MACRON DESPERATELY PUSHES TO FRONT OF G20

youtube.com/watch?v=P9yz7GWNfBQ

Is this the funniest thing Sup Forums has ever seen?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/09/emmanuel-macron-did-not-breach-protocol-pushing-front-g20-say/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merkel-Raute
lalsace.fr/actualite/2017/05/15/les-freres-bogdanov-recus-par-emmanuel-macron-a-l-elysee
twitter.com/abcnews/status/884052319578533888
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He fucked up the entire block

He wanted to be next to Trump for some reason?

He thought he heard a Shekel drop over by Trump

he's desperate to try to make himself seem bigger, more powerful and more connected than he actually is.

French media already on damage control, and blaming who else but the British lmao

forgot article telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/09/emmanuel-macron-did-not-breach-protocol-pushing-front-g20-say/

wow nice school photo

sorry this is just sad

They are laughing at him...look at the black guy behind trump or anyone around where he was supposed to be

Trudeau looks so handsome

DADDY PAY ATTENTION TO MEEEEE

Trump's face is priceless

If Macron wasn't a nanny lover I'd think he was a pedo.

Seriously what the fuck is wrong with that guy. He is more autistic than trump.

He's so desperate its pathetic. He has charisma of a beta orbiter, but tries to act like hes alpha. Pure cringe.

The only reason I voted for Trudeau is because he's handsome and going to put funding into art programs.

Fuck politics and fuck anyone who actually cares. Gonna cut my teeth in art in Montreal then move to California to live the life.

FRIENDSHIP WITH MERKEL ENDED
GOD-EMPEROR TRUMP IS THE JUPITERIAN EMPEROR OR FRANCE'S NEW FRIEND.

What a faggot. It's so ridiculous.

Fucking lap dog, maybe he wants to be Trump's valet, just like Tusk.

>Merkel's fucking hands
Is she constantly plotting the downfall of europe? She's always got her hands like Mr Burns.

merkel is clearly plotting the destruction of europe in this photo just look at her hands

This is easily the single stupidest comment I've read all year long

Macron did say he'd govern like a roman god

Romans were huge fans of being faggots

she's making sure the elite know she's on her side

oh shit son

more info about the merkel symbol

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merkel-Raute

I honestly think he's trying to cultivate his whole image in the manner of Trump with the whole god emperor thing, but doesn't realize he doesn't have as many supporters

>G20.
>36 people.

What did they mean by this?

as long as we can count on you to kick germany / france up the butt with us when they get too big for their boots it should be all good

My president.

JUPITERIAN

Lol you dumb cunt

If trump is the fuckup that ((media)) everywhere is proclaiming then why is everyone tripping over their dicks to gain his favor or be seen with him?

rip dilma

Merkel doing the Jew hands all video long

Trump probably invited him forward

QUICK

lalsace.fr/actualite/2017/05/15/les-freres-bogdanov-recus-par-emmanuel-macron-a-l-elysee
THE BOGLIGHTENMENT HAS ARRIVED

>tfw taller than macron
kek, what a manlet.

He's obsessed with Trump. I wouldn't be surprised if he thinks about Trump more than French and EU politics.

Putting continental Euros in their place has always been UK's job, hit us up if you need some carriers and nukes though. I doubt you will

>She chose the gesture without having been assisted by a counsellor[4] because "it contains a certain symmetry."
She's autistic right?

Fuck off we're full, we dont need another leftist voting for the country's suicide here.

pathetic

Doesn't help that Trump royally wasted his chance at G20 this year to reassert American influence and control.

twitter.com/abcnews/status/884052319578533888

Merkel, Macron, and (soon) Corbyn, will become the major western players

That french guy is clearly a faggot with a hard on for trump , he wishes trump would fuck his asshole. Little france wants to be like usa niggers and all

they're all laughing at him, japan's face is the best

Some people simply wants to befriend the alpha

I love the cut to Erdogan, comedy gold right there

Looks like Macron has taken the /bogpill/

so gd obvious

He is supposed to be there.
The newer the leader, the further out he is.
That's why Merkel, who the Germans can't seem to get enough of, is in the middle.

