What if this country (probably one of the shittiest) did not exist?

What if this country (probably one of the shittiest) did not exist?

shills like you would starve

No USA means :

-No Israel thus:
-No wars in the Middle East thus:
-No M-E refugees thus:
-No oil stealing from the M-E thus:
-No ISIS funding thus:
-No terrorist attacks on our soil
-No degeneracy:
-No LGBT Shit promoted everywhere
-No jewtube propaganda
-No shitty food

Seriously... Your """""christian"""""" nation is satanic
You even have the "church of satan" there

>no wars in the middle east
That's wildly optimistic

Way less
Afghanistan wouldn't be full of Talibans
Iran wouldn't be that conservative (Iranian revolution was backed by the US)
Iraq wouldn't be destroyed like that

At least we wouldn't have that much of sandniggers here

we'd be missing a few things for sure, as much as I hate them it must be said.
but it must also be said that the world would be better off overall.

it hurts but that's what I think desu senpai desu senpai

then the whole war with israel from 1970s-2006 would end a lot more quickly

Sshhhh..
You're not supposed to tell the truth here.

This

Youd be speaking german

Is that a bad thing?

Since there is no sense of national pride in europe anymore i guess it would be ok for you

What if the US did not exist?
Well you'd be speaking German or Japanese right now.
>But muh UK
>But muh Britain
>But muh Allies!

What about you toothpaste, what if France didn't exist?
>We wouldn't have surrender memes

Truth,
American soft-heartedness is a chain on Israels neck

hey neighbor

Why would the US back the Iranian Revolution? The Shah was our bitch boy. They took our embassy captive because we let him escape to America.

Saddam was basically an Arab NatSoc, he unfortunately got jewed out of power.

Afghanistan has been and always will be a shithole.

>No Israel
EXCEPT It was the British, whether we existed as an independent nation or not this would still be the case and therefore all these other things would remain the same.

Good thing is there probably would have been a lot less niggers in the US because British rule would have made us abolish slavery a lot sooner.

baath

I love reading this mindless drivel perpetuated by leftists drones. You fail to see the big picture. if not us than it would be someone else. Drone on and on about degenrecy like America invented it. Our (((problems))) where exported from Europe. I mean go ahead and kick the can down the road. Leftist thrive in our petty spats. As wesit here and infight they can operate with impunity. Your basically being one of their foot soldiers. Good job being an useful idiot. Unless you are a Communist, then you should jump off the Eiffel tower with a cheese wheel turned sideways and stuffed up your roodypoo candy ass! If you SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLLALALALALALA WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING!

We won the 1. WW and 2. WW easy

Not necessarily, Hitler would have allowed the French to maintain their culture. They just would have been natsoc. Please though go on with your (((programing))) it's very entertaining.

The British Empire would still be around and rule the world.

This is funny coming from the French.

>Turk doesn't know his own history

>Since there is no sense of national pride in europe anymore
there'd be plenty were it not for this liberalism
europeans lacked many things but patriotism was not among them
traditionally

german is a nice language

T. German dispora

Lol, stop being such a jealous froggo.

most of usa is german diaspora

If America didn't exist the majority of humans would be genocided by Asian cultures in retaliation for opium epidemic

>Implying negative cannotation to what I said.
You really are a kraut.

No wars in the middle east. Lmao

Waht do you mean with taht ? You mean the turk coworkers in the 60s ?

Planes, trains, automobiles, space travel, electricity, and the Internet would be leagues behind where they are today. Henry Ford also created manufacturing as we know it today. Americans did not invent these things, but they developed them to the level they are today. All France has accomplished is having a Manlet conqueror and shitty overpriced food. Sorry you're so jealous OP.

The world would be way better without France tb.h. Your shit hole country hasn't done anything good ever.

>Your shit hole country hasn'
t. butthurt italian mad bc France doesn't help them with refugees

Based pastabro

Italian cuisine shits on French cuisine

Still butt hurt that a bunch of warring Italian states and their individual renaissances individually blew away a unified French renaissance?

Go back to trying to start wars in your failed former colonies in Africa and SEA ya surrender monkeys.

>No Grommr
>No masculine beer bellies for me to worship

POO

>Hitler doesn't kys
>Europe is still natsoc without a single refugee here
>White European population is above a billion and a half due to healthy reproduction rates since the 40s
>Zero degeneracy
>International kikes have nowhere to go but Israel which probably gets glassed by an Arab state with nukes
>The missile program is rapidly extended into a Space program and Mars colonized by 1990

>that flag
enjoying multiculturalism?

>enjoying multiculturalism?
I don't know about him but are you?

>No USA means :
>-No Israel thus:
>-No wars in the Middle East

Way to out yourself as a retard

YOU ARE STUPID

Usa was selected by the elite to be the hammer that will hit the world's nails.

Nothing more or less, if they selected india you would be complaining about india, if they selected brazil you would be complaining about it, if they selected australia you would be complaning about it

You MUST be talking about your own country frog, because America is the best nation on Earth. Anyone who says otherwise is joking themselves or retarded, and based on your flag, I am going to assume the latter.

The French lost against the Nazis AND the Vietnamese, biggest fucking losers of all time.

It's fucking stupid. If you look back in history, Muslims have been killing Muslims two minutes after Mohammad died for believing in "the wrong Islam".
That's been happening for at least twice as long as the U.S. has existed. War will exist in the middle East as long as Muslims exist, according to two thousand years of history.

you guys helped them exist stop bitching

>International kikes have nowhere to go but Israel which probably gets glassed by an Arab state with nukes
You realize that the current State of Israel only existed because of the US transplanting them there after WWII right? There would be no Israel for international jews to flee too. They would have been hunted down to complete extermination.

BTFO'd

>no wars in Middle East

Oh so the creation of Israel split the Muslims into Sunni and Shia?

You're just mad because you wouldn't even exist without the Romans

There's still be wars in the middle East, it's just be us Brits fucking up haajis for trade routes and projection bases. Also I dare say without the US Britain would likely have accepted germanys peace offer in ww2, the world would be a very different place and more likely than not Anglo Aryan relations would have deteriorated over the years and we'd be on the verge of starting some shit about now, would be worth it though as our countries would be largely indigenous and Jews the would be living in hovels in Madagascar.

Then you would be a German subject and would have been raped in ww1/2 and you wouldn't be allowed to be such a smug piece of shit cockvacuum.

America won all the battles against the Vietnamese, but lost the war. Your yuroshit propaganda doesn't work here.

Your cities would be rubble and under occupation from warring with your neighbors.

You are our earliest ally. Maybe you shouild apologize to the world for your early role in making us who we are.