What's their beef?

Why do the Scottish and the English hate each other?

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/sky-sports-prove-geoff-hursts-7118778
archive.is/bFTjR
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tsundere

Been killing each other for ages and we haven't done it in a while so it's a bit highly strung atm.

We were forced into union by our degenerate monarchies who didn't care whether we were fine with the arrangement or not.

They don't.

White cooperation against the bigger enemy now that shitskins pose a real threat to the west.

End of thread.

>Anglos want to genocide this

Scottish hate us because they are stuck with us in the UK and we are superior

We hate them because they hate us

>scots are white
>english are all muslims now

Scotland did nothing wronf

Scotland reminds me of the maritime provinces of Canada where the general populace is conservative but they keep voting liberal for gibs

England is England, bros since forever

The porridge wogs, as well as the Taffs, and the Micks all have a huge chip on their fucking shoulders and can't forget how the English lorded over them for the last five hundred years.

Meanwhile your basic Englishman could not give a fuck about the other countries in the Union.

England has always been the woman of the relationship; sitting around doing very little while the man, Scotland, does everything for them.

They fear what they cannot understand or control.

We've been fighting for millenia. The last hundred years had been relatively pretty peaceful. It's a North south devide but we're both white so it's OK.

Disgusting, freakishly sickly pale faced ugly scottish hag.
I wouldn't touch her vagina in a hazmat suit that fucking subhuman celt scum, all you colonials defend the white niggers that are Celts you don't realise they had nothing to do with British achievement it was all Anglo Saxons from Germany.

This.
Just like the Irish always complaining they didn't get this and that and have done NOTHING for this country.

Not all of us. My fathers family are from Manchester and my mothers family are from near Edinburgh. We live in Scotland and there are plenty, an awful lot of lovely, white, humorous English people in this town. Find loads of them in the local pubs. They're like the only immigrants I see here. Occasionally, you will see some arsehole trying to cause bother but 100% of the time, anyone nearby will quickly tell them to stop being a dick and then the trouble makers get banned. I have only seen that happen two times, to the same English guy as we sat at his table. He was lovely, well known and admired by everyone.

You do realise the english are genetically still 70% celtic

THE ENGLISH ARE A BUNCH OF POOFS

Friendly rivalries that have gotten more bitter because of a political divide.

Scotland is vying to become the next Sweden, while England keeps pushing to be more conservative.

>obese, butthurt roastie detected

t. Angus McGingeCock
Fuck you haggis swallowing sheep fucker your day will come with the shitskins and you will fucking hang you primitive dog.
"muh braveheart muh bagpipes" Fuck off with your meme country that's only good for selling novelty mugs to tourists nigger.

Both being invaded by shitskins, doesn't notice.
>muh english
>muh scottish

It's mostly because they will not shut the fuck up about that World Cup that they cheated the Krauts out of decades ago.

>Mad pale ginger subhuman detected

This site is 18+ son.

It crossed the line, Jock!

mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/sky-sports-prove-geoff-hursts-7118778

The Scots have a huge inferiority complex as the English are their overlords.

Yeah so log off and go back to fucking your women that are built like outhouses you Scottish swine.

Why not archive?
archive.is/bFTjR

Did maev turn you down achmed?

we don't, foreigners can't understand banter.

/thread

>70%
you pulled that number out of your arse it's barely 50%, not enough for Anglos to give a rats ass about.

yes we do you fucking barbarian

This.

Thank you based Norwegianbro

Not true! We English love Scotch gits!

>Scots
>Celts

Oh boy is that a worn out meme.

As an Englishman I don't mind them. I can't understand why they preach independence with one hand yet stroke EU cock with the other though.

t. Tasmina Ahmed-Sheikh

they have the highest percent gingers than anywhere else, truly a soulless country

Kek.
>morning coffee
>go out sailing later after wife wakes up, life is good

Some people just can't be happy. Sigh...

>We
Speak for yourself. The average Anglo would toss the Scottish aside if given the chance.

More or less this. Scotland's nationalist movement is left wing as fuck and rides on getting back into the EU as quickly as possible.
The minority of more conservative nationalists have seen the mainland and realised that sticking with England for the time being isn't the worst idea.

t. that scene in the Hobbit when that Scot dwarf holds up a picture and goes "That's my wife!" and that's literally about Scottish women.

Fuck you cunt I would never approach one of those fucking mutts for sex.

Scotland is just as much of a mutt nation you thick savage.

Nah Scots are based as fuck bar in the central belt.

Americans pretending to understand global politics isn't new.

Because Anglos hate Aryans

I hate the Scots though.

Aye pal, the Scotts are the true Anglos never forget the seven kajillion that gave their lives fighting English imperialism.
*Scotland the brave plays*
>An average pregnant meth addicted Scottish girl staggers behind a bin in the distance to shit out another white nigger in between sipping fucking White Ace and Irn Bru

>implying you'll ever have sex.