>australia

>I voted for Trudeau
>straya
>the shitpost
Look at this classic cunt.

While watching the inauguration of his office or something there was a strange "modern art" picture with a pedo symbol on it. Shame I didn't captured an image.

He also married his teacher and was probably abused .

lel your life must be depressing

that's not true, but well done for copy pasting the french media's explanation. Look at the rest in the photo and you'll see that the "rules" the french laid out aren't correct.

Just postin facts m8.
Trudeau will never be relevant though, thank god.

Why's that?

that press release where he tried to act tough, saying that negotiations with america were over after the paris agreement was laughable. the french deserve their caliphate

Why do they do that is it cause of the constant sun strokes?

>tfw no one wants to stand next to Mark Carney

It really is this. Dude gives off serious Oedipus vibes

Because you like anime.
But also, you believe mainstream media.

>(soon) Corbyn

Yeah and why not Maduro while you're at it.

it's because the guy told him to go there

>teleports behind you and fondles your ass
Gr8 b8 m8

tfw not a single French flag ITT. These frogs surrender and hide at the drop of a hat.

She explained this. Pretty much autism. She doesn't know what to do with her hands while uncomfortable so she developed that habit

Good catch.

>Because you like anime.
Where do you think you are?
>you believe mainstream media.
And MSM is pretty shit overall, but even a broken clock, etc.

>largest political gain in UK history
>labour gained 150k members in June alone
>May lost face completely
>doesn't think a Corbyn PM isn't inevitable at this point

>Did not breach protocol.
Why do they always bring up these shitty rules when they are talking about leaders of independent nations? NWO already happened?

>he doesn't take 24 hour flights from melbourne to kiev to irl shitpost and get irl banned

Corbyn has to wait half a decade before he gets a chance at becoming PM. He had his chance and he blew it.

get out of here faggot, Corbyn couldn't win even after promising to end tuition fees, the fact that he lost even after the ">largest political gain in history" is proof he doesn't stand a chance.

Fuckin rekt.

Kek, this guy gets it. Shitpost/10, good job user, keep it up.

He did stop and kiss some nanny cheeks on the way over.

Pretty obvious that the guy at the front is directing him to move there.

Fake news.

Macron is wearing elevator shoes.

>Trump on the end
Looks good to me.

What's with Merkel and her Jew hands, every fucking photo, also why is she the only bitch in red.

See you guys in 2022

Photo order is determined by seniority. That's why Macron and Trump are together. They were both recently elected. This was a fucking arranged photoshoot you morons.

>kept her first husband's name
>bowl cut
>woman with a STEM Ph.D
>no children
If she was a generation younger, she'd be a lesbian/tranny/"queer." Textbook female autism.

funny how the blond emo chink looks the manliest of them all

>Temer is shorter than putin

JUST

kys amerilard

He'll be replaced for a more diverse candidate before 2020.

theresa may is in the wrong place then

He is such an embarassment. He keeps making akward shit like that every day, like he is some insecure teenage girl begging for attention.

If only we had a good and popular satire show in France which didn't belong the the Jews...

>She's autistic right?
Is she german?
Yes

Exatcly this, go fuck yourselfes misleading cucks

he just trying to immigrate to a better place

look how tight little macron is to trumps arm lol

you can actually see a organizer tell him to move

but of course pol is a circlejerk so you want you want to see

fuck you pol

democrat president 2020

This is him asking where Trump is you lying fuck

>The only reason I voted for Trudeau is because he's handsome and going to put funding into art programs.

End yourself

the only ones I've ever seen proud of being French are fucking disgusting commies
(which is understandable, seeing as France is a communist hive)

haha trudeau is there

what a cuck

Trump just got into office. Are you saying everyone behind Trump has only been the Pres/pm of their country for less than 4 months? You fucking retard.