fighting for our nations and our culture and our homeland.

Of course it works both ways, problem is it is not allowed both ways.

stay the fuck outta this you fucking toothpaste

That is how the hitman knew that she was hiding from him as a muslim woman.

No muslims where im from

>Joseph G. Christopher (July 26, 1955 – March 1, 1993), also known as the .22-Caliber Killer or the Midtown Slasher, was an American serial killer who gained notoriety for a series of murders in the early 1980s. He is believed to have killed at least twelve individuals and wounded numerous others, with almost all being African-Americans.

>In a subsequent psychiatric session, he stated to a psychiatrist that he "had to" kill blacks

COOL WEBM DOES THIS SHOW HAVE ANY FROGS

well it took me 40 seconds to watch that webm so...

If you don't have an autistically laid out plan to spree kill shitskins as a last resort you're not a real Sup Forumsack

I live in Miami so there are like, what, a total of 3 Muslims here.

O I am laffin

Listen you cancerous fuckwad. Get the fuck off here and go circlejerk you kekistan shit out in public. I hope an antifa kills you because I can't stand to see this shit anymore

Petrol stations are covered in cameras, and taking a picture which is likely tied to your sim card and handset IMEI with likely GPS coordinates of a crime you have committed is the silliest idea on planet Earth.

Why would I choose to live around shitskins? My county is like 95% non-Hispanic white and I'd have to drive a serious distance to go find any.

Because I don't feel like it.

>you won't be a Sup Forumsack
Good

We just need wild animals to sort ((them)) out

it's immoral to kill, mass deportation works best, now get the heck out of my Christian board LARPer

would only help their cause

Sweden... Christian? Impossible

Because that's fucking murder?

not too long ago it would be protestants in your country

wording this.