>Scottish
>Based
I don't think so.

/thread

Throwing bricks from glass houses as usual.

You're almsot as ass blasted as sweden.

>Disgusting, freakishly sickly pale faced ugly scottish hag.

You like the skin a bit darker then abdul?

its just like us hating new zealand, everyone thinks we do but we honestly love them

That's what I'm fucking saying so learn to read you plonker.

First Post Gayest Post

scots are ginger cunts with no souls and should be annexed to float away to join france

Scots is a Germanic language, the Scots are culturally not celts bar a few Gaelic speakers on the Western Isles.

Although try harder Diego.

Essentially, everyone in the UK is discontent with their government.

So they blame it on an area closer to the truth.

In London, the niggers and Pakis blame it on the government in Westminster.

Outside of London, in the South of England, they blame London.

Once you get past Birmingham, the blame is pushed to the South of England in general.

Outside of England, the blame is on England. So Scotland and Wales both blame England for their troubles (including putting nuclear weapons 30 miles from the biggest Scottish city, Glasgow)

Outside of Britain, they put the blame on the British (Ireland did)

In reality, all are wrong. It's the Jews.

you should see the one Scot that came down here for gibs, literally the fattest, acne-ridden, homosexual-camp-as-fuck actual faggot, manlet I've ever seen. I'm revolted when I even think of his image.

>Aryan

Do you even realise that Scotland's nationalist movement is designed on trying to import as many immigrants as possible?

They are literally aiming to be Sweden 2.0 and conservative Scots are just barely holding the fag-loving rainbow brigade of liberals at bay.

This

Just imagine that everyone in NZ is raised to believe that Australia is oppressing them. Then imagine that the only reason NZ isn't a burning shitheap is because of Aussie gibs. Then you'll understand.

>Scot

What's his surname?

>Union formed by a Scottish king
>Scots can vote on English law but not vice versa
>Scots receive more handouts
>Scots gifted the UK its two worst leaders of all time, Blair and Brown

THA ENGLESH BASTARDS BE KEEPEN ME DOON REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Shut it your fucking ginge cunt mouth no one wants ugly toothless Scott women with stronger chins that olympic lifters you fucking nigger.

You're trying too hard.

Anyone that doesn't have their geographic location as their flag is most likely underage. Its a good thing they out themselves out.

Disgusting and immature. My five year old is more intelligent than you hahah. So is my gold fish ....

We don't hate the Scots, we just think they're a bit annoying.

Duncan

You know it's true lamo

>We don't hate the Scots
Speak for yourself.

We don't. We like to take the piss but they are our brothers.

There's a long historical divide between the English and Scots; watch Braveheart for a very, very brief summary of some of the issues.

Basically if you've ever wondered why Britain so easily conquered the rest of the world, it's because we all happened to be neighboured with the toughest, least cooperative, least submissive countries on the planet.
After we managed to unite, the rest of the planet was nothing by comparison.

>Border reivers were raiders along the Anglo-Scottish border from the late 13th century to the beginning of the 17th century. Their ranks consisted of both Scottish and English families, and they raided the entire Border country without regard to their victims' nationality.

#notallscots

Right, so definitely a Scot, not a "Scot"

Scotland is a strange country, but their current situation is due to a lot of emigration.

Think about how London is - leftists everywhere. Scotland is worse.

>We
Speak for yourself.

Politically, it's different but on a personal level, it's mostly bantz.

It's not like people with Scottish accents are in any danger in England or vice versa; no-one gives a fuck.

Even when they play each other at football now, there's hardly any trouble at all.

Let's not forget our actual brothers and our longest willing partners of our union.

>Anglos want to genocide this

According to who?

>Scots can vote on English law but not vice versa

muh rage

>tfw ancestry can be traced back to a "clan" of larping normans who settled on the scottish border and raided both england and scotland for centuries
I'm not sure who I should be shitting on in this thread

Is Rose (mom's maiden name) a scottish surname?

I am very scared it's jewish but my mom had red hair and a non-jewish nose (plus her parents had a family crest type thing in their house) and my 23 and me reports

English don't care about the Scottish, Scottish are constantly salty and hate the English.

t. Half Scottish half English

Scots are miserable fucks who hate everyone.

Based Wales, they put Scotland to shame

>t. Half Scottish half English
>Black Lives Matter

I (don't) wonder which faggot family member you got that from KEK

we are basically Sup Forums

I've literally never met a single Englishman that didn't love Scots/think they're cool as fuck.

The most scathing insult I've ever heard leveraged against Scotland is your dietary habits.

>Scotland gets everything payed for by English tax payers
Ok

>(((custom flag))) makes a divisive thread
>sits back and watches, as whites fight amongst themselves
Every. Single. Time.

Checked and agreed, couldn't ask for a better neighbour.

Funny how everyone I meet wants a vote to kick them out of the Union. They're vermin, can't stand them.

Agreed, and they should be kicked out.

>from Germany
Kek